A leading engineering manufacturing company are looking to add a Quality Engineer to their already successful team.
Based in Hampshire
Salary: circa £35,000 (dependent on experience)
Purpose of the role:
The role requires the applicant to have a strong knowledge of New Product Introduction (NPI). The applicant must be able to demonstrate knowledge of Project Quality Planning and be familiar with such concepts as APQP, PFMEA and the formulation of Quality Plans and Work Instructions.
They are required to be involved with the product from an early stage and ensure customer quality requirements are met and understood. A strong knowledge of injection moulding will be considered a distinct advantage as the role is primarily to see tools from trial through to production readiness.
Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of injection moulding
- APQP, PFMEA, MSA, control plans
- Strong manufacturing background
- Product and process auditing experience
- MS office - computer literate
- Review of customer requirement on bid specifications
- Participation in APQP and ensuring Quality aspects are addressed.
- Driving PFMEA with input from relevant parties.
- Using PFMEA to formulate Control Plans and Work Instructions
- Co-ordinating measurement activity of trialled product to present to customer such as ISIR, Cap Studies and MSA.
- Ensuring Gauging and Fixtures are present and correct for trials
- Interfacing with customer on measurement reports and appearance approvals.
- Working with Metrology and Jigs and Fixtures to ensure measurement of initial samples is addressed and in-process validations are addressed.
- Working closely with Quality Control to support production launch and ensure first production runs are free from issues and conveying in-process verification requirements for production parts
To apply for this role please call David Hopkin on 0118 3177200 and/or send an up to date CV to email@example.com
Our client is a highly successful, internationally renowned Injection Moulding specialist and is currently seeking production operatives to work at their busy production and manufacturing site...
Product Asset Co-ordinator - temporary for 6 months £10/hr - £12/hr Full-time based in Chandlers Ford Responsibilities: Assets: Responsible for the day-to-day processing of product assets through...
Salary negotiable Waterlooville , Hampshire Permanent, full-time Be one of the first ten applicants Apply on employer's website Quality and Compliance Engineer to provide support to my Hampshire...
Design Engineer/ Specification Engineer/ Applications Engineer required on behalf of a renowned manufacturer, operating in the ventilation, smoke control and climate control sector, they have an...
Buyer Portsmouth, Hampshire £30,000 to £40,000 Permanent / Full-Time Advertised 11 days ago Closing in 30 days This plumbing/mechanical company based in north Portsmouth is looking to fill the...
Role Summary: To assist in the delivery of catering support services which provide competitive advantages to the first team and U23 teams at Wolverhampton Wanderers Football Club. You will work...
Our client is a highly successful, internationally renowned Injection Moulding specialist and is...
Product Asset Co-ordinator - temporary for 6 months £10/hr - £12/hr Full-time based in Chandlers...
Salary negotiable Waterlooville , Hampshire Permanent, full-time Be one of the first ten...
Design Engineer/ Specification Engineer/ Applications Engineer required on behalf of a renowned...
Buyer Portsmouth, Hampshire £30,000 to £40,000 Permanent / Full-Time Advertised 11 days...
Role Summary: To assist in the delivery of catering support services which provide competitive...