Your Move are the UK's largest single branded estate agency business and part of the LSL Property services group. With over 285 branches nationwide we are arguably the most recognisable agent within the property industry.
We pride ourselves on being local Property Experts who attract a national audience with the UK’s most visited property website.
We are currently recruiting for Administrators for our centralised unit in Bexleyheath, supporting the Branch Network.
- To provide an effective, efficient and professional administration service to the residential sales listing process for estate agency branches across the UK
- Achieve operational excellence in all aspects of the role, processes and procedures undertaken.
- Support colleagues to ensure admin tasks are completed.
- Develop and maintain excellent staff relationship with colleagues i.e. Sales Managers/Valuation Managers and present a professional image at all times.
- To take responsibility for the resolution of customer enquiries and complaints (Customers in the Admin Unit are the Branch Managers/Valuation Mangers or Sales Staff within the network offices)
- Support colleagues within the department and offer on-going support to customers in the front-offices
- Ensure full compliance with relevant legislation as part of the listing process (including Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Protection Regulations) and remain aware of any changes to regulations and company procedures
- Confirm that all listings meet company guidelines before going on-market, making sure that all properties are to a high-quality and representative of our brand values
- Ordering marketing bundles and EPCs in a professional and timely manner to ensure a quick-turnaround from instruction to on market
- Monitor listings that are awaiting key documents to ensure that all deadlines are met and the business remains compliant with legislation
- Through efficient and effective teamwork, ensure Admin requirements are processed and completed within prescribed timescales
- Support team members
- Ensure all customer expectations are met. A customer in the Admin unit is the Branch/Valuation Manager or members of the sales staff within the network
- Ensure Company policies are adhered to at all times
- Microsoft Office
- Consumer Protection Regulations
- Anti Money Laundering Legislation
- Adaptability, flexibility & resilience
- Internal customer service
Knowledge and Expertise
- Good standard of education
- High level of literacy and experience of IT packages (minimum 'C’ Grade in GCSE English)
- Previous customer service or administration experience
To apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
LSL Property Services are dedicated to protecting your data – our Recruitment Privacy Notice can be viewed HERE
Compliance Oversight Manager - LSL Property Services plc – Estate Agency Division LSL are keen to recruit a Compliance Oversight Manager to join our nationwide Estate Agency Division. The...
Your Move are looking to recruit a Lettings Valuation Manager into our New Cross Branch. Your Move is the UK's largest single branded Estate Agency business and part of the LSL Property Services...
Reeds Rains are looking to recruit a Lettings Negotiator or Senior Lettings Negotiator into our Catford Branch. Reeds Rains established in 1868 and forms an integral part of the LSL Property...
Mortgage Advisor – Employed – circa Romford We are currently seeking a CeMAP qualified, top performing Mortgage Advisor to join the Embrace Financial Services team in and around the Romford area....
Lauristons Estate Agents are looking to recruit a Senior Sales Executive for their New Homes Department in Battersea. They are looking for an experienced Residential Sales Executive with a minimum...
£30,000 - £45,000 per annum, inc benefits, OTE South Norwood , London Permanent, full-time Be one of the first ten applicants Apply on employer's...
Compliance Oversight Manager - LSL Property Services plc – Estate Agency Division LSL are keen...
Your Move are looking to recruit a Lettings Valuation Manager into our New Cross Branch. Your...
Reeds Rains are looking to recruit a Lettings Negotiator or Senior Lettings Negotiator into our...
Mortgage Advisor – Employed – circa Romford We are currently seeking a CeMAP qualified, top...
Lauristons Estate Agents are looking to recruit a Senior Sales Executive for their New Homes...
£30,000 - £45,000 per annum, inc benefits, OTE South Norwood , London Permanent, full-time Be...