Elevation Recruitment Group are currently looking for a bright, forward-thinking individual to join an expanding, successful Finance team based in Leicester.
You will play a pivotal part in managing the company's accounting systems and will provide reporting on project balances and depreciation to the business and finance team. The successful candidate will have a keen eye for detail and possess excellent interpersonal skills as they provide accurate, detailed information to key stakeholders.
This is a varied, challenging role and requires an individual with a proactive, confident and analytical approach in order to be successful.
* Maintain Fixed Asset Register & ensure up to date and reconciled to the nominal ledger
* To achieve effective tracking and control of assets through working closely with Facilities Management, Project Managers, and Investment Finance
* To undertake prompt investigation and resolution of any reporting inconsistencies between systems or asset reporting
* To monitor the income and expenditure for each project
* To code, record and process invoices and resolve queries or issues
* To calculate and reconcile actual and forecast depreciation
* To provide monthly analysis to budget holders showing details of payments, commitments, income and expenditure
* To review, authorise and post monthly accruals, account reconciliations and journals
* To carry out and communicate variance analysis between actual, budgets and prior year
* To seek and develop ways to improve financial information to reduce business queries
* To ensure that stakeholders are aware of information they need to submit to Finance to enable reports and financial information to be accurate & available
* To support the Investment Team in meeting with budget holders each month to provide robust challenge to forecast and actual spends, offering advice and direction from a financial perspective
Key Skills required:
* 2:1 or above Accounting & Finance Degree
* Part Qualified (CIMA/ACCA)
* Solid Accounting knowledge and minimum 1 years' experience (placement year essential)
* Knowledge and Experience of ORACLE
* Good understanding of capital accounting reporting requirements
* Ability to manage a project to change accounting systems and procedures
* Ability to work to a high standard of accuracy in a time pressured environment
* Excellent communication/ interpersonal and influencing skills
* PC skills (particularly Excel/ word/ PowerPoint)
* Highly organised and efficient and able to manage own workload
You would be working for a fantastic, sustainable business who have a strong set of values, promote from within and who really value every one of their employees. As well as this fantastic opportunity, the successful candidate will also be rewarded with a desirable benefits package too!
If you are interested in this role and would like more information - please click to apply! Alternatively call us on (Apply online only) or e-mail and speak to Stephanie Sierny
A qualified Management Accountant is required by a rapidly growing and high-profile business in Leicestershire to join its high calibre finance team. Reporting to the Head of Management Accounting...
We have an exciting opportunity to work with a reputable business with ambitious growth plans. The successful individual will be part of a dynamic team providing financial support nationally to...
Purpose of Role In this role, you have responsibility for the timely preparation of the auditable consolidated management accounts for all Group legal entities. You will support the Group...
Assistant Accountant. Our client, a successful large company based in Leicestershire, part of an international group is looking to recruit an experienced Assistant Accountant to join its busy team...
A high-profile Leicester-based business is looking to recruit a dynamic and ambitious CIMA / ACCA / ACA qualified Finance Business Partner to join its expanding finance function. Reporting to the...
Accounts Assistant based in the Harborough Innovation Centre, Market Harborough (LE16) offering a salary up to £20,000 plus excellent benefits Permanent, Full Time 37.5 hours. Salary and...
A qualified Management Accountant is required by a rapidly growing and high-profile business in...
We have an exciting opportunity to work with a reputable business with ambitious growth...
Purpose of Role In this role, you have responsibility for the timely preparation of the...
Assistant Accountant. Our client, a successful large company based in Leicestershire, part of an...
A high-profile Leicester-based business is looking to recruit a dynamic and ambitious CIMA /...
Accounts Assistant based in the Harborough Innovation Centre, Market Harborough (LE16) offering...