Do you have a Childcare qualification? Do you want a rewarding career working with children for an expanding and dynamic company? If so, we want to hear from you.
Our Apprentice Early Years Educator vacancy is based at our brand new, state of the art Pre School in the Wixams. If you are looking to progress in your childcare education and career, there is no better place to start. With a strong forest school ethos, Early Years Teacher lead and an Outstanding reputation, Dawn Until Dusk LTD strive for excellence and will support you to become an outstanding Early Years Educator. We provide free uniform, free childcare, free training opportunities, continued professional development support and a bonus scheme.
We are Dawn Until Dusk LTD and we are excited to announce that we are now recruiting for staff at our brand new, state of the art, Pre-School in the Wixams!
To work as part of a team to ensure a successful, high quality childcare provision, ensuring that high standards and expectations are met and children receive excellent quality care and education.
- The preparation, completion and evaluation of activities to suit the child’s development stage and next steps
- To provide comfort to upset children, to assist them with hygiene and toileting where required and to be sensitive around this
- To be a Key Worker and build solid and robust relationships with the child and their parents
- Ensure all records of learning and development are fully and accurately maintained, including observations, photos, planning, parent communication books and next steps
- Ensuring the accuracy of child registers for key children and for other children in their care
- Deploying themselves appropriately in the room to ensure all children are within sight and hearing to maintain standards of learning and care
- Ensuring that practice and provision in the setting meets the requirements of the EYFS
- Maintaining staff awareness of key practices within the Setting, e.g. health and safety, food hygiene, administering of first aid, fire drill procedures, in accordance with the code of practice
- To create, support and oversee effective planning in accordance with the EYFS.
- To manage the quality of resources within the Setting, including maintenance of materials and equipment alongside the Management team
- To conform to and exceed the requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage and continually looking for ways to enhance learning and development for those children within the EYFS age range
- Be aware of and act in accordance with current legislation, policy and procedures.
- To promote the aims and objectives of the Setting and the Company
- To promote the high standards of the Setting at all times to parents/carers, staff and visitors
- To liaise with the Manager and Head Office in showing parents/carers around the Setting facilities and sending out information if required
- To have a robust knowledge of Safeguarding and ensure all children are secure and well cared for
- To ensure that they and staff comply at all times to the Setting’s policies, procedures and standards including health and safety, hygiene, inclusion, confidentiality, etc.
- Liaise with parents/carers, other family members and staff to help ensure that the particular needs of children are met and that parental choice is considered in terms of care given
- To lead by example to ensure outstanding practice at all times
- Establishing and maintaining effective communications links with the Local Authority and other professional bodies associated with the Setting as appropriate
- To understand the process around accidents / bumps and slips in the setting and how to complete the accident forms
- To prepare food and drink for the children in line with hygiene and health requirements
- To share responsibility for health and safety and cleanliness throughout the setting
- To be fully aware of all emergency and security procedures
- To work closely with all members of staff and communicate effectively
- To be honest and open and share ideas for the better of the setting
- To build strong relationships with all members of staff, regardless of their level within the organisation
- To attend all staff meetings, training and open days as appropriate
- This job description works alongside those of all other personnel
The duties and responsibilities in this job description are not exhaustive or restrictive, changes and other duties relevant to this post may be added. This job description may be reviewed in the future. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Applicants must be prepared to disclose any convictions they may have and any orders which have been made against them.
At Dawn Until Dusk we want to work with children, parents and the community to ensure the safety and protection of children.
Apprentice Nursery Practitioner - Woodlands Nursery - Milton Keynes, CHILDBASE PARTNERSHIP LIMITED, 18 daysAre you looking to start your career in a rewarding environment? If so start your career with Childbase! Fun is an essential ingredient in our nurseries where the care and education opportunities...
eyLog – Early Years Log / eyMan – Early Years Management eyLog/eyMan is the most comprehensive solution to manage your early years setting – from children registration, session scheduling and...
Duties Include: Observe and monitor children's play activities Keep records on individual children, including daily observations and information about activities, meals served, and medications...
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a house keeper to join our existing Neonatal team and to help to support the staff to deliver the best possible care for our babies and their families. The...
Full time daily nanny for sole charge of three children ages 11 months, 3.5 and 5.5 years. The 3 year old girl is at part time nursery locally and the B5 is at full time school, also locally. Must...
Assistant Swimming Teacher (Level 1) Hours per week: 6, Working Pattern: Monday - Friday Evenings & Saturday Mornings Fusion’s Swimming Assistants instil a lifesaving skill, the ability to swim....
Apprentice Nursery Practitioner - Woodlands Nursery - Milton Keynes, CHILDBASE PARTNERSHIP LIMITED, 18 daysAre you looking to start your career in a rewarding environment? If so start your career with...
eyLog – Early Years Log / eyMan – Early Years Management eyLog/eyMan is the most comprehensive...
Duties Include: Observe and monitor children's play activities Keep records on individual...
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a house keeper to join our existing Neonatal team and to...
Full time daily nanny for sole charge of three children ages 11 months, 3.5 and 5.5 years. The 3...
Assistant Swimming Teacher (Level 1) Hours per week: 6, Working Pattern: Monday - Friday...