Are you looking for a position working within a recognised and expanding business?
Do you seek a job role which offers high satisfaction as well as the opportunity to develop your skills and experience?
If so, we have the perfect position for you!
Our Client is looking for a Freight Import apprentice to join their friendly and professional team.
Our Client recognizes the ever changing needs of their customers; they encompass staff around the World that have a wealth of experience and knowledge to ensure the advice and guidance their clients receive is correct and educated.
Their unparalleled, excellent, support services project a confidence their customers have come to expect from their Operations teams, who, it has been said, will treat their client’s shipment with the highest degree of care as if it were their own.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Manage all aspects of the import process.
- Obtain and communicate, internally and externally, all necessary information to ensure correct measures are in place and customer needs are met.
- Liaise between Suppliers, Forwarders and agents to obtain up to date shipment information.
- Ensure customers are fully informed of the progress of their shipments.
- Provide transport companies with the relevant information to ensure customer delivery requirements are met.
- Ensure correct documentation is on file and act accordingly as set out in the instructions.
Maintain all files ensuring they are costed and billed correctly in accordance with procedures provided by management.
Please note full training will be provided.
The successful apprentice will work towards a well-respected and nationally recognised NVQ qualification in Business Administration with the potential opportunity to progress on the Level 3 after successful completion of the Level 2. There is an excellent opportunity to gain a permanent position during or after if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. This is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
Dual Fuel Apprentice (South-East England) Job Ref : ACBLR1101/JW Field Based – covering London (E, SE), Eastern England (IP, N) or South Eastern England (KT, TN) Are you eager, ambitious and...
* Please ensure you are eligible for Apprenticeship before applying* Edmundsons Electrical Wholesalers Ltd, a leading Electrical Wholesaler is looking for a highly motivated Apprentice to join...
A major Investment Bank is looking for someone to join their compliance advisory team predominately looking after their fixed income and electronic trading business. This role will be in charge of...
Job Title - Recruitment Consultant Apprentice Contract - Permanent Salary - £Negotiable Location - Hertford, Hertfordshire Industry - Recruitment,Consultant,Apprentice Company We are a...
Previous | Next Apprentice Sales Associate Location: PETERBOROUGH QUEENSGATE Employer: Ernest Jones Salary: Competitive Reference: SIGNET24373/252 Date added: 14 hours ago Apply for Apprentice...
Previous | Next Apprentice Sales Associate Location: NEWCASTLE ELDON SQ Employer: Ernest Jones Salary: Competitive Reference: SIGNET24443/252 Date added: 15 hours ago Apply for Apprentice Sales...
Dual Fuel Apprentice (South-East England) Job Ref : ACBLR1101/JW Field Based – covering London...
* Please ensure you are eligible for Apprenticeship before applying* Edmundsons Electrical...
A major Investment Bank is looking for someone to join their compliance advisory team...
Job Title - Recruitment Consultant Apprentice Contract - Permanent Salary - £Negotiable Location...
Previous | Next Apprentice Sales Associate Location: PETERBOROUGH QUEENSGATE Employer: Ernest...
Previous | Next Apprentice Sales Associate Location: NEWCASTLE ELDON SQ Employer: Ernest...