The central purpose of this role in to support the Head of Reporting Team.
This will include but not be limited to the following;
To support the development and management of Credit, Operational, Market and Liquidity "Risk" reporting to a standard that meets the needs of the business, meets regulatory expectations, and continues to develop in line with good market practice
To maintain and develop Risk Tolerances and other risk appetite metrics, and maintain related documents to regulatory and audit standard
Produce and develop regular or ad-hoc reporting suite and maintain procedure documents to audit standard. Ad-hoc reporting may be required for senior management or regulator queries
The role holder will be in a team which is also responsible for monitoring and reporting the status of risk appetite, including definitions, methodology and documentation for the metrics
The role holder will be in a team which is also required to respond quickly and accurately to ad-hoc analysis requests from senior management and the regulator
Other daily tasks
- Own, manage and operate complex data extraction, analysis and reporting processes encompassing very large data sets
- Production of complex reports to tight committee deadlines on a monthly basis including the monthly risk Committee report and key elements of the Board risk committee reports.
- Produce the daily and monthly portfolio analytical reports and other regular reports (such as Alarm report, ACPM activities, etc) in the scheduled timeframe, including four-eyes check for the reporting to Senior Management and Committees.
- Update and manage regulatory and internal limits and guidelines
- Maintain Reporting Team related procedure documents to regulatory and audit standard
- Participate in development of checking process to ensure accuracy of base dataset, and confirm that reports are consistent and agree back to source data
- Actively manage, update and monitor exposure and any related items and systems (this includes, but is not limited to, internal limits and guidelines, as well as country limits and guidelines)
- Interact with front office units on a regular basis to ensure the Risk Operating Platform continues to provide useful information and analysis. If necessary, develop new reporting material leveraging on new data available on GBR or other source
- Take initiative on various ad-hoc projects arising from day-to-day businesses, including ad-hoc portfolio analysis to support businesses or as instructed by management
- Day-to-day management of IT development resource when it is directed to remediating or enhancing portfolio credit risk reporting.
- Maintaining technical documentation.
- Liaise with the subject matter experts (SME) and get monthly overview sign-off.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- REQUIRED: Very strong data and reporting skills (e.g. SQL, access, VBA, excel, Business Objects etc)
- Knowledge of data capture systems for banking
- Experience in working within a bank's reporting team, especially for credit risk and portfolio matters is desirable.
- Likely experience in the risk disciplines.
This is an immediate opportunity so please apply without delay.
Compliance Transformation Consultant – Senior Associate About the team In support of the growth of our compliance transformation business, we are looking for Senior Associates to join our UK...
Fire Risk Assessor £30,000 – £38,000 + Benefits Inc: vehicle. Ilford, Essex Leading Environmental Consultancy with a UK wide coverage are looking to expand their fire division and currently...
The role We are seeking Managers and Senior Associates to join our UK Risk Consulting Team, based in London and on client sites, with expertise in Capital Market risk and regulatory change across...
About the team In support of the growth of our compliance transformation business, we are looking for Senior Associates and Managers to join our UK Financial Services Consulting practice. We are...
A career within Regulatory Risk and Compliance services, will provide you with the opportunity to help companies rethink their approach to risk and create a sustainable risk advantage. We’re a...
Fire Risk Assessor – London, South East £30000 – £36000 + Benefits Leading Environmental Consultancy are actively looking for a Fire Risk Assessor to join an existing team and cover Fire Risk...
Compliance Transformation Consultant – Senior Associate About the team In support of the growth...
Fire Risk Assessor £30,000 – £38,000 + Benefits Inc: vehicle. Ilford, Essex Leading...
The role We are seeking Managers and Senior Associates to join our UK Risk Consulting Team,...
About the team In support of the growth of our compliance transformation business, we are...
A career within Regulatory Risk and Compliance services, will provide you with the opportunity...
Fire Risk Assessor – London, South East £30000 – £36000 + Benefits Leading Environmental...