We’re looking for an experienced insight analyst at Senior Manager level to reinforce PwC’s Insight Team in delivering commercial insights to our firm. This position will offer exposure to a variety of different lines of service, industries and regions. You will be a core member of the team’s leadership, providing you with the opportunity to manage the development of junior members of the team, as well as a broad portfolio of relationships and deliverables.
We’re keen to hear from candidates with exceptional strategic thinking and analytical skills, translating information to insight. The job holder will have a solid grounding in data analysis and developing commercial insights; preferably in one of the financial, marketing, people or customer relationship management (CRM) analytics areas.
About the role
The Insight Team sits within the firm’s Technology Centre of Excellence, within our Sales and Marketing function. It currently comprises 10 insight professionals from across a broad set of disciplines; including data analysis/modelling, data visualisation, economic analysis and secondary research. The team provides our Leaders with both an internal and external view of how the firm is positioned in the market, and prides itself on analytical rigour.
The relevance, reputation and investment into the team has never been higher, with insight being a key priority for Sales and Marketing, and the broader firm.
We are now looking for a Senior Manager to play a critical role in leading on the delivery of descriptive, predictive and prescriptive insights into the commercial dynamics of the firm’s opportunities, accounts, campaigns and relationships. This position will require strong analytical skills, alongside excellent communication skills with a track record of delivering results.
The role will report to the Insight Team Lead.
In this role you will
- Synthesise multiple data sources to provide insights into the commercial performance of the firm’s pipeline, opportunities, accounts, campaigns and relationships.
- Develop and scale insight-led solutions using best-in-class technology; including Salesforce Sales Cloud, Tableau CRM, Alteryx, Ui Path, Salesforce Einstein Discovery and Salesforce Einstein Language.
- Be a key driver in leading on and supporting components of the firm’s data strategy.
- Deliver high quality, persuasive and concise recommendations for executive audiences.
- Manage the development of junior insight analysts within the team.
- Bring curiosity and challenge so that the team’s offerings are continuously improved.
Essential skills and experience
- Minimum of five years of experience in an analytical, consulting or professional services environment with a proven ability to create high quality client-ready deliverables.
- Intellectually curious, creative thinker and a highly motivated self-starter.
- Strong problem solving skills, taking a structured, hypothesis driven approach
- Exceptional analytical skills, comfortable working with quantitative data and detailed numerical analysis.
- Strong orientation towards working in teams.
- Confident, independent and logical thinker with an interest in commercial insight.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple manner.
- Advanced SQL, R or Python skills are desirable.
- Proven experience of leading on financial or demand forecasting projects is also desirable.
Not the role for you?
Did you know PwC offer flexible contract arrangements as well as contingent work (ie temporary or day rate contracting)?
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional’ and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Learn more here: www.pwc.com/uk/careers/experienced/apply
Valuing Difference. Driving Inclusion.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool because creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business, enabling us to solve important problems and deliver value to our clients. We encourage an inclusive culture where people can be themselves, are valued for their strengths and are empowered to be the best they can be. As an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we also support different ways of working offering flexible working arrangements. Learn more here about our work to support an inclusive culture.
Job Description With a worldwide presence, KPMG continues to build on our member firms’ successes thanks to a clear vision, our people and Our Values. KPMG in the UK supports businesses to grow,...
Job Description KPMG in the UK support businesses to grow, help our people to achieve and our communities to thrive. Our largest practice is Audit, which helps to build the confidence and trust...
Salesforce Developer - Remote (UK based) - up to £65,000 As a Salesforce Developer, you will be joining a highly skilled team and working on complex projects with this growing end user. The...
New: Salesforce Solutions Architect - £550 - 6 Month Contract - UK We are looking for a Salesforce Solution Architect to be part of an exciting project working with a leading Information...
Location: Lynebank Hospital KY11 4UW Grade: Band 5 Category: Administrative Services Salary: Band 5 (£25,100 - £31,649) Contract: Permanent Duration: Permanent Region: Fife Hours: 37.5 Job...
Salesforce Technical Consultant (Remote Start) - Up to £65,000 As a Salesforce Technical Consultant, you will be joining a highly skilled team and working on complex projects with one of the UK's...
Job Description With a worldwide presence, KPMG continues to build on our member firms’...
Job Description KPMG in the UK support businesses to grow, help our people to achieve and our...
Salesforce Developer - Remote (UK based) - up to £65,000 As a Salesforce Developer, you will be...
New: Salesforce Solutions Architect - £550 - 6 Month Contract - UK We are looking for a...
Location: Lynebank Hospital KY11 4UW Grade: Band 5 Category: Administrative...
Salesforce Technical Consultant (Remote Start) - Up to £65,000 As a Salesforce Technical...