£25,000 per annum, negotiable, inc benefits
Luton , Bedfordshire
Be one of the first ten applicants
Quality Assessor/Quality Assurance Analyst - Customer Services Operation
Salary/Package - Up to £25,000 plus Excellent Bonus Scheme and Benefits package
To be the custodian of quality and best practice in efficient and effective customer service, instilling a right first time and "done once" approach in meeting the customers’ needs, by checking the work of other team members and providing appropriate feedback. Delivering to my clients Operational Excellence Principles, including urgent Processing, Get Next, First In First Out, and Right First Time operations
- Advise and support customer service representatives in completing their work - providing compliant, customer-led service by phone or in writing (post, email, etc), and updating administration systems.
- Check the work of customer service representatives before it is issued, approving or rejecting this work depending on its fitness for purpose, accuracy, and compliance both with external regulations and internal process rules.
- Complete telephone call listening and call scoring to the agreed standards
- Provide immediate factual feedback when required both to the individuals and to the team leader on any key findings from work checks and call critiquing
- Work the internal system-driven checking queues to accurately check the work done by customer service representatives, and ensure that all work is completed on a same-day basis, by clearing all items quickly and efficiently.
- Complete quality assurance checks on completed work and telephone calls and report back findings, including making recommendations about potential changes to practice, process or training/performance of individuals.
- Identify trends revealed from quality checks, breaches and complaints and recommend to the team leader and CSM process owner, ways to improve quality at individual team member level and at task level
- Support training as a "training buddy" of new recruits in to either the company or the team - in how to complete customer service and administration tasks effectively in respect of products.
- "Check the checker" quality results
- Productivity - number of items checked; position of checking work-queues at end of the day (target zero)
- Speed of feedback (where required) to individuals
- Breaches of service and Complaints
- Audit results from all business areas
- Improvement suggestions and recommendations
- Quality rate of work being checked, fed back and recommended for improvement - quality rate should increase for a given population of customer service representatives
- Escalation rate of referrals from other team members to help conclude calls or complete administration - this rate should reduce for a given population of customer service representatives
- QA Analyst
- QA Assessor
- Contact Centre Quality Analyst
- Training Agent
Shortlisted Shortlist Share job
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs .Report this job
Get Job Alerts
Apply now Shortlisted Shortlist Share job
View all jobs
DevOps Officer/Analyst - County Buildings, Ayr SOA04406 £28,397 - £35,971 per annum Ayr, Ayrshire Quality Assurance Analyst - Customer Services £23,000 - £25,000 per annum, negotiable, inc benefits Luton, Bedfordshire Senior Support Analyst £25,000 - £30,000 per annum Kent, Kent Senior Insight Analyst £30,000 - £38,000 per annum Manchester, Lancashire Customer Support Analyst £19,000 - £20,000 per annum Warrington, Cheshire Learning Services Reporting Analyst Competitive salary Leamington Spa, Warwickshire Junior Test Analyst £17,000 - £23,000 per annum Leicester, Leicestershire
Internal Quality of Assurance (Level 4) Online, self-paced £295 - £500 Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practices RQF Distance learning, self-paced £449 Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice Online, self-paced £499.99 View Teaching courses
Job description IT Service Desk Analysts x2 Our client a leading public sector organisation require a number of IT Service Desk Analysts for their team based in Taunton. We are excited to offer...
Employer:Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust Department:CorporateLocation:OUH@Cowley, Unipart House Business Centre, OxfordSalary:£37,570 - £43,772 per ann Oxford University Hospitals...
Learn the manufacturing process for producing quality garments. From designing through cutting to sewing the garments to produce high quality fashion items for gymnasts, trampolinists and other...
Job Reference: 369-A-19-46916 Employer:Devon Partnership NHS Trust Department:Russell ClinicLocation:ExeterSalary:£24,214 - £30,112 per annum pro rata About Devon Partnership Trust We provide...
Job Reference: 369-A-19-45635-2 Employer:Devon Partnership NHS Trust Department:Liaison PsychiatryLocation:ExeterSalary:£17,652 - £20,795 per annum pro rata About Devon Partnership Trust We...
Job Reference: 369-A-19-43493-3 Employer:Devon Partnership NHS Trust Department:Rougemont WardLocation:ExeterSalary:£24,214 - £30,112 per annum pro rata About Devon Partnership Trust We provide...
Job description IT Service Desk Analysts x2 Our client a leading public sector organisation...
Employer:Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust...
Learn the manufacturing process for producing quality garments. From designing through cutting...
Job Reference: 369-A-19-46916 Employer:Devon Partnership NHS Trust Department:Russell...
Job Reference: 369-A-19-45635-2 Employer:Devon Partnership NHS Trust Department:Liaison...
Job Reference: 369-A-19-43493-3 Employer:Devon Partnership NHS Trust Department:Rougemont...