Document Controller - Anglia Ruskin University Cambridge - Rate Negotiable
Candidate must drive.
Are you an experienced Document Controller? Are you wanting to join an award winning main contractor with projects local to Cambridge?
If the answer is yes, please read on as this is a fantastic opportunity.
Benefits of this company include:
* Award winning main contractor
* Substantiously expanding hence the position arising
* Fantastic opportunity to progress and develop internally
* Great office environment
* Friendly management and team
* Privately owned business
* Expanding locally in the area
Responsibilities of the successful Document Controller includes:
* Manage and control the drawings, specifications and design information between the project team and external parties, ensuring that the latest revisions are administered and distributed promptly
* Coordinate all activities related to the document control procedure, including technical documents, drawings, and commercial correspondence
* Collation of tender submission documentation, and contract documentation
* Contacting suppliers, chasing orders, processing paperwork.
* General filing and office duties.
* Collation, management and distribution of reports, documents and contracts
Requirements of the successful Document Controller includes:
* Previous construction/site experience
* Have experience of document control procedures and ideally experience with software packages
* Good Microsoft Office skills, specifically Word and Excel
* Accurate and good attention to detail
* Must show longevity to previous employers
Cv's are being reviewed as soon as possible so please contact me directly for further information.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Document Controller - Paddington Requisition ID : SRW00009P Where can you build for a better Society together? Our SRW services business is looking for a Document Controller to join the team in...
Store Supervisor (Retail) Blakemore Retail is the convenience retail division of the A.F. Blakemore Group based in the West Midlands. Founded by Arthur and Harriet Blakemore in 1917, A.F....
Contracts Manager Required for a Major Contractor Are you a Contracts Manager with a history of delivering multiple schemes? Are you looking to join a reoputable contractor on a major framework?...
Are you looking for a new opportunity working as a Project Manager based in Huntington? You will be responsible for the definition and end to end delivery of technical and business changes,...
Food Service Manager (Subway) A.F. Blakemore & Son Ltd is the largest independent convenience store operator in the UK under the SPAR fascia with over 600 independent retailers plus over 300...
For: Commercial Administrator, Peterborough, Permanent £16,000-£18,000 Meyer Scott Ref: VR/05596 Our client is an established UK-based Network Infrastructure Services company based in...
Document Controller - Paddington Requisition ID : SRW00009P Where can you build for a better...
Store Supervisor (Retail) Blakemore Retail is the convenience retail division of the A.F....
Contracts Manager Required for a Major Contractor Are you a Contracts Manager with a history of...
Are you looking for a new opportunity working as a Project Manager based in Huntington? You will...
Food Service Manager (Subway) A.F. Blakemore & Son Ltd is the largest independent convenience...
For: Commercial Administrator, Peterborough, Permanent £16,000-£18,000 Meyer Scott Ref:...