My client, an IT systems provider based in Ipswich are currently recruiting for a Financial Controller with a high degree of motivation, drive and with a genuine desire to progress within their fast-moving industry.
Based in my client's Head Office, the Financial Controller's main tasks and responsibilities will include:
• To ensure that all financial transactions and activities are accounted for within Sage accounting software and CRM platform ("the Books").
• To produce meaningful monthly management accounts meeting agreed financial deadlines
• To produce meaningful financial forecasts including the annual budget
• To keep a tight control over cash and produce rolling cash flow forecasts
• Assume full responsibility for the Sales, Purchase, Fixed Asset and Nominal ledgers in the Books
• Assume full responsibility for all regular billing routines
• Calculate WIP and deferred Income by job on a monthly basis
• Oversee staff expense process and petty cash process
• Maintain a detailed and accurate fixed asset register
• Supervise credit control
• Negotiate appropriate credit terms with key suppliers and own the relationship
• Provide an office administration service which will include all property leases, insurances and fixed costs
• Perform analysis on ad hoc issues within the business
• Produce full annual year end Books for external accountants to be able to smoothly prepare the annual statutory accounts
• Prepare and submit all government returns, including VAT, PAYE and P11Ds
• To ensure (together with our external accountants) that all statutory and tax compliance is met
The successful applicant will be CIMA, ACCA, or ACA, or part qualified CIMA and have proven work experience as a Financial Controller in addition to:
• excellent verbal and written communication skills
• the ability to multi-task
• the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• the ability to work well individually and as part of a team
• good organisation and planning skills
If you would like to apply for this role, please send an up-to-date CV to;
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Title Location Colchester, Essex Posted 10/11/2017 (14:35) Just Added Company Cloudfm Group Apply Now Description Financial Accountant Colchester Reporting To Group Financial Controller Main...
Based in London or Ipswich (flexible working). Paradigm Trust is currently looking to recruit an accomplished finance professional who would take responsibility for all financial aspects of the...
Ipswich , Suffolk £350.00 - £400.00 per day Temporary, full-time 0 applications Apply now Our client is a large global leading FS organisation based in Ipswich that is looking for a Senior...
JOB TITLE: Dispatcher REPORTS TO: Duty Shift Manager FUNCTION: Network Operations – Net Ops & Control – LV Control & Dispatch LOCATION: Fore Hamlet -...
Head of Construction – Chelwood Gate, Sussex Job Ref : P17 Chelwood Gate, Haywards Heath £54,857.35 plus excellent benefits (starting salary subject to experience) Full time – 35 hours per...
Preston Business Centre , Lancashire £40,000 - £45,000 per annum Permanent, full-time 0 applications Apply now My client is a great global brand who due to relocation require a management...
Title Location Colchester, Essex Posted 10/11/2017 (14:35) Just Added Company Cloudfm...
Based in London or Ipswich (flexible working). Paradigm Trust is currently looking to recruit an...
Ipswich , Suffolk £350.00 - £400.00 per day Temporary, full-time 0 applications Apply now Our...
JOB TITLE: Dispatcher REPORTS TO: Duty Shift Manager FUNCTION: ...
Head of Construction – Chelwood Gate, Sussex Job Ref : P17 Chelwood Gate, Haywards...
Preston Business Centre , Lancashire £40,000 - £45,000 per annum Permanent, full-time 0...