Job Title: 2018 Graduate Development Programme
As a graduate you will work through a structured two and a half year programme, combining practical experience, academic learning and professional development whilst also offering you the opportunity to network with peers and personnel from all areas of our business.
The Laing O’Rourke Graduate Development Programme - what can you expect?
Diverse on-the-job experience is complemented by an engaging series of learning modules designed to provide you with an in-depth understanding of business principles whilst also exposing you to the latest industry thinking and expertise. These workshops are designed to help you develop the personal and professional skills required for project delivery excellence.
At the same time, you will follow a step-by-step process designed to fast-track you towards Chartership. Where applicable, we will initiate lateral moves across key disciplines to broaden your knowledge base and facilitate your continued professional development. As part of the Graduate Development Programme, you will be expected to work towards professional accreditation, with a relevant institution, such as the ICE, CIMA, CIPD or iMechE, with the aspiration of achieving incorporated status within three years of starting the Graduate Development Programme.
You will also benefit from an excellent salary and package of benefits which also includes a Company Car.
We are looking for graduates who meet the following criteria:
- Eligible to work in the UK with a valid work permit if applicable
- Full mobility as you may be required to relocate for your role
- Your degree classification should be 2:1 or higher
- Candidates from a non-engineering background such as mathematics, physics, operations management, supply chain management or logistics who demonstrate a passion for our industry will be considered.
There are 4 stages to our Graduate Development Programme recruitment process:
- Stage 1 - Online application. Once we receive your application, this will be reviewed and if successful, you will receive an e-mail inviting you to complete stage 2 of the selection process.
- Stage 2 - Online tests. You will be required to complete a series of verbal reasoning, diagrammatical and numerical online tests. If successful, you will receive an invite to stage 3 of the selection process.
- Stage 3 – Telephone Interview Upon successful completion of the online testing, you will be invited to complete a telephone interview. If successful at this stage, we will invite you to the final stage of the application process.
- Stage 4 - Assessment centre. You will be invited to attend an assessment centre Explore Industrial Park in Worksop. Your half day assessment will include a structured interview, a group discussion and an individual presentation exercise.
Providing you are successful at the assessment centre, you will receive a written, formal offer of employment. This will be a provisional offer that is subject to your degree classification and successful background security and reference checks.
**The Graduate Development Programme will commence in September 2018**
A UK based Fintech is looking for a driven Business Process Analyst to conduct a business-critical piece of work to allow the business to move into their next phase of growth. This is a great...
Fundraising Manager - South East (Kent, Surrey & Sussex) Permanent Up to £26,000 + car allowance + benefits Are you positive and results-driven with an impressive track record in fundraising,...
Graduate UK - IT Business Systems Analyst - Peterborough - ( Job Number: 180002XE) Graduate Scheme - IT Business Systems Analyst Location: Peterborough Salary: £29,396 - £29,896, £1,000 Sign on...
Applications are invited for vacancies in rheumatology training programmes at ST3 level across England, Scotland and Wales (where posts are available),starting between 1 October 2018 and 5 April...
Job Details New Search Return to Search Previous Job Next Job Send to a Friend Job 317 of 1000 Senior Regulatory Specialist - Clinical Trials Company: SEC Recruitment Location:...
We are recruiting motivated, caring and compassionate individuals for the role of Apprentice Clinical Support Worker. This full-time (37.5 hours per week) apprenticeship is undertaken within a...
A UK based Fintech is looking for a driven Business Process Analyst to conduct a...
Fundraising Manager - South East (Kent, Surrey & Sussex) Permanent Up to £26,000 + car allowance...
Graduate UK - IT Business Systems Analyst - Peterborough - ( Job Number: 180002XE) Graduate...
Applications are invited for vacancies in rheumatology training programmes at ST3 level across...
Job Details New Search Return to Search Previous Job Next Job Send to a Friend Job 317 of...
We are recruiting motivated, caring and compassionate individuals for the role of Apprentice...