£10.50 - £11.19 per hour
Luton , Bedfordshire
Temporary, full-time or part-time
HRGO are currently recruiting for Flight Dispatcher working at the ever-expanding Luton Airport. Massive opportunities working for one of the largest European Ground Handling companies. As a Flight Dispatcher you will be response for the full turn-around of an aircraft from the moment it lands right until it taxies for take-off.
- Prepare flight paperwork for crew including printing flight crew plans, weather reports, passenger list and airline documentation
- Carry out pre-arrival inspections, aircraft and the aircraft footprint area hazard/FOD checks
- Operate all systems and equipment in a safe, secure and efficient manner
- Lead the turn-around process, ensuring all relevant equipment, resources and services are in place, as required to complete a safe, secure and efficient, on time turn-around
- Co-ordinate the safe, secure and efficient Customer disembarkation and boarding according to local procedures
- Report any faults or irregularities with equipment, facilities, systems or processes to the appropriate management, airport authority and/or crew
- Timely and appropriate response and actions to disruption, emergency or delay situation in the operation
- Manage the offloading and loading procedures of the aircraft
- Responsible for agreeing and communicating the Aircraft movement messages and delay codes
- Assist with disruption management.
- Work in accordance with agreed Company procedures
For this job applicants must be:
- Have Team Leader or Supervisory experience
- Have full UK or EU driving MANUAL license
- Have full 5-year check able history (work, education, benefits, agency, gaps)
- Excellent communication skills
- Prepared to cover 24/7 operation
- Flexibility with working hours
- Clean criminal record
- Live no more than 30-minute commute
30 hours per week (Full time hours available), 6 on 3 off shift pattern. Shifts will fall on weekdays, weekends and bank holidays. Consisting of earlies starting at 0300 & lates finishing as late as 2300. Individual shifts lasting for a maximum of 12 hours.
Pay: £10.50 per hour increasing to £11.19 after 12 weeks.
- Flight Dispatcher
Shortlisted Shortlist Share job
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs .Report this job
Get Job Alerts
Apply now Shortlisted Shortlist Share job
View all jobs
Passenger Service Agent - Luton Airport £9.00 - £9.59 per hour London Luton Airport, Bedfordshire General Administrator £20,000 - £25,000 per annum, negotiable Luton, Bedfordshire Retail Customer Service Manager - Luton - Up to £26,000 £23,000 - £26,000 per annum London Luton Airport, Bedfordshire Customer Service Administrator / Customer Service Executive Competitive salary Luton, Bedfordshire Helpdesk Administrator £18,000 - £20,000 per annum Luton, Bedfordshire
Travel & Tourism: Diploma in Airport & Airline Operations Distance learning, self-paced £350 Airport Facilities & Procedures Home Study Course Distance learning, self-paced £35 Travel & Tourism - Airline & Airport Operations Distance learning, self-paced £29.99 View Airport courses
London City Airport Permanent Full Time 30-45 hours per week, with flexibility to work additional hours UK Hourly rate £9.84 for under 21’s (£9.50 basic + £0.34 average bonus) Hourly rate £9.84...
This is an ideal post for doctors who have completed the Foundation Programme or Core Medical Training. Successful applicants will have the opportunity to work in the Royal Devon and Exeter...
Medicines Management Technician Specialist Services ROYAL DEVON & EXETER HOSPITAL (WONFORD) REF: 185-A-20-71952 CLOSING DATE: 23rd February 2020 An exciting...
We are looking for an enthusiastic Clinical or Counselling Psychologist to provide specialist psychological input to our CMHTs. You will be working with service users with complex mental health...
We are an experienced Liaison Psychiatry team working at the Luton and Dunstable Hospital. We are looking for a Locum Consultant Psychiatrist to join our team and this post has the possibility of...
Billings Administrator Based in Luton £20k Annual salary We are currently recruiting for a billings administrator to join a large head office based in Capability Green, Luton. Main duties will...
London City Airport Permanent Full Time 30-45 hours per week, with flexibility to work...
This is an ideal post for doctors who have completed the Foundation Programme or Core Medical...
Medicines Management Technician Specialist Services ROYAL DEVON & EXETER HOSPITAL (WONFORD) REF:...
We are looking for an enthusiastic Clinical or Counselling Psychologist to provide specialist...
We are an experienced Liaison Psychiatry team working at the Luton and Dunstable Hospital. We...
Billings Administrator Based in Luton £20k Annual salary We are currently recruiting for a...