- £30,000 to £40,000
- Permanent / Full-Time
- Advertised 2 days ago
- Closing in 39 days
This principal construction contractor are looking for an experienced Financial Controller, who will report directly to the managing director, providing oversight to the company finances and undertaking a reporting function to the Board. As part of this role the financial controller will head up a small office administrative team.
No experience of construction is required for this role, however they are looking for a candidate with accounting and financial controller experience, which can be adapted to a career in construction.
The role will involve among other things;
- Producing monthly management accounts for presentation to the Board.
- Overseeeing purchases, payments and reconcilliations, including setting up payment runs.
- Managing the data-inputting and project-coding for accounting purposes.
- Monitoring cash-flow and producing monthly cash flow reports.
- Overseeing our credit accounts and negotiating terms.
- Developing and controlling our supply chain.
- Working in hand with the Commercial Director to produce project reconciliation reports (CVRs)
- Managing weekly and monthly payroll.
- Producing and submitting our quarterly VAT returns.
- Working with the Board to produce budgets and workflow forecasts.
The successful candidate is likely to have;
- CIMA/ACA/ACCA or CIPFA qualification or qualified by experience.
- Experience in a senior financial position.
- Strong Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access skills.
- Working experience of accounting and payroll systems
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to produce professional looking documentation.
- An eye for detail and a naturally diligent attitude.
The package they are offering is;
- Basic Salary of £30,000 - £40,000 gross per annum, dependant on experience.
- Company Pension
- Opportunity to grow their role in conjunction with the company
All our jobs are guaranteed to be genuine and all applications will be considered.Save job
This feature is useful for specific questions about the job. We screen all questions and automatically reject those that: ask for the employer's contact details; ask the progress of a job application; or attempt to solicit business.Ask question
View on large map
Share this job
Warrington , Cheshire £25,000 - £30,000 per annum Permanent, full-time Artboard 96 copy 2 Be one of the first ten applicants Apply now This is a brilliant opportunity for an Assistant...
« Back to results Account Manager X 4 £20,000 per annum (£40,000 - £45,000 OTE) MANCHESTER CITY CENTRE (2 minute walk from the train station) Exciting account manager opportunity based in the...
Manchester , Lancashire £30,000 - £40,000 per annum Permanent, full-time 5 applications Apply now Digital Project Manager - Acclaimed Digital Agency Manchester £30,000 - £40,000 DOE + Awesome...
Vacancies Cashier Brief Description To assist in the creation of a welcoming, friendly and courteous environment, whilst maintaining the operational efficiency of the cash desk and complying with...
Job Description An excellent newly created opportunity for a Qualified ACA/ACCA Accountant to join a Sunday Times Fast Track 100 company at their head office in Manchester. Reporting to an...
Mortgage Administrator Lymm, Warrington £18,000 - £20,000 Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm Time Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Mortgage Administrator to join one of the North West's leading...
Warrington , Cheshire £25,000 - £30,000 per annum Permanent, full-time Artboard 96 copy 2 ...
« Back to results Account Manager X 4 £20,000 per annum (£40,000 - £45,000 OTE) MANCHESTER CITY...
Manchester , Lancashire £30,000 - £40,000 per annum Permanent, full-time 5 applications Apply...
Vacancies Cashier Brief Description To assist in the creation of a welcoming, friendly and...
Job Description An excellent newly created opportunity for a Qualified ACA/ACCA Accountant to...
Mortgage Administrator Lymm, Warrington £18,000 - £20,000 Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm Time...