DC Operations Engineer (DCO) – Belfast
Imperva is a leading cybersecurity provider delivering best-in-class solutions to protect data and applications – wherever they reside – on-premises, in the cloud, and across hybrid environments.
This role requires to maintain develop and build the core of our network, the main task is to deliver exceptional growth to our network. You will effectively be involved in design development and integration of our network in global scope, offline tasks and high complex duties, with a high level of technical knowledge. This team is also taking part of supporting customers, a 4TB global network which spans across 5 continents with over 45 locations.
- Take full responsibility to ensure service delivery, implantation and development in the network.
- Work with Imperva internal stakeholders to achieve customer objectives
- Be confident enough to make decisions in due course of a project, either to improve the deliverables or to avoid any delays or issues
- Day-to-day network performance monitoring and troubleshooting
- Network troubleshooting and fault analysis
- HLD/LLD Documentation for new and existing services
- On site Data Center Deployments
- Be responsible for maintaining, upgrading our Data centers across the globe
- Be responsible for maintaining, upgrading our Infrastructure including, connectivity, physical layer, routing
- At least 2 years in similar role, preferably from large ISPs
- Advanced networking certifications CCNP/JNCIP
- Strong understanding of Internetworking (BGP)
- Excellent knowledge of TCP/IP fundamentals, HTTP/S and DNS
- Hands on experience with ISP grade network equipment
- Basic knowledge of Linux and scripting languages
- Experience with network monitoring systems to include configuration and maintenance
- Proven experience with various monitoring tools/systems (Zabbix, Grafana, ELK, Pingdom etc…) as user and as maintainer
- A strong team player who is accountable towards business urgency
- Work in morning/evening and partake in on-call duties
- Experience communicating and reporting to Senior Leadership and key stakeholders
- Self-starter personality
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more: www.imperva.com , our blog , on Twitter .
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Competitive salary Lisburn , County Antrim Permanent, full-time Be one of the first ten applicants Apply on employer's website Your new company Delighted to be working for a a global technology...
Competitive salary Belfast , County Antrim Permanent, full-time Be one of the first ten applicants Apply on employer's website Who we are PwC is driving major change across information and cyber...
Who we are PwC is driving major change across information and cyber security by building a centralized model to provide security services across the entire member firm network. Mandated at the...
Tax We help our clients stay ahead of changes that impact their businesses, navigating complexity and risk. We deliver deep tax technical and legal expertise, while providing the critical context...
This is an exciting time for Resource Management as we build on the professionalism of our people and work closely with the business to develop and implement PwC business and people strategy....
£27,511 - £30,046 pro rata 37 hpw Fixed term until 31 July 2021 Based in either Ipswich, Haverhill or Lowestoft. Network for East Anglian Collaborative Outreach (NEACO) Are you passionate about...
Competitive salary Lisburn , County Antrim Permanent, full-time Be one of the first ten...
Competitive salary Belfast , County Antrim Permanent, full-time Be one of the first ten...
Who we are PwC is driving major change across information and cyber security by building a...
Tax We help our clients stay ahead of changes that impact their businesses, navigating...
This is an exciting time for Resource Management as we build on the professionalism of our...
£27,511 - £30,046 pro rata 37 hpw Fixed term until 31 July 2021 Based in either Ipswich,...