Posted Today by Office Angels New
North West London , London
£18,000 - £21,360 per annum
Required For: 1st September 2017 - 30th June 2018 (Secondary) or 1st September 2017 - 31st August 2018 (Primary)
Contract Type: Fixed Term and Full Time
Application Deadline: Monday 5th June 2017 (9am)
Interviews: Wednesday 7th June 2017 - Friday 23rd June 2017
The Graduate Intern posts are an exciting and ideal opportunity for candidates who are looking at careers in teaching or education. If you are looking to develop your leadership skills and implement change in an educational setting, this role will appeal to you. We are looking for well qualified, aspirational graduates (2:1 or higher) who want to contribute to our highly successful school. There are a range of opportunities available within the secondary and primary phases.
Learning Specialists for EYFS: You will work within a Reception classroom and, in conjunction with the teacher, you will be responsible for teaching and supporting small groups of children in the class who need additional support or are the most able and need extension. You will assist in the preparation of resources and supervising children at various points and also promoting a positive learning environment.
- Teaching small groups of children in the class who need additional support or are the most able and need extension.
- Teaching children who may need to be withdrawn or supported due to their needs.
- Responsibility for teaching small groups or individuals in Literacy, Numeracy and Phonics (or other aspects of the EYFS Curriculum).
- Supporting the teacher with the preparation of resources, photocopying and carrying out administrative duties as requested by the teachers.
- Ensuring that the learning environment is tidy, organised and that the displays are of a high quality and reflect children's learning.
- Supervising of children during lunchtime, free flow, before and after school.
- Supervising and covering the class in case of teacher absence or emergency.
- Monitoring behaviour logs and carrying out the required administration.
- Carrying out homework checks and supporting the assessment of work under the teacher's direction.
- Have a good understanding of the Early Years Curriculum, to assist with learning and taking daily observations that reflect the children's learning and progress.
- Assisting in planning, setting up and packing away the activities for outside learning.
- Helping the children learn and uphold the school and class rules and expectations at all times.
- Any other duties as directed by the Headteacher or a member of the Leadership Group commensurate with the role.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Teaching Assistant
- Graduate Intern
Are you looking for a career in Teaching or Education?
Are you a qualified and aspirational graduate with a 2:1 or higher?
Are you available to start work on 1st September 2017?
Do you live near or can you commute to Wembley on a daily basis?
Please answer all of the application questions.
Shortlisted Shortlist Email job
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
Graduate SEN TA Secondary School Are you a graduate with previous experience of working with children with Special Needs? Would you be keen to use your skills and experiences to aid the learning...
** Harlow - Essex ** Graduate Teaching Assistant ** Early Years Practitioner / Classroom Support / Teaching Assistant ** Nursery / Early Years support ** Students Aged 3-5 ** Rest of the Academic...
ARE YOU A GRADUATE LOOKING FOR AN IMMEDIATE TEACHING ASSISTANT POSITION? DO YOU WANT TO BEGIN YOUR TEACHER TRAINING IN SEPTEMBER 2018 BUT ARE LOOKING TO WORK AS A TEACHING ASSISTANT...
Maths Teaching Assistant - London ***Maths Teaching Assistant post available ASAP ***London based school ***£60- £65 per day ***Permanent, Full-Time role ***Aspiring Teachers Maths Teaching...
SEN/PMLD Teacher Needed – South London, Lambeth Make your career ambitions a reality with this brilliant opportunity to teach at an exceptional SEN school that takes great care and pride in...
Primary School Teacher – KS2 – Walthamstow, London Are you a passionate and experienced primary school teacher looking for a new teaching position to start in January 2018? Do you want to work in...
Graduate SEN TA Secondary School Are you a graduate with previous experience of working with...
** Harlow - Essex ** Graduate Teaching Assistant ** Early Years Practitioner / Classroom Support...
ARE YOU A GRADUATE LOOKING FOR AN IMMEDIATE TEACHING ASSISTANT POSITION? DO YOU WANT TO BEGIN...
Maths Teaching Assistant - London ***Maths Teaching Assistant post available ASAP ***London...
SEN/PMLD Teacher Needed – South London, Lambeth Make your career ambitions a reality with this...
Primary School Teacher – KS2 – Walthamstow, London Are you a passionate and experienced primary...