Back to Search results
Location Gatwick Airport
Contract Type Permanent - Employee
Working Days Monday - Friday
Working Times Between 1.00pm and 9.00pm
Shift Pattern Days
Working Hours per Week 40 hours
Pay Rate £8.24 per hour
Job Reference VE/11760/rc
The main aim of the role will be to ensure that the Quality standards are met on aircraft to the airline specification of a deep clean.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Carrying out a deep clean on Virgin aircraft
- Cleaning to airline specification
- Deep cleaning of all areas of the aircraft to include seats ,galleys, toilets, side walls, overheads, carpets
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Must be able to understand English language to adhere to company notices, staff briefings and individual instructions provided to you, which will affect your working duties.
- No Professional Qualifications are required, although must be able to pass the required entry criteria for Airport workers, i.e. Provide satisfactory reference checks.
- Previous Airline &/or Airport experience is desired although not essential as full training will be provided.
What will you get in return?
- A pension scheme- to save for the future
- Access to high street discounts
- Access to low interest loans
- Recognition scheme ‘OCS Stars’- monetary rewards given to top performers
- Training and Development- apprenticeships, e-learning, English as a Second Language and our award nominated ‘Impact’ Programme
- Long Service Awards
- Cycle to work scheme- discounted bicycles
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme- 24-7 Wellbeing Support
Why join OCS Group Ltd?
From providing a first-class shopping experience at major retail and leisure establishments, to maintaining critical factory facilities for well-known industrial organisations, to supporting the patient journey at large hospitals, we provide the essential services that keep businesses and societies running day in and day out.
We are the largest family-owned facilities management services company in the world and we deliver over 70 accredited services internationally.
OCS prides itself as a company that has family values.
We take CARE of you; We act SAFELY and responsibly; We are TRUSTWORTHY; We work as EXPERTS.
About the Role The Domestic Assistant is part of the care team and as such works with other staff and maintains a clean and safe environment for all Service Users and staff. Main duties: Promote...
Looking for an opportunity to advance your career and achieve gains for biodiversity in a friendly and thriving multi-disciplinary team? WYG are now part of Tetra Tech, a leading global provider...
A career in Operate will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients deal with complex, large-scale programmes, or smaller, day-today projects. You could be part of a hand-picked team...
Job Reference ID: CMcN/201/055561 Home Name: Holywood Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK Weekly Hours: 33 Salary: up to £8.72 Posting Expiry Date: 08/07/2020 Extraordinary times need...
£8.87 per hour Belfast , County Antrim Contract, full-time or part-time Be one of the first ten applicants Apply on employer's website Support Worker (Full time, part time &...
Ref: 124 We are looking to recruit an Infrastructure Analyst to join a highly successful team managing the organisation’s Data Centre and cloud-based IT Infrastructure. Working in a team of 6, you...
About the Role The Domestic Assistant is part of the care team and as such works with other...
Looking for an opportunity to advance your career and achieve gains for biodiversity in a...
A career in Operate will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients deal with complex,...
Job Reference ID: CMcN/201/055561 Home Name: Holywood Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland,...
£8.87 per hour Belfast , County Antrim Contract, full-time or part-time Be one of the first ten...
Ref: 124 We are looking to recruit an Infrastructure Analyst to join a highly successful team...