£10.50 - £11.19 per hour
Luton , Bedfordshire
Temporary, full-time or part-time
HRGO are currently recruiting for Flight Dispatcher working at the ever-expanding Luton Airport. Massive opportunities working for one of the largest European Ground Handling companies. As a Flight Dispatcher you will be response for the full turn-around of an aircraft from the moment it lands right until it taxies for take-off.
- Prepare flight paperwork for crew including printing flight crew plans, weather reports, passenger list and airline documentation
- Carry out pre-arrival inspections, aircraft and the aircraft footprint area hazard/FOD checks
- Operate all systems and equipment in a safe, secure and efficient manner
- Lead the turn-around process, ensuring all relevant equipment, resources and services are in place, as required to complete a safe, secure and efficient, on time turn-around
- Co-ordinate the safe, secure and efficient Customer disembarkation and boarding according to local procedures
- Report any faults or irregularities with equipment, facilities, systems or processes to the appropriate management, airport authority and/or crew
- Timely and appropriate response and actions to disruption, emergency or delay situation in the operation
- Manage the offloading and loading procedures of the aircraft
- Responsible for agreeing and communicating the Aircraft movement messages and delay codes
- Assist with disruption management.
- Work in accordance with agreed Company procedures
For this job applicants must be:
- Have Team Leader or Supervisory experience
- Have full UK or EU driving MANUAL license
- Have full 5-year check able history (work, education, benefits, agency, gaps)
- Excellent communication skills
- Prepared to cover 24/7 operation
- Flexibility with working hours
- Clean criminal record
- Live no more than 30-minute commute
30 hours per week (Full time hours available), 6 on 3 off shift pattern. Shifts will fall on weekdays, weekends and bank holidays. Consisting of earlies starting at 0300 & lates finishing as late as 2300. Individual shifts lasting for a maximum of 12 hours.
Pay: £10.50 per hour increasing to £11.19 after 12 weeks.
- Flight Dispatcher
Shortlisted Shortlist Share job
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs .Report this job
Get Job Alerts
Apply now Shortlisted Shortlist Share job
View all jobs
Passenger Service Agent - Luton Airport £9.00 - £9.59 per hour London Luton Airport, Bedfordshire General Administrator £20,000 - £25,000 per annum, negotiable Luton, Bedfordshire Retail Customer Service Manager - Luton - Up to £26,000 £23,000 - £26,000 per annum London Luton Airport, Bedfordshire Customer Service Administrator / Customer Service Executive Competitive salary Luton, Bedfordshire Helpdesk Administrator £18,000 - £20,000 per annum Luton, Bedfordshire
Travel & Tourism: Diploma in Airport & Airline Operations Distance learning, self-paced £350 Airport Facilities & Procedures Home Study Course Distance learning, self-paced £35 Travel & Tourism - Airline & Airport Operations Distance learning, self-paced £29.99 View Airport courses
The Flight Operations Procedures area is the single service provider to TUI Airlines for all operating policies, documentation, performance tools and flight operations support. We will develop and...
Driver Location Exeter Airport Zero hour contract to include weekdays and weekends - £8.21 per hour Are you motivated and eager to try something new and different – stuck in an office and want to...
OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY ASSISTANT An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Occupational Therapy Assistant working within a dynamic inpatient mental health OT service across Luton & Bedfordshire. The...
An opportunity for a qualified Lawyer to join an in-house legal team of an International Recruitment business responsible for commercial contracts. Bedfordshire location, easily accessible by car...
Menu Welcome Jobseeker login Jobseeker register Careers centre Recruiter login Advertise Browse jobs by Title Location Recruitment Agency Employer Qualification Search Commercial Finance...
OffOnSend jobs like this to my email Job description: Director Of Housing - luton BC. £500 - £600 LTD Per hour. Luton Council - Service Director (Housing) - Job Briefing Length: minimum 6...
The Flight Operations Procedures area is the single service provider to TUI Airlines for all...
Driver Location Exeter Airport Zero hour contract to include weekdays and weekends - £8.21 per...
OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY ASSISTANT An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Occupational Therapy...
An opportunity for a qualified Lawyer to join an in-house legal team of an International...
Menu Welcome Jobseeker login Jobseeker register Careers centre Recruiter login Advertise Browse...
OffOnSend jobs like this to my email Job description: Director Of Housing - luton BC. £500 -...