One of the largest employee-owned companies in the world, Mott MacDonald is a multisector consultancy providing engineering, management, and development services on projects in 150 countries. With over 16,000 of the best people working on a diverse range of challenges, we're helping our clients deliver sustainable infrastructure and development solutions. We have a collegiate and collaborative culture which values equality and diversity, and we take proactive steps to create an inclusive workplace. Together, we are opening opportunities with connected thinking. If this sounds like somewhere you'd like to work, click apply to continue with your application.
The advisory and programme delivery division delivers services to projects ranging in scale and complexity from £million's to £20bn, through the technical disciplines of programme management, project management, project controls, scheduling, cost management, estimating, infrastructure finance, management consulting, digital consulting, education and healthcare management. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
The document controller will be responsible for the overall control of incoming and outgoing documents throughout the project duration. The individual will be responsible for managing and controlling the receipt and release of information to and from the project team as well as internal communication, including calculations, reports, drawings etc. Responsibilities include:
- Controlling, recording and filing incoming correspondence
- Ensuring correct referencing of all documents
- Producing and controlling transmittal notices
- Controlling and managing confidentiality
- Controlling the release of documentation to the project team
- Controlling the Quality, Environment & Safety Documentation
- Controlling, recording, issuing and filing Requests for Information (RFI's) in accordance with contract requirements.
- Controlling other project related records and information
- Co-ordinate project information between engineers and managers
- Provide general administration support to the project manager and his/her team, including taking minutes of meetings
- Co-ordinate information flow between various departments and client
- Project administration experience, including minute taking
- Experience of working within large construction projects
- Ability to work both as part of a team and individually when needed
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances
- Skills in ensuring other team members are properly following administration processes
- Computer literacy skills, including a high standard of proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word
- The candidate must be able to attain a security clearance at least SC level and must be able and willing to travel to client site as and when required.
Advert Based within Renfrewshire House, Cotton Street, Paisley. We are looking to recruit an Interface Management Officer to work within the City Deal Project team to help deliver Renfrewshire's...
Advert This post is internal and open to employees of Renfrewshire Council only. Based within Renfrewshire House, Cotton Street, Paisley. We are looking to recruit an Interface Management Officer...
Job Description Job Profile: Our Client has an urgent requirement for a Principal Engineer – Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) who will be a key contributor in integrating our processes, data,...
Assistant Civil Engineer Ref 25105568001 Region Scotland Location Motherwell Position Type Full Time Job Type Experienced What is the purpose of this role? To assist the team achieve delivery of...
Qualified Accountant - Programme Accountant - Glasgow - 4 months - £200-300 Qualified accountant required for an initial 4 months contract with our public-sector client on an ongoing project based...
Job Title - Communications Manager, Location Strategy Corporate Grade - AVP Location - Glasgow About Employee Communications The Barclays Employee Communications team is responsible for helping...
Advert Based within Renfrewshire House, Cotton Street, Paisley. We are looking to recruit an...
Advert This post is internal and open to employees of Renfrewshire Council only. Based within...
Job Description Job Profile: Our Client has an urgent requirement for a Principal Engineer –...
Assistant Civil Engineer Ref 25105568001 Region Scotland Location Motherwell Position Type Full...
Qualified Accountant - Programme Accountant - Glasgow - 4 months - £200-300 Qualified accountant...
Job Title - Communications Manager, Location Strategy Corporate Grade - AVP Location -...