Back to Search results
Contract Type Temporary – Employee (Fixed Term Contract)
Working Days Monday - Friday
Working Times Between 06:00am and 6:00pm
Shift Pattern Days
Working Hours per Week 40 hours
Pay Rate £37,440 per annum
Job Reference OP/40541/rc
We have the opportunity for a experienced Facilities Manager with Hard and soft services background to join our national contracts team, you will be responsible for the mobilisation and management of a national contract currently been mobilised.
The aim of the role is to support the contract lead with all mobilisations and the day to day management of the contract including managing project works. This role is Temp for 6 months with a view that it will become permanent and you will transition into the contract lead role.
- To manage project from conception to completion ensuring full compliance with all the current legislation
- Manage a team of engineers/ cleaners carrying out quality control checks on their work to ensure high standards are maintained and develop a plan for improvement
- This role is mobile role, but you will be predominantly based in the south but national travel with nights away will be required
- To effectively manage Minor works projects up to £ 30,000 in value staying within budgetary restraints set by the client and the senior team
- Conform to the contract specifications an agreed client and company
- To continuously develop and improve quality and safety standards on all sites and in the technical team
- To monitor customer trends and demands and feed into the sales teams
- To have knowledge of changes in legislation and implement accordingly in accordance with Company guidance
- To meet client and company expectations, through management of agreed objectives.
- To respond to any reasonable request of the Company or client
- To ensure that adequate products, equipment, and materials are available to the Contract standard and that all projects provide best value for money
- To ensure that products, equipment, and materials are properly stored, used, maintained and controlled and purchased in accordance with OCS procedures.
- To apply quality control procedures to ensure the maintenance of high standards of service and compliance with the specification
- To drive the growth in performance by exceeding the client’s expectations
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Driving licence to drive from site to site in a company vehicle
- HNC or equivalent in an engineering / FM discipline or a proven track record in the building services sector, leading teams on projects up to the value of 30K
- IOSH Managing Safely, IT literate – proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- FM qualification to a minimum level 3 standard
- Strong management experience across a range of service disciplines, including project management
- Previous budget accountability - management of a team in excess of 10 employees is essential
- Excellent personnel management skills
- Strong motivational and team building skills
- A resilient and robust nature is essential
- An autonomous self-starter who will take ownership for a diverse team
- Customer Focused
- Flexible approach to work
What will you get in return?
- A pension scheme- to save for the future - eligibility rules apply
- Access to high street discounts
- Access to low interest loans
- Recognition scheme ‘OCS Stars’- monetary rewards given to top performers
- Training and Development- apprenticeships, e-learning, English as a Second Language and our award nominated ‘Impact’ Programme
- Long Service Awards
- Cycle to work scheme- discounted bicycles
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme- 24-7 Wellbeing Support
Why join OCS Group Ltd?
From providing a first-class shopping experience at major retail and leisure establishments, to maintaining critical factory facilities for well-known industrial organisations, to supporting the patient journey at large hospitals, we provide the essential services that keep businesses and societies running day in and day out.
We are the largest family-owned facilities management services company in the world and we deliver over 70 accredited services internationally.
OCS prides itself as a company that has family values.
We take CARE of you; We act SAFELY and responsibly; We are TRUSTWORTHY; We work as EXPERTS.
We are a long established UK business who is a leader in its field of industrial noise control supplying into a wide variety of noise measurements and acoustic instrumentation to consultants and...
Job Reference: MK12223 Location: Buckingham 37.5 BuckinghamUK TEMPORARY The Best Connection 2021-01-12 2021-02-09T00:00:00+00:00 Salary: £9.50-14.25 per hour Higher pay rate is achieved...
Job Reference: LUPURAJ01 Location: Luton 37.5 LutonUK FULL_TIME The Best Connection 2021-01-12 2021-01-26T00:00:00+00:00 Salary: £11.28 per hour Contract Type: Permanent, Full time Our client...
Job Summary An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our multi-discipline medical team. You will be a highly valued member of our team bringing your expertise and skills in Gastroenterology and...
OffOnSend jobs like this to my email Job description: Mental Health Nurse needed for a prison in Buckinghamshire! The role is full time Monday-Friday (37.5 hours) and will be for 3 months minimum...
Job Title: (Internal) Account Manager Industry: IT Services / Information Technology Location: South Herts (Near M25) Salary Range: ...
We are a long established UK business who is a leader in its field of industrial noise control...
Job Reference: MK12223 Location: Buckingham 37.5 BuckinghamUK TEMPORARY The Best...
Job Reference: LUPURAJ01 Location: Luton 37.5 LutonUK FULL_TIME The Best...
Job Summary An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our multi-discipline medical team. You...
OffOnSend jobs like this to my email Job description: Mental Health Nurse needed for a prison in...
Job Title: (Internal) Account Manager Industry: IT Services...