View all jobs
Posted Today by OPR Resourcing Specialists New
Woking , Surrey
£35,000 - £45,000 per annum
We have an excellent opportunity for a newly qualified Financial Analyst to join a global brand on a permanent basis, as an integral part of the Marketing and IT teams. You will be the financial business partner to both teams, bridging the gap between the financial risks and providing analysis and insight to support and define the Marketing strategy in line with company objectives.
As a permanent role, this comes with exceptional benefits, to include: generous holiday, pension, medical, dental, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers and in-company events and activities.
Key Financial Analyst duties to include:
- Partnering with the marketing team in the development and testing of the marketing calendar: providing forecasts and post-promotional analysis on marketing campaigns, analysing new product development and marketing tests. This includes assessing the effectiveness of media spend (multi million budget).
- Inputting into the weekly sales review and key decision making forums attended by both management teams and those of the subsidaries/franchisees.
- Supporting the Sales & Marketing Finance Manager in preparing the quarterly sales forecast.
- Partner with the Digital teams to analyse ecommerce performance and support the prioritisation of the digital roadmap and supporting business cases.
- Ad hoc projects as required, including profit studies, breakeven & sensitivity analysis.
Financial Analyst skills to include:
- Student or part qualified Accountant (ACCA or CIMA) with a Bachelor's degree (2:1 minimum)
- Highly analytical with proven track record of presenting data to management
- Strong influencing and presentation skills
- High level problem solving skills with the ability to challenge and analyse risks and issues to resolve
- Excellent Microsoft Excel modelling experience essential - intermediate/advanced level
- Strong team player with a high customer ethic
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools would be highly beneficial
If you're interested in this Financial Analyst role please do apply, we look forward to hearing from you!
- Financial anaylsis
- sales and marketing forecasting
Do you have strong commercial finance experience?
Please answer all of the application questions.
Shortlisted Shortlist Email job
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
We're the people who make the top 10 UK grocery brand Kingsmill as well as Burgen, Allinson and Sunblest. You know us through our Great White, Soft White and 50/50 breads that offer delicious...
Credit Decision Analyst – Internationally Leading Business Job Ref : HKLDC1812/AF Farnborough, Hampshire Attractive Package including Generous Benefits If you have a good understanding of...
JOB DESCRIPTION: JOB TITLE: Senior Financial Analyst DEPARTMENT: Finance JOB GRADE: 16 DIRECT REPORTS: None LOCATION: Maidenhead REPORTS TO: Finance Manager , Region North MAIN PURPOSE OF...
Our client, a highly admirable financial services business in Surrey, are looking to recruit a Part Qualified Assistant Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent). Working alongside the Financial...
AML & Sanctions Analyst – Great Development Opportunity Job Ref : HKLIJ2812/AF Leatherhead, Surrey £22,000 – £26,000 Plus Discretionary Company Bonus, Pension, 25 Days’ Holiday Do you have data...
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen within a worldwide market leader in their field for a Finance Business Partner, this opportunity has become available dur to the continued growth of the...
We're the people who make the top 10 UK grocery brand Kingsmill as well as Burgen, Allinson and...
Credit Decision Analyst – Internationally Leading Business Job Ref : HKLDC1812/AF Farnborough,...
JOB DESCRIPTION: JOB TITLE: Senior Financial Analyst DEPARTMENT: Finance JOB GRADE: 16 DIRECT...
Our client, a highly admirable financial services business in Surrey, are looking to recruit a...
AML & Sanctions Analyst – Great Development Opportunity Job Ref : HKLIJ2812/AF Leatherhead,...
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen within a worldwide market leader in their field for a...