Contract Type: Permenant
Location: West London
Document packages used:4projects or BIW or any other packages
A Document Controller is needed who has experience in using the above packages. You will be joining a contractor who works within the construction industry, working on commercial and mixed use projects.
As a document controller within this busy function you will be required to assist the project team in the management and implementation of the document control systems. You will be required to start storing folders, drawings into folders created by yourself.
The main duties of the Document Controller position will be:
- To upload and download to EDMS systems.
- To manage and control the drawings and correspondence between the project team and external parties, ensuring that the latest revisions are administered and distributed promptly.
- To liaise with sub-contractors, designers and the Project Team
- To maintain the document controls processes and ensure appropriate storage of hard and soft copy material.
- Dealing with QA checks both positive and negative responses.
- To work with no supervision and on own initiative
- To ensure that site paperwork is being captured correctly and being filtered through to all those necessary
- To upload and download drawings, dealing with RFI'S etc.
- Project secretary duties to include project tracking on excel, booking in deliveries etc.
- Adhoc admin duties, filing, scanning, archiving etc.
- Successful candidates must have experience using a document control packages.
- Experience working in the construction industry is desirable.
- IT literacy and competency in programmes such as MS Office and Excel
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Contact: Jude Brennan
- Reference: CareerStructure/JUBR0021
- Job ID: 74061746
Document Control About this company Posted Today by Randstad Construction, Property and Engineering New East London , London £11.00 - £13.00 per hour Contract, full-time 0 applications Apply...
Risk and Control Specialist - Finance - Buyside Our client, one of the largest global investment banks is looking to appoint a Risk and Control Specialist to drive and manage the control and risk...
ASAP Start Document Controller £17ph Urgent Document Controller required to hit the ground running within a leading property and construction company, based within the head office in Central...
Immediate Job Opportunity Job Name Control System Engineer Reference SC 19358 Location Home Counties Salary £45k - £50k + Site Allowances + Pension + Healthcare + Early Friday Finish Excellent...
Part of a large multinational group of companies this stable and expanding UK manufacturer have over 3000 packaging installations in place in over 120 countries. Having received the prestigious...
Do you possess experience in document control? Have you dealt with tender documentation? Are you an enthusiastic, team player? An exciting role as Assistant Document Controller on a Part-time...
Document Control About this company Posted Today by Randstad Construction, Property and...
Risk and Control Specialist - Finance - Buyside Our client, one of the largest global investment...
ASAP Start Document Controller £17ph Urgent Document Controller required to hit the ground...
Immediate Job Opportunity Job Name Control System Engineer Reference SC 19358 Location Home...
Part of a large multinational group of companies this stable and expanding UK manufacturer have...
Do you possess experience in document control? Have you dealt with tender documentation? Are you...