« Back to results
Temporary Investment Assistant, London, Immediate start available
To provide efficient, effective and compliant administrative support to the Team to assist in building, maintaining and developing a profitable client base.
* Adherence to Management Systems & Controls
* Provide day to day administrative duties in respect of a designated bank of clients in a timely and professional manner.
* To execute a full range of tasks including but not exclusive to: mail-merges, reviewing and sending client reports and drafting general correspondence on behalf of the Investment Managers.
* Responsibilities for initial review and processing of new client application forms; liaise with Back Office team to ensure accounts are set up correctly. Ensure clients are provided with the required notification of their new account.
* Maintain in-depth knowledge of internal systems and use them efficiently to monitor data
* Update client static data on an ongoing basis: running reports to ensure all data in the company's systems reflects clients' current personal details, circumstances and requirements. Ensure that all compliance requirements are met.
* Ensure timely execution with regard to client instructions, cheques, payments, and policy documents (as required)
* Dealing with general queries promptly and taking appropriate action on behalf of and in the absence of Investment Managers.
* Supporting Investment Managers in preparation for client meetings;
* Preparing meeting file notes and dealing with any appropriate actions that arise from such meetings
* Interact with introducers, solicitors and other intermediaries as and when required
* Assist in minimising the incidence of failed trades, debts and trading errors and to notify Investment Managers in a timely manner of any potential situation that could materially disadvantage the company.
* Help to promote cost efficiency within the company
* Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the services offered by the company and the requirements of each service
* Ensure that strict compliance with internal rules and procedures and regulatory rules are adhered to at all times; ensure adequate back up is maintained during periods of absence of team members.
* Maintain a central database spreadsheet of pertinent client information as a management tool for use by Investment Managers.
* Any other ad hoc duties that may arise from time to time.
* Communicate with colleagues and clients in a professional manner, using appropriate business language and correct grammar.
* A self-motivated person with a pro-active approach to ensure smooth running of the team at all times
* Possession of, or a willingness to undertake appropriate Investment Administration examinations
* Excellent written and oral skills
* Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications to an advanced level
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Leatherhead , Surrey £50,000 - £60,000 per annum Permanent, full-time or part-time Be one of the first ten applicants Apply now Our client is a 16 partner Chartered Accountants in Surrey who are...
Job Purpose: The Private Banker's role is to develop and deliver private and investment banking services to Ultra High Net Worth (UHNW) client's within the British market place. UHNW is defined as...
Job Description: JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2.4 trillion, over 250,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates...
Assistant Portfolio Manager - Wealth Management-LON35302 As a global investment manager, we help institutions, intermediaries and individuals across the planet meet their goals, fulfil their...
Job Title Associate, Global Portfolio Management Req ID 4356BR Location London Service Line Global Investors Function CBRE Investors Job Description Role Purpose As we continue to grow our...
About Citi: Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations,...
Leatherhead , Surrey £50,000 - £60,000 per annum Permanent, full-time or part-time Be one of the...
Job Purpose: The Private Banker's role is to develop and deliver private and investment banking...
Job Description: JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of...
Assistant Portfolio Manager - Wealth Management-LON35302 As a global investment manager, we help...
Job Title Associate, Global Portfolio Management Req ID 4356BR Location London Service Line ...
About Citi: Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and...