« Back to results
Temporary Investment Assistant, London, Immediate start available
To provide efficient, effective and compliant administrative support to the Team to assist in building, maintaining and developing a profitable client base.
* Adherence to Management Systems & Controls
* Provide day to day administrative duties in respect of a designated bank of clients in a timely and professional manner.
* To execute a full range of tasks including but not exclusive to: mail-merges, reviewing and sending client reports and drafting general correspondence on behalf of the Investment Managers.
* Responsibilities for initial review and processing of new client application forms; liaise with Back Office team to ensure accounts are set up correctly. Ensure clients are provided with the required notification of their new account.
* Maintain in-depth knowledge of internal systems and use them efficiently to monitor data
* Update client static data on an ongoing basis: running reports to ensure all data in the company's systems reflects clients' current personal details, circumstances and requirements. Ensure that all compliance requirements are met.
* Ensure timely execution with regard to client instructions, cheques, payments, and policy documents (as required)
* Dealing with general queries promptly and taking appropriate action on behalf of and in the absence of Investment Managers.
* Supporting Investment Managers in preparation for client meetings;
* Preparing meeting file notes and dealing with any appropriate actions that arise from such meetings
* Interact with introducers, solicitors and other intermediaries as and when required
* Assist in minimising the incidence of failed trades, debts and trading errors and to notify Investment Managers in a timely manner of any potential situation that could materially disadvantage the company.
* Help to promote cost efficiency within the company
* Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the services offered by the company and the requirements of each service
* Ensure that strict compliance with internal rules and procedures and regulatory rules are adhered to at all times; ensure adequate back up is maintained during periods of absence of team members.
* Maintain a central database spreadsheet of pertinent client information as a management tool for use by Investment Managers.
* Any other ad hoc duties that may arise from time to time.
* Communicate with colleagues and clients in a professional manner, using appropriate business language and correct grammar.
* A self-motivated person with a pro-active approach to ensure smooth running of the team at all times
* Possession of, or a willingness to undertake appropriate Investment Administration examinations
* Excellent written and oral skills
* Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications to an advanced level
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Legal Counsel, SME Advanced Solutions ( Job Number: GBR000493) Role Description and Purpose A specialised SME Advanced Solutions Team has been created within BNP Paribas Asset Management (BNPP...
Role Description and Purpose A specialised SME Advanced Solutions Team has been created within BNP Paribas Asset Management (BNPP AM), centred in London, to develop and manage innovative...
Job Purpose To deliver a high-quality client service and customer retention approach to client relationships to enhance product sales and revenue growth with the rest of the team. Assisting with...
BNY Mellon Investment Management is the world’s largest multi-boutique asset manager with US$1.9 trillion in assets under management. We believe that the right results begin by being relevant to...
Client Service Representative, Investment Banking £180 - £204 per day - 3 month contract with option to extend This position is accountable for providing high quality service through the...
Job Purpose: To facilitate Newton's investment process by providing advice, support and oversight for the first line of defence through investment related systems, controls and conducting...
Legal Counsel, SME Advanced Solutions ( Job Number: GBR000493) Role Description and Purpose A...
Role Description and Purpose A specialised SME Advanced Solutions Team has been created within...
Job Purpose To deliver a high-quality client service and customer retention approach to client...
BNY Mellon Investment Management is the world’s largest multi-boutique asset manager with US$1.9...
Client Service Representative, Investment Banking £180 - £204 per day - 3 month contract with...
Job Purpose: To facilitate Newton's investment process by providing advice, support and...