Back to Search results
Location Gatwick Airport
Contract Type Permanent - Employee
Working Days Monday - Friday
Working Times Between 1.00pm and 9.00pm
Shift Pattern Days
Working Hours per Week 40 hours
Pay Rate £8.24 per hour
Job Reference VE/11760/rc
The main aim of the role will be to ensure that the Quality standards are met on aircraft to the airline specification of a deep clean.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Carrying out a deep clean on Virgin aircraft
- Cleaning to airline specification
- Deep cleaning of all areas of the aircraft to include seats ,galleys, toilets, side walls, overheads, carpets
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Must be able to understand English language to adhere to company notices, staff briefings and individual instructions provided to you, which will affect your working duties.
- No Professional Qualifications are required, although must be able to pass the required entry criteria for Airport workers, i.e. Provide satisfactory reference checks.
- Previous Airline &/or Airport experience is desired although not essential as full training will be provided.
What will you get in return?
- A pension scheme- to save for the future
- Access to high street discounts
- Access to low interest loans
- Recognition scheme ‘OCS Stars’- monetary rewards given to top performers
- Training and Development- apprenticeships, e-learning, English as a Second Language and our award nominated ‘Impact’ Programme
- Long Service Awards
- Cycle to work scheme- discounted bicycles
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme- 24-7 Wellbeing Support
Why join OCS Group Ltd?
From providing a first-class shopping experience at major retail and leisure establishments, to maintaining critical factory facilities for well-known industrial organisations, to supporting the patient journey at large hospitals, we provide the essential services that keep businesses and societies running day in and day out.
We are the largest family-owned facilities management services company in the world and we deliver over 70 accredited services internationally.
OCS prides itself as a company that has family values.
We take CARE of you; We act SAFELY and responsibly; We are TRUSTWORTHY; We work as EXPERTS.
Competitive salary Southampton International Airport , Hampshire Temporary, full-time Be one of the first ten applicants Apply now New Year, New Start, New Career? Do you need to blow away those...
Job Reference ID: 890/605/054178 Home Name: Whiteabbey Location: Antrim, Northern Ireland, UK Weekly Hours: 25 Salary: 8.22 Posting Expiry Date: 25/12/2019 In your role as a Domestic Assistant you...
British Airways is one of the world's leading global premium airlines serving almost 40 million customers a year, travelling to over 180 destinations in more than 70 different countries...
OffOnSend jobs like this to my email Job description: Store Cleaner- Bangor We are currently recruiting for a cleaner in the Bangor Area. Your will be cleaning the store before it opens in a...
Job Description An opportunity for clever, curious people like you to leap into the world of professional services. This is an earn-while-you-learn apprenticeship, with the chance to gain...
Clinical Fellow posts in Emergency Medicine, Bangor Ysbyty Gwynedd Combined with either PHEM, Medical Education, or Global EM 12 month posts commencing 5 August 2020 (shorter & longer posts and...
Competitive salary Southampton International Airport , Hampshire Temporary, full-time Be one of...
Job Reference ID: 890/605/054178 Home Name: Whiteabbey Location: Antrim, Northern Ireland,...
British Airways is one of the world's leading global premium airlines serving almost 40 million...
OffOnSend jobs like this to my email Job description: Store Cleaner- Bangor We are currently...
Job Description An opportunity for clever, curious people like you to leap into the world of...
Clinical Fellow posts in Emergency Medicine, Bangor Ysbyty Gwynedd Combined with either PHEM,...