£25,000 - £35,000 per annum, inc benefits
Leeds , West Yorkshire
Be one of the first ten applicants
Reward - Manchester City Centre - Up to £35,000 inc benefits
My Client is currently looking for a Reward proffesional to support the Reward Team and all employees with the successful and accurate co-ordination of all Share Plans and Benefits ensuring a high quality of service is provided to all internal clients.
Experience of dealing with Company Share schemes either LTIP's, BAYE or SAYE is a must
Experienced in benefits administration, preferably in a plc.
Advanced Excel user.
Proficient in Word, Power point and e-mail.
Exceptional attention to detail, planning and organisation skills
Excellent communication skills both verbally and written with the ability to liaise confidentially with people at all levels within the business.
Team player with enthusiastic 'can do’ attitude
Must demonstrate an unquestionable level of discretion, integrity and confidentiality
Should you be looking for a next career step with lots of variety and a great working environment… we have the solution you’re looking for!
As an experienced Reward Assistant you will administer allocated share plans and benefit schemes and to provide administrative support to the Payroll and HR Shared Services Centre where appropriate.
- Responsible for the Administration of the Company's share plans including EIP (LTIP's), BAYE, and Deferred Bonus plans.
- Liaising with Group and the Lateral Hire Manager to ensure any share offers are documented and processed in accordance with the share plan rules.
- Compiling any share issue documentation for the Company Secretary for approval by REMCO.
- Co-ordinating the BAYE scheme including administration, communication and marketing to ensure successful implementation and uptake.
- Working in conjunction with the share scheme trustees, providing them with relevant information of shares issue, vested or returned to ensure accurate reporting and recording
- The accurate and timely administration of all Employee Benefit Schemes informing all relevant parties of any key changes and ensuring data integrity.
- Managing the reward inbox and being the first line response of all reward queries escalating as and when required.
- Managing any reward invoices liaising with finance to ensure prompt payment.
- Support with Administration of GPP and AE Pension Schemes.
- Liaison with third party benefit providers including the Company's benefits broker.
- Working with the reward analyst to support data reconciliation as and when required
- General Administrative Tasks
Shortlisted Shortlist Share job
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs .Report this job
Get Job Alerts
Apply now Shortlisted Shortlist Share job
View all jobs
Legal Resource Planner £25,000 - £32,000 per annum Manchester, Lancashire Internal Communication and Engagement Co-ordinator £24,000 - £36,000 per annum Altrincham, Cheshire HR - Reward - Manchester City Centre - Up to £35,000 inc benefits £25,000 - £35,000 per annum, inc benefits Liverpool, Merseyside HR - Reward - Manchester City Centre - Up to 35,000 inc benefits £25,000 - £35,000 per annum, inc benefits Manchester, Lancashire Reward Assistant £25,000 - £30,000 per annum Manchester, Lancashire Reward and Benefits officer £25,000 - £30,000 per annum Manchester, Lancashire Share plans Administrator £25,000 - £30,000 per annum Manchester, Lancashire
Diploma in Office Administration and HR - Level 4 Online, self-paced £39.00 HRM Rewarding Employees Online, self-paced £10.00 Level 4 Diploma in Office Administration and HR with Official Certification Online, self-paced £149.00 View HR courses
Our Benefits We offer a competitive range of benefits including free parking, pension plan, Employee Assistance Programme, paid charity support day, holiday purchasing, staff discounts, an opt-in...
Post Ref: CC124 * 2 x Posts at Scale 2, SCP 4, GBP 18,426 per annum * 1 x Post at Scale 3, SCP 5-6, GBP 18,795 - GBP 19,171 per annum The Safer Cleaner Greener service is responsible for...
My client is a leading consultancy within the UK, established over a decade ago, specializing in acoustics. They work within various sectors, including, commercial, residential, and industrial...
Function: Risk, Compliance and Audit Closing Date: 08/10/2019 Role: Payroll Specialist (6-month Contract) Location: Bradford Salary: £35,000 per annum + Amazing Benefits Virgin Media is currently...
Outpatient Nurse | Outpatients | Band 5 depending on experience | Elland | Flexible hours, opportunity to work in a fantastic busy team. 22.5 Hours. Spire Elland has an exciting part-time...
Function: Retail Sales Closing Date: 11/10/2019 Virgin Media is part of Liberty Global, the world’s biggest cable company. We are delivering the biggest investment in the UK’s digital...
Our Benefits We offer a competitive range of benefits including free parking, pension plan,...
Post Ref: CC124 * 2 x Posts at Scale 2, SCP 4, GBP 18,426 per annum * 1 x Post at Scale 3, SCP...
My client is a leading consultancy within the UK, established over a decade ago, specializing in...
Function: Risk, Compliance and Audit Closing Date: 08/10/2019 Role: Payroll Specialist (6-month...
Outpatient Nurse | Outpatients | Band 5 depending on experience | Elland | Flexible hours,...
Function: Retail Sales Closing Date: 11/10/2019 Virgin Media is part of Liberty Global, the...