HR Admin Coordinator - HR
3 month fixed term contract
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment and communications business. With over 22 million customers across five countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
The HR Admin team is part of HR Services within the Operational Excellence Department. HR Services includes HR Specialist Admin, People Plus, Employee Relations, Occupational Health and the Central Change team. Within the HR Admin team we are responsible for processing a broad range of HR administration activities including Payroll, HR Admin, Reward, Fleet, People Development, Onboarding Admin and VIP HR. There are fabulous opportunities to cross skill across all of these teams.
As a valued member of Sky, you’ll benefit from an excellent pension scheme and 25 days paid annual leave.
Your key responsibilities:
• Provide a high quality, professional, accurate and timely service
• Own, investigate and resolve queries on the full range of HR work streams
• Work in partnership with 3rd parties to resolve and investigate queries owning the relationship with Sky employees and managers, ensuring expectations are managed and effective communication at all times
• Work closely with the Centres of Excellence and Operational Excellence teams to resolve queries and deliver ad-hoc requirements, projects and changes
• Be the single point of contact for line managers and employees until their query is fully resolved
• Ensure employee files are maintained and accurate
• Provide support for regular, reoccurring and ad-hoc activity including projects and change initiatives
• Experience of working in a busy administration team (ideally HR), where you were involved in managing complex queries and high volumes of transactions
• Able to demonstrate excellent Word and advanced Excel Skills and great attention to detail
• Ability to build effective relationships across all levels, including senior HR stakeholders and the business
• Great communication skills both in writing on the phone and face to face
If you’re ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today
Happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better
PART TIME HR ADVISOR - LIVINGSTON- £25k (pro rata) - PERMANENT - MANUFACTURING - 3 days per week Are you an experienced HR Advisor? Are you a proactive HR Advisor? Are you a true generalist? Are...
Role: Solution Architect Location: Livingston Contract length: 3-6 months Sky is Europe's leading entertainment company and serves over 22 million customers across five countries. Our business in...
Role: Developer in Test Start Date: Jan 2018 Duration: 3 months Location: Livingston We're part of Europe's leading entertainment and communications business. With over 22 million customers across...
* This role sits inside IR35.* Our client are looking for an HR Advisor to undertake a contract to August 2018. Reporting into the HR Business Partner, you will be assisting in all aspects of the...
HR Consultant (6 Month FTC) Location: Edinburgh Remuneration: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum depending on experience Details Working for one of the UK's leading financial services providers we have a...
Sales Advisor - Contact Centre Livingston Permanent, Full-time £17,000 per annum basic salary, rising to £18,000 after probation with £22,000 OTE plus fantastic benefits including free Sky Q, phone...
PART TIME HR ADVISOR - LIVINGSTON- £25k (pro rata) - PERMANENT - MANUFACTURING - 3 days per...
Role: Solution Architect Location: Livingston Contract length: 3-6 months Sky is Europe's...
Role: Developer in Test Start Date: Jan 2018 Duration: 3 months Location: Livingston We're part...
* This role sits inside IR35.* Our client are looking for an HR Advisor to undertake a contract...
HR Consultant (6 Month FTC) Location: Edinburgh Remuneration: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum...
Sales Advisor - Contact Centre Livingston Permanent, Full-time £17,000 per annum basic salary,...