Our Plymouth based client is urgently seeking to recruit a Document Controller on a temp basis (initially six months). Embedded within our client’s Quality Department, the successful candidate should be able to commence as soon as possible.
The Quality team is responsible for managing system documentation and ensuring processes are in place, fit for purpose and relevant. The team liaises with all appropriate stakeholders, ensuring compliance with all processes and procedures, thus focussing on improvement process efficiency and a reducing non-value added activities.
This new role will be focussed on the development, management and updating of the local business document management system. The role will lead the ongoing administration of the interim document management system software, managing version control as well as ensuring that business critical actions are correctly tracked and monitored for completion with reporting to the wider business. Predominantly working on an individual basis with regular contact and support from the Quality team based in East Yorkshire, with the occasional requirement to visit the East Yorkshire facility.
Reporting to the Head of Quality (based in East Yorkshire), the key responsibilities and duties will include:-
- Responsible for developing and improving business processes and procedures as agreed with the Head of Quality
- Developing a document management system, as part of a transition to a Group System
- Liaising with team members, staff and contract partners at all levels of the business
- Providing governance and administration (where appropriate) to the databases and procedures managed by the Quality department
Candidates should demonstrate and possess:
- Experience supporting a document control function
- Experience in developing and implementing document management systems
- The ability to influence and build relationships across multiple sites and locations
- The ability to prioritise and plan work
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Sharepoint Foundation
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Access Databases
Candidates should hold the following qualifications:
- Qualified to a good standard of education at GCSE level, or equivalent at grade C or above, including Maths and English
Plymouth , Devon Competitive salary Permanent, full-time Be one of the first ten applicants Apply on employer's website Job Title: Mechanical Contracts Engineer Location: Plymouth Salary: £39-52k...
Apply now Job no:516225 Work type:Permanent - Full Time Location:Plymouth Categories:Construction, Engineering, Trades and Technical, Mechanical, Contract Management Job Title:...
ABOUT EX-MIL RECRUITMENT LTD Ex-Mil Recruitment was set up in April 2005 as a traditional and internet based recruitment consultancy with a very simple and honest ethos â€œBy Ex-Military for...
The Welding Design Departments workload continues to increase due to a growing demand for welding support and visual inspection on structural and pipework across surface fleet / submarine...
Wayside Signalling Engineer-TRCS-UKPH01679020 Description Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market...
At Hannah's Games we sell fun, we live online and we believe in people. With us you'll learn how the Big Sellers roll on Amazon and eBay, be part of our hilarious social media pages and become an...
Plymouth , Devon Competitive salary Permanent, full-time Be one of the first ten...
Apply now Job no:516225 Work type:Permanent - Full...
ABOUT EX-MIL RECRUITMENT LTD Ex-Mil Recruitment was set up in April 2005 as a traditional and...
The Welding Design Departments workload continues to increase due to a growing demand for...
Wayside Signalling Engineer-TRCS-UKPH01679020 Description Bombardier Transportation is the...
At Hannah's Games we sell fun, we live online and we believe in people. With us you'll learn how...