Key Account Manager - We are a well-known Global Manufacturer of consumable products. Due to growth our automotive aftermarket division is looking to add to the sales team. Covering the Southern parts of the UK you will focus on motivating, educating and ultimately growing our automotive distributor partners.
SALARY: £34,000 - £36,000 bonus
BENEFITS: 10% bonus, Company Car, Contributory Pension, 25 days holiday, Mobile and Laptop
LOCATION: Based from home covering the South East of UK.
YOU COULD BE BASED: London, Home Counties: Berkshire, Essex, Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Sussex, Hampshire, Surrey.
ROLE PURPOSE: Key Account Manager
To manage all relationships across the Southern half of the UK. Ensuring business objectives and targets are achieved. To grow via increasing profitable margin whilst ensuring you always operate within company guidelines.
REPORTING DIRECTLY TO THE UK MANAGER YOU KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
* Developing contacts and relationships with existing customers, maximising the sale of products, introducing new and alternative lines and growing product inception within each client.
* Managing approximately 70 accounts, these are predominately automotive aftermarket distributors / motor factors, although you will work with some larger end users (body shops, repair shops and dealerships).
* The region has had continued growth over the past 2 years and currently generates £6M per annum, a target of £6.6M.
* Ensure the retention of existing business by developing working relationships with site-management, sales personnel and upper management.
* It is essential that you can ‘manage’ the distributor relationship to engage and educate them to sell for you, dual selling should be minimal to non-existent. Utilising technical service personnel to perform day to day account management activities when appropriate.
* Developing business strategies for the region, regularly reviewing and reporting on progression. Working closely with the country manager to ensure the business continues its successes so far.
REQUIREMENTS: Key Account Manager
To be successful in your role you MUST be prepared to travel across the South of the UK. It would be a distinct advantage if you had experience of the automotive refinish market or experience of selling via the aftermarket motor factors or distributors.
ESSENTIALLY YOU WILL:
* Have a proven track record in selling a technically bias product via distributors.
* Be a proven sales professional working to and exceeding both sales and margin targets.
* Hold the ability to network and grow existing business relationships, increasing product lines and working through a group.
* Creativity, listening and relationship building skills are essential.
COMPANY - Key Account Manager - Automotive Aftermarket
We are a global leader in the coatings industry providing customers with innovative, high-quality products and value-added services. Our 11,000 employees worldwide deliver advanced coatings solutions with best-in-class appearance, performance, protection and sustainability to customers in more than 100 countries. Having offered superior products for over 200 years we know what it takes to be a leader, supplying products for the consumer, construction, industrial, packaging and automotive markets. Sales in 2015 exceeded $4 Billion showing continuous YOY growth.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Matthew Hogg quoting Key Account Manager - Automotive Aftermarket, reference MGH1711-07
to DD: 44 (0)1604 683318 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.
Applications Sales Representative III - Financial Services-18001AHW Detailed Description and Job Requirements Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of...
UK Customs Manager – London, UK . Our International client is looking for a Customs Manager to be based in London, UK. The key element of this UK Customs Manager role will be to build a ‘In House’...
Imports Analyst - ( Job Number: 18000AP8) Imports Analyst Salary Grade:£29,296-£34,000 Location: Irlam, Manchester Benefits: 25 days annual leave, 10% bonus Contributory pension scheme-...
8 hours ago | Agribusiness - Equipment, Manufacturing and Technical - Sales/Retail, AgCareers.com, 27 daysDe Lacy Executive's client is a long established global company. They are a market leader in their brand of specialist livestock equipment, based on its quality, innovation and reliability. An...
CX Sales Representative - Telecommunications-18001AZF Preferred Qualifications Customer Experience (CX) Sales Representative – Telecommunications You can find out more about the CX suite...
On behalf of our client we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to promote their new products within the Cellular/Mobile phone market. This is a client facing role...
Applications Sales Representative III - Financial Services-18001AHW Detailed Description and Job...
UK Customs Manager – London, UK . Our International client is looking for a Customs Manager to...
Imports Analyst - ( Job Number: 18000AP8) Imports Analyst Salary Grade:£29,296-£34,000 Location:...
8 hours ago | Agribusiness - Equipment, Manufacturing and Technical - Sales/Retail, AgCareers.com, 27 daysDe Lacy Executive's client is a long established global company. They are a market leader in...
CX Sales Representative - Telecommunications-18001AZF Preferred Qualifications Customer...
On behalf of our client we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to...