Lead .Net Developer, Gateshead
To £47,000 + proven opportunities for career advancement, additional benefits include 25 days holiday per annum (plus Bank Holidays) rising on length of service, Private Pension Scheme, Private Medical Cover, free on-site parking, free on-site gym and a relaxed and friendly working environment.
We are looking for applicants with at least 2 years in a lead role, with a minimum of 6 years of commercial experience, to fill a new Lead .Net Developer. You will be responsible for the design, code and unit testing of our clients suite of web applications, utilising Microsoft technologies, specifically MVC, C#, Bootsrap and SQL Server.
– To develop and maintain suite of web applications
– To develop new products
– Gather and refine requirements and translate them into clear and concise documentation for use by developers and testers
– Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
– Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML5/CSS/LESS practices
– Providing leadership to small teams of developers, including undertaking code and quality reviews, leading scrums and daily stand-ups, estimating and allocating tasks and reporting accurately on progress
– Integrating data from various back-end services and databases
– Staying plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and applying them into operations and activities, with emphasis on Angular 4 and Blockchain,
Applicants will need:-
– Excellent programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML5, CSS, jQuery, LESS and MVC practices and techniques
– In depth knowledge of C# and ASP.NET (Razor). Knowledge of Angular 4 would be an advantage but not essential
– You must have demonstrable team leadership experience including the review and feedback of others code
– A high level of SQL skills to support in-depth data analysis and problem solving
– A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
– Vigorous problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills with an eye for detail to anticipate and address problems at an early stage
– Ability to communicate complex issues and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders
– Very strong organisational skills to manage a varied workload with multiple, potentially conflicting, deadlines and priorities
– Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn & master diverse web technologies and techniques
– Ability to understand our clients solutions within their wider business and industry context
– Ability and motivation to become a customer subject matter expert as well as a technical expert so that you gain the trust and respect of our customers
– An element of 3rd line application support as well as development
In addition to a salary of up to £47,000 (depending on experience) and proven opportunities for career advancement additional benefits include 25 days holiday per annum (plus Bank Holidays), rising on length of service, Private Pension Scheme, Private Medical Cover, free on-site parking, free on-site gym and a relaxed and friendly working environment.
Northstone Systems is a collective of programming professionals providing cutting edge web application development services in Gateshead and Newcastle. Our team includes web designers,...
Web Developer - Digital Agency Web Developer - C# / MVC / ASP.Net - Newcastle Roc Search are currently recruiting for a Web Developer to join a highly successful team working for a leading Digital...
Staff Nurse required in Peterlee, £30000 per annum, Days & Nights available - Full time Younger Adults & Elderly - Dementia, Neurological Disorders, Respite Stays & General nursing Job Setting My...
About the job This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to gain valuable experience in a fast paced and busy establishment. Responsible for: Assisting the Restaurant Manager with...
Ten miles from Newcastle, The Bowes Incline Hotel offers en suite rooms and a 100-seat restaurant. Rooms are well equipped with TV, free Wi-Fi and coffee and tea-making facilities. The restaurant...
Job Title : Registered Nurse RGN RMN RNLD Unit types : Neurological Rehabilitation Location : Peterlee Salary : Up to £36,000 ( £15.00 Per Hour ) Based on 48 hours Contract : Permanent. Flexible...
Northstone Systems is a collective of programming professionals providing cutting edge web...
Web Developer - Digital Agency Web Developer - C# / MVC / ASP.Net - Newcastle Roc Search are...
Staff Nurse required in Peterlee, £30000 per annum, Days & Nights available - Full time Younger...
About the job This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to gain valuable...
Ten miles from Newcastle, The Bowes Incline Hotel offers en suite rooms and a 100-seat...
Job Title : Registered Nurse RGN RMN RNLD Unit types : Neurological Rehabilitation Location :...