London , South East England
£26,000 - £28,000 per annum
Events Marketing Manager - Conferences, Exhibitions & Awards
Based in London & Travel
Up to £28K basic salary + Bonus
We are recruiting an Event Marketing Manager to join a well established global events business with a rich history of success in the creation of market leading international business events. This commercial events business produces conferences, exhibitions and awards ceremonies attended by thousands of senior delegates from all over the world.
- You will be responsible for marketing a portfolio of UK & overseas events.
- The marketing manager will create & deliver the marketing strategy for each individual conference, exhibition and award.
- Take responsibility for delivering the direct marketing campaign.
- You will be required to research, analyse and communicate information for a number of tasks from market trends to the selection of media partners.
- Work as part of a team; alongside the event producer, design department, sales team etc You will also identify, select & negotiate with external contacts such as; suppliers, media partners, local media, publications etc.
- Provide creative input in regard to promotional material, website etc.
- Agree and manage the event budget
- To be considered for this role you must have 1-2 years event marketing experience gained in a commercial B2B environment.
- Ideally you will have a marketing degree
- Have strong creative, research, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Solid numeric abilities and experience with quantitative analysis
- Be self-motivated, proactive and driven
- Able to work successfully as part of a team
- The ideal candidate will have great time management skills and be able to effectively manage multiple events within agreed budget & time lines.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Strong negotiation and relationship building skills
- Customer focused
Please contact Jackson Barnes Recruitment for more information on this or other similar positions.
Please take a look at our website for details on some of the other jobs we are recruiting for www.jbrecruitment.co.uk
Jackson Barnes Recruitment deliver international recruitment solutions within the events, media and publishing sectors. Working with commercial and not for profit organisations and institutions. Jackson Barnes place from Graduate up to MD level in the following positions: • Researchers • Conference producers • Event Marketing professionals • Sales professionals - delegate, sponsorship and Business Development • Event Managers • Editors
We recruit for organisations in UK and overseas with success in London, Dubai, New York, Singapore and Australia.
- Communication Skills
- Direct Marketing
- Market Research
- Marketing Strategy
- Global Events
Shortlisted Shortlist Email job
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
Event Content Producer £35-38,000 Central London 1yr FTC (with the intention to go perm after the year is up) Are you looking for your next opportunity in Production for a global publishing house...
Event Assistant 6 month Contract £22-£225k London Are you passionate about fashion and B2B events and want to build on your operations experience? he company is a globally renowned media and...
Conference Producer Based in City of London £24k plus bonus and benefits The Company A long established, well-reputed conferencing and events firm. Producing and managing conferences, seminars,...
Job Description: Senior Events & Marketing Executive Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients...
Job Description: Senior Events & Marketing Executive Duration: 3 months (with potential for extension) Start Date: ASAP Daily Rate: Up to £300 p/d. Capco is a global technology and business...
IDC is the premier global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, and events for the information technology, telecommunications, and consumer technology markets. IDC helps IT...
Event Content Producer £35-38,000 Central London 1yr FTC (with the intention to go perm after...
Event Assistant 6 month Contract £22-£225k London Are you passionate about fashion and B2B...
Conference Producer Based in City of London £24k plus bonus and benefits The Company A long...
Job Description: Senior Events & Marketing Executive Capco is a global technology and business...
Job Description: Senior Events & Marketing Executive Duration: 3 months (with potential for...
IDC is the premier global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, and events for the...