Senior Data Analyst - Customer Success Management
Imperva is a leading cybersecurity provider delivering best-in-class solutions to protect data and all paths to it!
- 6,200 customers and 500 partners in 100+ countries worldwide
- The leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Web Application Firewalls for 5 straight years
- The leader in the Forrester Wave for DDoS Mitigation Services, highest scoring for “current offering” and “strategy”
- Our market is growing and Imperva is leading the charge. We’re actively seeking the right people to help us reach the pinnacle of performance. Are you ready for an exceptional challenge, where and what you deliver can really make a difference? If so, let’s connect now.
Imperva is seeking a passionate Data Analyst to support our Customer Success Management team. This role will build critical reporting, solve problems, think strategically, learn the business and make an impact through their data findings and recommendations. Specifically, this person will partner closely with our Customer SUccess Management team and will be responsible for building out and maintaining operational reporting, gathering data and completing analyses to drive improved outcomes for the team and ultimately for our Customers. They will be responsible for conducting research, analyzing the results and translating findings into easy to understand reports and presentations for project and organizational leaders.
- Drive meaningful action through data-driven mindset.
- Build and maintain automated reports & dashboards with operational metrics and KPIs in Tableau, Gainsight and Salesforce for our Customer Success Management team.
- Conduct data analysis projects to derive insights and actions from product and customer usage data in order to:
- Improve our customer experience
- Predict customer churn
- Drive customer retention and expansion
- Improve Imperva’s products and services
- Interpret, summarize and present data findings with recommendations to key stakeholders.
- Identify and address data quality issues – drive improved data quality in all activities related to the Customer Success Management Team.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand analytics needs, set priorities, and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Data Science, Computer Science or a related field or equivalent experience in data and business analytics required
- 5+ years of experience in a data analytics role
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with Tableau, SQL and Salesforce or another CRM
- Proficient in python, R or other relevant scripting language
- Familiarity with Gainsight would be a plus but is not essential
- Detail oriented and analytical with the ability to quickly identify issues and drive resolution
- Ability to use data to identify trends, interpret data and persuasively recommend improvements and optimization options
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- A highly productive self-starter with a strong work ethic, strong attention to detail
- Experience working cross-functionally and influencing others
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to work well in a distributed team environment
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more: www.imperva.com , our blog , on Twitter .
Imperva offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, flexible time off and more. It’s an exciting time to work in the security space. Check out our products and services at www.imperva.com and career opportunities at www.imperva.com/careers
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Req ID: 132437 NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and...
Job Description The importance of your role. Fantastic customer care is at the heart of everything we do, and as a Trainee Pharmacy Advisor you’ll be part of helping patients feel good. It’s...
Job Description The importance of your role. Exceptional patient-centred care is at the heart of everything we do and as a Pharmacy Advisor you’ll be part of helping patients feel good. It’s...
Back to Search results Location Belfast BT9 Contract Type Permanent - Employee Working Days Friday to Thursday Working Times Between 07:00am and 09:00am Shift Pattern Days & Nights Working Hours...
Job Description About Boots We are the UK’s leading pharmacy-led health and beauty retailer. With over 2500 stores in the UK, our purpose is to help our customers look and feel better than they...
Back to Search results Location Heathrow Airport - Feltham Contract Type Permanent - Employee Working Days Monday - Sunday Working Times Between 06:15 and 3:13 at present (expected change to...
Req ID: 132437 NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate...
Job Description The importance of your role. Fantastic customer care is at the heart of...
Job Description The importance of your role. Exceptional patient-centred care is at the heart of...
Back to Search results Location Belfast BT9 Contract Type Permanent - Employee Working Days...
Job Description About Boots We are the UK’s leading pharmacy-led health and beauty retailer....
Back to Search results Location Heathrow Airport - Feltham Contract Type Permanent -...