The advisory and programme delivery division delivers services to projects ranging in scale and complexity from £million’s to £20bn, through the technical disciplines of programme management, project management, project controls, scheduling, cost management, estimating, infrastructure finance, management consulting, digital consulting, education and healthcare management.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
The document controller will be responsible for the overall control of incoming and outgoing documents throughout the project duration.
The individual will be responsible for managing and controlling the receipt and release of information to and from the project team as well as internal communication, including calculations, reports, drawings etc.
- Controlling, recording and filing incoming correspondence
- Ensuring correct referencing of all documents
- Producing and controlling transmittal notices
- Controlling and managing confidentiality
- Controlling the release of documentation to the project team
- Controlling the Quality, Environment & Safety Documentation
- Controlling, recording, issuing and filing Requests for Information (RFI’s) in accordance with contract requirements.
- Controlling other project related records and information
- Co-ordinate project information between engineers and managers
- Provide general administration support to the project manager and his/her team, including taking minutes of meetings
- Co-ordinate information flow between various departments and client
Learning and Teaching 1. Customer and General Enquiries - Act as the first point of contact for enquiries and visitors to the UGS office on campus, dealing with a wide range of general enquiries,...
Babcock is the UK's leading engineering support services organisation employing over 28,000 people across the world. Babcock offer a hugely diverse number of career...
1. Co-ordination of the annual Graduation Ceremony at the Dumfries Campus: • Co-ordinate with Registry and Senate in relation to student enrolments, degree parchments and HEAR Transcripts and...
1. Responsible for the administrative support of the Safespot research project including applying knowledge of appropriate standard operating procedures and working practices to ensure the...
« back to results Fantastic opportunity to work for a prestigious defence company. Export Controls Officer I have an excellent Export Control Officer opportunity based in Glasgow within one of the...
Title Salary/Rate £40,000 - £45,000/annum pro rata Location Glasgow, Glasgow City Posted 14/09/2017 (17:11) Just Added Agency D R Newitt & Associates Apply Now Description My client is looking for...
Learning and Teaching 1. Customer and General Enquiries - Act as the first point of contact for...
Babcock is the UK's leading engineering support services organisation employing over 28,000...
1. Co-ordination of the annual Graduation Ceremony at the Dumfries Campus: • Co-ordinate with...
1. Responsible for the administrative support of the Safespot research project including...
« back to results Fantastic opportunity to work for a prestigious defence company. Export...
Title Salary/Rate £40,000 - £45,000/annum pro rata Location Glasgow, Glasgow...