Send jobs like this to my email
Job description: I am currently recruiting for an IT service desk analyst to work in Taunton.
This role does fall inside IR35 and is initially for three months.
The service desk analyst will be working in a professional and commercially orientated environment, as a member of a small team. The team will act as the first point of contact for all IT issues for all areas of the IT Department, exhibiting exemplary customer service skills as they work together to achieve the KPI targets. The ability to deliver quality support to end users is paramount to this role. This post holder will be operating in a pressured environment where every day is different and priorities can change quickly.
For this wide and varied role, it is essential that all team members have a high level of communication skills, exhibit technical competence, and, follow strictly agreed processes whilst documenting and recording queries and actions. The role will involve making use of remote management tools to support end users, manual handling in accordance with Health & Safety guidelines whilst deploying and removing IT equipment, the adherence to security protocols, and, the confidential handling of business and customer data. From time to time the role will involve working on project work, focusing on project tasks alongside team tasks, and, reporting back to project managers as required. All team members report to the Service Support Lead and will be subject to performance management.
1.Six months experience in a Service Desk or similar role-undertaking request handling activities.
2.Evidence of positive customer facing communication skills.
3.Strong capabilities in following documented processes and verbal instruction.
4.Adaptable to change and capable of learning new skills &requirements.
5.Technically competent such that the skills required to set upend user devices can be conducted successfully, first time.
6.Self-motivated, proactive with a "can do attitude.
7.Well-developed written and oral communication skills.
* Record all support requests received by telephone or email in the Call Logging System
* Follow call handling processes to provide an efficient service for the user including the appropriate use of wrap time, talk time, breaks, hot buttons and logging in.
* Record, monitor, update and respond to support requests in a timely manner, owning each call to completion, or, by reassigning it to other areas of the department, as per process.
* Use remote support tools to assist users and resolve issues, agreeing to customer visits as a last possible outcome/action.
* Undertake the set up and delivery of IT and mobile equipment to users as required.
* Proactively monitor requests and systems and act accordingly to fix issues before they become major incidents.
* Engage fully and be an active participant in all Critical Incident and Problem Management activities.
* Complete all registers as requested eg equipment registers, signing in and out, time sheets etc.
* Perform routine maintenance tasks regularly to maintain asset registers and any Call databases within the Call Logging System.
* Escalate any unusual events or issues to Team Lead
* Be prepared to advice, train and cross skill colleagues as an ongoing process to maintain and strengthen team performance.
* Act as a project resource, reporting back to project managers, as required.
* Perform all required as part of the role such that the team will be successful and alleviate / customer KPI targets will be achieved.
* Employ customer focused communication techniques, both written and verbal, in the handling of all requests and face to face communications.
* In every activity, support the business by maintaining a commercial focus in all end user or Client communication.
If this role is of interest to you, please contact Andy at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208968 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Outpatient Appointments Administrator, Greater Manchester Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust;, 2 monthsMusgrove Park Hospital (MPH) in Taunton is a successful, progressive and ambitious District General Hospital, the largest in Somerset, providing acute and community services to 330,000 people...
Competitive salary Luton , Bedfordshire Temporary, full-time Be one of the first ten applicants Apply now German Speaking Customer Service Representative - Immediate start. Working Hours: Monday...
Clinical Fellow – Digital Transformation – ePrescribing, United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust;, 3 monthsClinical Fellow to support the implementation of electronic prescribing Taunton & Somerset NHS Foundation Trust is excited to invite applicants to apply for this fixed term Clinical Fellow post to...
Our client, based in Bridgwater, is seeking candidates who excel in customer service and ideally have experience of dealing with high volumes of calls. The role will be working within a team where...
Temporary IT Support vacancies available to start in March based in Taunton and Bridgwater - are you available for temporary work and looking to work in IT then this could be an ideal opportunity...
Job description IT Service Desk Analysts x3 Our client a leading public sector organisation require a number of IT Service Desk Analysts for their team based in Taunton. We are excited to offer...
Outpatient Appointments Administrator, Greater Manchester Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust;, 2 monthsMusgrove Park Hospital (MPH) in Taunton is a successful, progressive and ambitious District...
Competitive salary Luton , Bedfordshire Temporary, full-time Be one of the first ten...
Clinical Fellow – Digital Transformation – ePrescribing, United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust;, 3 monthsClinical Fellow to support the implementation of electronic prescribing Taunton & Somerset NHS...
Our client, based in Bridgwater, is seeking candidates who excel in customer service and ideally...
Temporary IT Support vacancies available to start in March based in Taunton and Bridgwater - are...
Job description IT Service Desk Analysts x3 Our client a leading public sector organisation...