Full Time | Canary Wharf, ENGLAND | 8 months
This position may have expired!
£69,274 Average salary of similar jobs | Check Salary...
£28,900 per annum
Canary Wharf , London
Be one of the first ten applicants
Your World Professional is currently recruiting a Financial Investigator in London on
Type of role: Permanent
Location: Canary Wharf
Hours per week: Full time 35 hours a week
Working days and hours:
Full Time - Monday to Friday working 9am to 5pm with 3 x out of hours phone shifts you would need to do per month which would be 8am to 4pm or 12pm to 8pm.
**Saturdays will need to be worked once every quarter which candidates will get off in the week.**
What the client offers you:
Salary: £28,900 per annum
Benefits from day one includes:
- Critical illness
- Income protection
- Life insurance
- Employee assistant programme
- Holiday entitlement
- Benefit allowance
- Free gym access on site 24 hours a day
- Many more benefits after you pass your probation and through length of service
- The successful candidate will receive 4 months initial training which will include both classroom and at the desk training. This training will cover one or two products that the client deals with and then throughout their career they’ll learn about all of the client’s products.
- Please note for the first four weeks of training, the successful candidate must be available without any holiday or time off booked.
All new starters will start ‘new to role’. Then there is level 1, level 2, level 3. After that we also have a senior investigator role, which has two levels. The client tends to see people progress after 12 to 18 months.
Duties will include:
- Providing exceptional customer service to assist to settle individual disputes between consumers and businesses that provide financial services via email and phone
- Completing 3 out of hours phone shifts per month providing updates to individuals and businesses updates
- Investigating cases and delivering answers.
- Reviewing previous examples of cases and the decision made to ensure the correct outcome is achieved
- Attending regular case clinics, to build up knowledge and experience on cases
- Utilising the client’s intranet in regards of the client’s products they deal with and policies and procedures that may impact them.
- Deliver a timely answer that is not only is fair but also feels fair and helps everyone involved to move forward.
- Putting people at the heart of everything we do so that customers’ needs come first
- Taking responsibility for delivering your objectives and working with your team to contribute to meeting our wider commitments
- Listening to the full story to get to the heart of problems – asking the right questions to uncover potentially hidden issues, and capturing details and insight accurately on our systems
- Taking responsibility for a wide range of enquiries and problems – whatever stage they’re at – and making sure you understand and evaluate the key information so you can reach fair outcomes
- Being proactive and organised – doing all you can to ensure problems are sorted out as quickly and efficiently as possible, so that there are no customers waiting
- Tailoring the way you engage with each customer – whether business or consumer – taking account of the individual circumstances in each case and the impact the problem is having on those involved
- Communicating effectively over the phone, in writing and on social media, in a clear, balanced and thoughtful way – showing you understand the customer’s point of balanced and thoughtful way – showing you understand the customer’s point of
Targets of the role:
As a new to role investigator, the current target is to close 2 cases per week. This may change and will differ as you progress through the different levels of the role.
Essential skills, knowledge and experience
- Strong prioritisation skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to evaluate evidence using sound judgement and empathy
- Decision making skills
- Resilience and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work autonomously and take ownership for their workload
Candidates of interest
- Exceptional Customer Service environments for written and verbal
- Financial Customer Service experience
- Customer service experience in the following areas of Insurance, Mortgage, Pension, Banking, Credit card, Investments, Loans, Claims Management and Small Medium Enterprises
- Dealing with Complaints experience
- Research experience
- Submit application through Your World, this will include sending your up to date CV and completing a telephone interview
- Passing the Online assessment of SHL verbal reasoning (arranged by Your World Recruitment)
- Onsite Interview process will include a 60-minute written exercise, if this is passed then a face to face interview will be held afterwards
Job Offers will be dependent on the following:
- 3 years of referencing
- CV verification – checking that they’ve worked where they say they have, at the dates given as well as the qualifications obtained.
- A credit check
- A criminal check
Shortlisted Shortlist Share job
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs .Report this job
Get Job Alerts
Register and upload your CV to apply with just one click
Shortlisted Shortlist Share job
About this company
Litigation Paralegal £30,000 - £32,000 per annum London, South East England Litigation Paralegal £100.00 per day London, South East England Paralegal £30,000 - £40,000 per annum, negotiable Camden, London Financial Investigator £28,000 - £28,900 per annum Canary Wharf, London Financial Investigator £28,000 per annum Canary Wharf, London
Customer Service NCFE Level 3 Distance learning, self-paced £449 Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI) Online, self-paced £1,519.00 Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service Online, self-paced £899.00 View Customer service courses
Job Title: Commercial Gas Engineer (City of London) Location: Covering the City of London Region (Camden Town, Canary Wharf, Chelsea, Clapham, Earls Court, Green Park, Notting Hill areas) Salary:...
143190BR London, Canary Wharf Jubilee Place Permanent Full-time Job Description About the opportunity A very exciting role where you will lead the day to day activities of the store. Reporting to...
Job Description About Boots We are the UK’s leading pharmacy-led health and beauty retailer. With over 2500 stores in the UK, our purpose is to help our customers look and feel better than they...
The Best Connection are pleased to announce an excellent opportunity to work for a successful that specialises in Construction. Our client is looking for a skilled Administrator to work on a...
Job Reference: CFH711 Location: Brentwood 37.5 BrentwoodUK TEMPORARY The Best Connection 2021-06-07 2021-07-05T00:00:00+01:00 Salary: £10.36-15.54 per hour Higher pay rate is achieved by: See...
Chef De Partie - Hospitality Location - Canary Wharf Salary - £11.95 per hour + Overtime Monday to Friday Only Founded in New York 59 years ago, Restaurant Associates brings high quality employee...
Job Title: Commercial Gas Engineer (City of London) Location: Covering the City of London Region...
143190BR London, Canary Wharf Jubilee Place Permanent Full-time Job Description About the...
Job Description About Boots We are the UK’s leading pharmacy-led health and beauty retailer....
The Best Connection are pleased to announce an excellent opportunity to work for a successful...
Job Reference: CFH711 Location: Brentwood 37.5 BrentwoodUK TEMPORARY The Best...
Chef De Partie - Hospitality Location - Canary Wharf Salary - £11.95 per hour + Overtime Monday...