Job Title: Depot Lead Technician / Site Supervisor
Salary: £46,020.98 per annum (inclusive of on call / standby allowance)
Benefits: Company pension scheme, BUPA (single cover), 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
Hours: 40 hours a week – Monday to Friday (shifts as below)
Week 1 Shifts - 6.00am - 2.00pm
Week 2 Shifts - 2.00pm - 10.00pm
On call / Standby: 1 week in every 3
Our client is a national Facilities Management company and due to a major new contract win with a highly respected national Blue-Chip retailer our client is looking to recruit a Depot Lead Technician / Site Supervisor.
For this role, our client is looking to recruit an experienced Lead Technician / Supervisor to look after a large Retail Distribution Depot in Enfield.
This large retail distribution depot is a new site that has been completely refurbished and is operating as a centre of excellence for the business.
This is a key position within the organisation. As Site Supervisor / Lead Technician you will be responsible for Depot Site Technicians and Depot Maintenance Technicians at your site.
You will also be responsible for overseeing all works and developing your team with support from an Area Maintenance Manager. This role is responsible for building good relationship with all colleagues and customers.
All work will be completed to the highest standards in an efficient and cost-effective manner, whilst complying with all Health and Safety legislation.
- Supporting technicians with any major or minor maintenance work.
- Completing all necessary PPM’s and reactive maintenance schedules within agreed timescales and to ensure all necessary paperwork is completed accurately and as required.
- Prioritising and completing minor maintenance and repair work to agreed timescales.
- Ensuring all tools and equipment necessary to complete minor maintenance and repairs are available and serviceable at all times.
- Although aligned to an area for the purpose of PPM completion there may be times that you will be required to attend other sites within the cluster to carry out work.
- Work with company and client colleagues to ensure laid-down standards of quality are maintained at all times.
- Assisting teams when requested.
- Representing the company in a professional manner at all times and develop a good working relationship with client colleagues.
- Carrying out all tasks in accordance with specific KPI’s.
- Monitoring and update the Mercury system, accurately ensuring live job updates from you and your team at all times.
- Ensuring that all material spending and purchasing is logged, whilst ensuring that costs are approved
- Complying with any other reasonable request or instruction from a company employee.
- You will be part of a 24/7 call out rota.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- City and Guilds 236 Part 1 + 2 or City and Guilds 2330 Levels 2 and 3 or NVQ Level 3
- 17th Edition or 18th Edition
- 3 Phase Electrics and its applications
- Achievement of PPM schedule within agreed timescales
- Ability to repair and maintain a range of electrical and mechanical equipment
- Respond to service call requests within agreed timescales
- Candidates must have a full and valid driving licence and full use of their own motor vehicle.
To apply for this role please submit your full and up to date CV to Daniel Murphy at PDA SEARCH & SELECTION LIMITED.
Location: Forth Valley Royal Hospital FK5 4WR Grade: Speciality Doctor Category: Medical & Dental Salary: Speciality Doctor (£41,986 -...
Job Reference: CYPH1067 Location: Epsom 37.5 EpsomUK TEMPORARY The Best Connection 2021-02-24 2021-03-10T00:00:00+00:00 Salary: £10.50 per hour Contract Type: Temporary, Full time Our client is...
HP4 Recruitment require a Project Manager to work for an established contractor who specialise in the delivery of projects on behalf of Network Rail. My client delivers a variety of schemes from...
We're looking for a Senior Maintenance Engineer or Factory Maintenance Fitter with Mechanical Engineering skills to join the Factory Maintenance Engineering team. Factory maintenance engineering,...
OffOnSend jobs like this to my email Job description: A housing group based in Croydon are looking for a Repairs Surveyor to join their team. This is a temporary vacancy which is ongoing. The main...
Mobile Commercial Gas Engineer £47k per annum & call out, overtime & excellent benefits package. Vehicle, fuel card, pension, paid holidays and benefits North London (within...
Location: Forth Valley Royal Hospital FK5 4WR Grade: Speciality Doctor Category: Medical &...
Job Reference: CYPH1067 Location: Epsom 37.5 EpsomUK TEMPORARY The Best...
HP4 Recruitment require a Project Manager to work for an established contractor who specialise in...
We're looking for a Senior Maintenance Engineer or Factory Maintenance Fitter with Mechanical...
OffOnSend jobs like this to my email Job description: A housing group based in Croydon are...
Mobile Commercial Gas Engineer £47k per annum & call out, overtime & excellent benefits...