Contract: 6 months fixed term
Salary: £29,370 per annum
Hours: 39 per week
Guinness Property is a repairs and maintenance contractor owned by social housing provider, The Guinness Partnership. We support the social housing sector through the provision of Responsive Repairs, Void Repairs, Planned Works and Major Projects.
We are currently looking to recruit 2 Electricians to join our Planned FAEL (Fire Alarm & Emergency Lighting) team in Gloucester.
- Ability to install service and maintain appropriate systems and appliances in commercial and domestic premises as well as carry out programmed maintenance and servicing in commercial and domestic premises.
- Conduct relevant, testing, safety inspection reports, electrical certification, fault finding, remedial and rectification works.
- Provide accurate daily working information on operational activities, electronically or otherwise, in a consistent manner to comply with regulatory and company requirements.
- Be responsible for keeping company vehicle in a clean condition ensuring regular maintenance checks are undertaken and any necessary records and stock are maintained.
- Ensure all works are carried in line with Company Procedures and Policies, Health and Safety, Control of Hazardous materials, in line with COSHH regulations and PPE.
- Ensure all plant and equipment is fully functional, appropriately maintained and certificated with defects reported and waste materials disposed of correctly.
Skills and Experience:
- Certificated qualifications and demonstrated experience in domestic and commercial electrical works.
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment within agreed performance targets.
- Ability to correctly complete the relevant certifications, reports or other documentation.
- Proven ability to work methodically, follow agreed procedures and accurately record data and information.
- Ability to accurately interpret technical data & drawings and instructions.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and demonstrate organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems seeking any advice required.
- Ability to carry out physical tasks and lift weights in accordance with health and safety guidelines.
- City and Guilds 2391 (or current equiv.)
- Health and Safety Knowledge
- Other building trade skills in addition to main trade.
If you are interested in joining us and would like to apply for this role, please review the role profile to ensure you meet the essential criteria.
Job Type : Temporary/Seasonal
Location : Gloucester
Salary : 29370.00
Date Advertised : 22 Nov 2017
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.
Environment, Health and Safety Administrator-38504 Description JOB PURPOSE Accountabilities: Provide support to the Environment, Health and Safety (EH&S) department to ensure compliance with all...
Highways Apprentice Ref 25101671001 Region South West Location Gloucester Position Type Apprentice Job Type Experienced What is the purpose of this role? We are looking for Highways Apprentices to...
The apprentice will receive Induction and training appropriate to the activities he or she will undertake, and following this induction period will be enrolled to the Intermediate (L2) Healthcare...
Senior Safety Case Engineer-38488 Description Horizon Nuclear Power is building real momentum on its journey to delivering a leading UK nuclear utility company, developing and constructing new...
We are seeking an energetic and talented electrical engineer to join our growing New Nuclear and Generation Services business. We provide specialist engineering, safety case and project management...
Waste Operative - Compost Hall Cleaner Ref 25102747001 Region East of England Location Cambridge Position Type Full Time Job Type Experienced We deliver a range of waste services from our 400 acre...
Environment, Health and Safety Administrator-38504 Description JOB...
Highways Apprentice Ref 25101671001 Region South West Location Gloucester Position...
The apprentice will receive Induction and training appropriate to the activities he or she will...
Senior Safety Case Engineer-38488 Description Horizon Nuclear Power is building real momentum on...
We are seeking an energetic and talented electrical engineer to join our growing New Nuclear and...
Waste Operative - Compost Hall Cleaner Ref 25102747001 Region East of...