Back to Search results
Location Glasgow G1
Contract Type Permanent - Employee
Working Days Monday - Friday
Working Times Between 08:00am and 5:00pm
Shift Pattern Days
Working Hours per Week 40 hours
Pay Rate £19,000 per annum
Job Reference OP/37506
The main purpose of the role is to manage and monitor the operation of the Contract in accordance with Contract Specification and Company Policy.
- Maintain staff records and training within legislation and company policy, using both in-house and external training schemes
- To ensure that the Contract operates within all current legislation and client policies and that where appropriate, staff are made aware of their responsibilities & trained accordingly in this regard
- To ensure that adequate products, equipment and materials are available to the Contract standard
- To apply quality control procedures to ensure the maintenance of high standards of service and compliance with the specification
- To manage the day to day delivery of Soft FM Services in line with contract
To be successful in the role, you will need:
- Educated to higher education level
- IOSH is desirable but not essential
- Previous management experience across a range of service disciplines, with a bias toward soft and hard services
What will you get in return?
- A pension scheme- to save for the future - eligibility rules apply
- Access to high street discounts
- Access to low interest loans
- Recognition scheme ‘OCS Stars’- monetary rewards given to top performers
- Training and Development- apprenticeships, e-learning, English as a Second Language and our award nominated ‘Impact’ Programme
- Long Service Awards
- Cycle to work scheme- discounted bicycles
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme- 24-7 Wellbeing Support
Why join OCS Group Ltd?
From providing a first-class shopping experience at major retail and leisure establishments, to maintaining critical factory facilities for well-known industrial organisations, to supporting the patient journey at large hospitals, we provide the essential services that keep businesses and societies running day in and day out.
We are the largest family-owned facilities management services company in the world and we deliver over 70 accredited services internationally.
OCS prides itself as a company that has family values.
We take CARE of you; We act SAFELY and responsibly; We are TRUSTWORTHY; We work as EXPERTS.
Harvey Nash's client are looking for a Contract Support Manager on a fixed term contract for a minimum 12 months. The Contract Support Manager is responsible for the effective day to day control of...
Location: Glenboig/Moodiesburn Grade: N/A Category: Medical & Dental Salary: N/A Contract: Temporary Duration: Not Specifed Region: Lanarkshire Hours: 12/15 hours Job...
Integration Designer Glasgow, Contract, 2 month initial contract, £425 p/day Working for a large consultancy, on site in Glasgow you will be working as an integration Lead designer/Lead Developer...
We are seeking caring and talented individuals who will make a difference to the lives of the residents we care for at Croftbank House. We are seeking experienced Care Assistants to join our team...
Job Reference: GG191219 Location: Bellshill 37.5 BellshillUK TEMPORARY The Best Connection 2020-01-21 2020-02-04T00:00:00+00:00 Salary: £9.45 per hour Contract Type: Temporary, Full time We are...
Overview Feel like product quality is letting you down? Tired of speaking to dissatisfied patients? Then consider a move to Optical Express. If your current employer simply isn’t making the grade,...
Harvey Nash's client are looking for a Contract Support Manager on a fixed term contract for a...
Location: Glenboig/Moodiesburn Grade: N/A Category: Medical &...
Integration Designer Glasgow, Contract, 2 month initial contract, £425 p/day Working for a large...
We are seeking caring and talented individuals who will make a difference to the lives of the...
Job Reference: GG191219 Location: Bellshill 37.5 BellshillUK TEMPORARY The Best...
Overview Feel like product quality is letting you down? Tired of speaking to dissatisfied...