Group Financial Reporting Manager
View all jobs
Posted 25 August by KennedyPearce Consulting
£70,000 - £80,000 per annum
London , South East England
This Fin-Tech trading firm is a true innovator and is rapidly expanding across all its divisions. With the growth there is a need to strengthen and add to its finance function. Reporting into the Group Financial Controller, the role of Group Financial Reporting Manager is newly created and will allow the incumbent to really grow.
The role will be based in London and the remit is broad and will cover many facets of group related reporting and control. The responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Preparation of consolidated IFRS accounts from local country GAAP accounts (UK, Germany, Switzerland, Singapore). This will include working with the regional offices in the preparation of the income statement, balance sheet, cash flow, notes to the accounts, audit file compilation etc.
- Ensuring IFRS/GAAP compliance
- Group transfer pricing development and control
- Internal control framework oversight (e.g. inter company controls, balance sheet substantiation)
- Group management reporting (management accounts, board reporting, forecasting and budgeting)
- Group business performance analysis (including Key Performance Indicator development and reporting)
- Group cash flow monitoring and management
- Develop internal accounting guidelines to include reporting timetables.
- Assist with external funding transactions.
- Assist with the implementation of a group wide financial reporting package
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant from an audit background and have strong and up to date technical IFRS knowledge. Previous preparation of group consolidated accounts involving different currencies is preferred. A financial services background is not mandatory but awareness of and an interest in this sector is beneficial. It is expected the candidate will have a minimum of 3-4 years PQE and be confident/experienced enough to work autonomously.
The business operates with a relatively flat structure and is very much a hands on function. The right candidate will work well in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment and be excited by the possibility of joining a fast moving, ambitious company.
Shortlisted Shortlist Email job
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
Job Description - IFRS 9 Finance Manager – UK Financial Reporting (0000A2GD) Job Description IFRS 9 Finance Manager – UK Financial Reporting : 0000A2GD Description The role of the International...
A top tier Investment Bank in London, is searching for a financial controller who will be responsible for precise financial reporting (month end, external reporting under IFRS, annual stats, and...
Are you a graduate with an excellent academic background? Are you a qualified accountant with first time passes? Have you gained technical accounting knowledge ideally from the Asset Management...
Financial Accounting Manager – Insurance Purpose: Responsible for the timely delivery of accurate and appropriate recording, reporting and control of the general ledger. You will ensure that...
Job Description Position: Financial Controller – Group Reporting Reports to: Group Financial Controller Location: London / Colchester...
EY - Accounting Advisory - Banking - Senior - LON00D52 GB-England-London The Financial Accounting Advisory Services (FAAS) team specialises in IFRS conversion support, implementation of new...
Job Description - IFRS 9 Finance Manager – UK Financial Reporting (0000A2GD) Job...
A top tier Investment Bank in London, is searching for a financial controller who will be...
Are you a graduate with an excellent academic background? Are you a qualified accountant with...
Financial Accounting Manager – Insurance Purpose: Responsible for the timely delivery of...
Job Description Position: Financial Controller – Group Reporting Reports...
EY - Accounting Advisory - Banking - Senior - LON00D52 GB-England-London The Financial...