Customer Marketing Intern
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Do you have a knack for storytelling, a passion for real customer examples and an interest in showcasing the power of data with compelling narratives? If yes, then we want to talk to you! As a Customer Marketing Intern, you will collaborate with all facets of the Splunk business and directly with our customers to share their stories and achievements as heroes of the Data Age.
You will complete your internship with practical experience working in a dynamic marketing organisation, gain an understanding of the importance of customer voice, tone, storytelling and develop assets that highlight your ability to develop compelling narratives and engaging stories.
If you want to work with a growing, pan-European marketing team and directly with customers who bring data to every question, answer and decision within their organisations, then this is the internship for you.
Responsibilities (What We Hope You’ll Learn!):
- Run elements of EMEA Customer Marketing operations and communications processes by utilising key internal communications vehicles including Slack, G-Suite, and Pwny Portal (intranet)
- Shadow senior team members to learn content strategy and customer marketing standard methodologies
- Support on events, assisting with customer content and the preparation process
- Collaborate with our communications, content, branding, and creative teams to identify and develop new customer stories
- Learn the current Splunk branding and positioning
- Work with Splunk colleagues across the globe, sharing best practices and working on projects with US, European and APAC teams
- Undergraduate or recent graduate with experience in writing and editing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Standout contributor who is willing to pitch in on a variety of projects
- Organised and articulate, with impeccable attention to detail; strong interpersonal skills
- Love for the creative process including brainstorming and bringing new ideas to the table
- Strong project management skills; deadline driven and able to juggle multiple tasks and priorities
- Curious and excited to learn
Actively pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD in Business, Marketing, Communications or a related field, with a strong record of academic achievement. Open to Humanities degrees.
What We Offer You:
- The opportunity to work with a set of extraordinarily talented and dedicated peers, Splunk flourishes with disruption and diversity
- A constant stream of new things for you to learn and an opportunity for growth and mentorship. We believe in growing through ownership and leadership opportunities. We also believe mentors help both sides of the equation.
- A stable, collaborative and supportive work environment
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Associate Consultant – French Markets at C Space (View all jobs) London Associate Consultant - Online Communities – French Markets Why is this role crucial for C Space? We are looking for a...
Job description Senior Security Operations Analyst | Up to £60,000 plus great benefits package Remote Working / West London Office Fantastic Benefits + Bonus + Remote Working Senior Security...
Ref: MON10757 Salary: Competitive Department: Buying Location: Notting Hill Village, London (W11) Position type: Permanent Hours / Duration: 37.5 hours per week Our story began with one man and...
Marketing Administrator (3 month contract), Duxford (remote) - The Company – Do you have at least 6 months marketing experience with a hunger to learn more? Are you looking for the opportunity to...
Talent Acquisition Manager at C Space (View all jobs) London Talent Acquisition Manager C Space is a pioneering consumer collaboration consultancy with offices in Boston, New York, San Francisco,...
You must be a French native or be fluent in French. This global appliance company looks after a multitude of successful household brands. They have an outstanding reputation in the markets they...
Associate Consultant – French Markets at C Space (View all jobs) London Associate Consultant -...
Job description Senior Security Operations Analyst | Up to £60,000 plus great benefits...
Ref: MON10757 Salary: Competitive Department: Buying Location: Notting Hill Village, London...
Marketing Administrator (3 month contract), Duxford (remote) - The Company – Do you have at...
Talent Acquisition Manager at C Space (View all jobs) London Talent Acquisition Manager C Space...
You must be a French native or be fluent in French. This global appliance company looks after a...