- £30,000 to £40,000
- Permanent / Full-Time
- Advertised 2 days ago
- Closing in 39 days
This principal construction contractor are looking for an experienced Financial Controller, who will report directly to the managing director, providing oversight to the company finances and undertaking a reporting function to the Board. As part of this role the financial controller will head up a small office administrative team.
No experience of construction is required for this role, however they are looking for a candidate with accounting and financial controller experience, which can be adapted to a career in construction.
The role will involve among other things;
- Producing monthly management accounts for presentation to the Board.
- Overseeeing purchases, payments and reconcilliations, including setting up payment runs.
- Managing the data-inputting and project-coding for accounting purposes.
- Monitoring cash-flow and producing monthly cash flow reports.
- Overseeing our credit accounts and negotiating terms.
- Developing and controlling our supply chain.
- Working in hand with the Commercial Director to produce project reconciliation reports (CVRs)
- Managing weekly and monthly payroll.
- Producing and submitting our quarterly VAT returns.
- Working with the Board to produce budgets and workflow forecasts.
The successful candidate is likely to have;
- CIMA/ACA/ACCA or CIPFA qualification or qualified by experience.
- Experience in a senior financial position.
- Strong Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access skills.
- Working experience of accounting and payroll systems
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to produce professional looking documentation.
- An eye for detail and a naturally diligent attitude.
The package they are offering is;
- Basic Salary of £30,000 - £40,000 gross per annum, dependant on experience.
- Company Pension
- Opportunity to grow their role in conjunction with the company
All our jobs are guaranteed to be genuine and all applications will be considered.Save job
This feature is useful for specific questions about the job. We screen all questions and automatically reject those that: ask for the employer's contact details; ask the progress of a job application; or attempt to solicit business.Ask question
View on large map
Share this job
AML & Conflicts Analyst - Manchester Location: Manchester Salary: £25,000 - £40,000 Reference: AML and Conflicts Analyst MANC Next job Previous job Are you interested in working in one of the...
Title Salary/Rate £17,000 - £19,000/annum (£30,000 OTE ) + Pension, Bonus + Location Manchester Posted 27/10/2017 (22:47) Agency RecruitmentRevolution.com Apply Now Description Inbound Sales /...
Save Job Job Ref: 6168 Job Type: PERM Location: Altrincham Salary: £30,000 - £43,000 Date Posted: 16th November, 2017 Category: Accounting/ Finance This is an ideal opportunity for a highly...
Manchester , Lancashire £17,000 - £19,000 per annum Permanent, full-time 2 applications Apply now Outbound Sales / Claims Advisor | - Calling Successful Telesales Candidates Manchester £17,000 -...
We are recruiting a Business Development Assistant to join our Business Development Team. Within this role you will be working closely with a Senior Business Development Co-ordinator / Bid Writer...
Menu Welcome Jobseeker login Jobseeker register Careers centre Recruiter login Advertise Browse jobs by Title Location Recruitment Agency Employer Qualification Search Finance...
AML & Conflicts Analyst - Manchester Location: Manchester Salary: £25,000 -...
Title Salary/Rate £17,000 - £19,000/annum (£30,000 OTE ) + Pension, Bonus...
Save Job Job Ref: 6168 Job Type: PERM Location: Altrincham Salary: £30,000 - £43,000 Date...
Manchester , Lancashire £17,000 - £19,000 per annum Permanent, full-time 2 applications Apply...
We are recruiting a Business Development Assistant to join our Business Development Team. Within...
Menu Welcome Jobseeker login Jobseeker register Careers centre Recruiter login Advertise Browse...