« Back to results
Customer Care Advisor
£20,148 per annum
This fantastic Customer Care role based in the heart of Bradford with excellent transport links would be perfect for you if you have previous experience in working with vulnerable customers. Your main aim would be to provide support and advice to vulnerable and manage them throughout the customer journey.
Please Note: You will need to pass a full Credit and DBS check
This is your opportunity to work for a leading financial services provider. If you're confident, have great communication skills and have previously worked in a customer service role dealing with vulnerable customers, this will be a great move for you.
* Taking inbound calls and making outbound calls from customers, you will also be in contact with them via email and post
* Providing guidance and support to customers to examine their income and expenditure, to assess affordability of the solution and sustainability whilst taking particular regard of the customer's financial circumstances in line with FCA Treating Customers Fairly policy
* Reviewing customer accounts, while having the ability to empathise with the customer and have the pro-active mind-set needed to help the customer manage their account.
* You will deliver an excellent service to every customer while constantly providing guidance and support, you will also be epithetical and understand each individual situations as you could be dealing with a mental health, terminal illness or probate case.
The successful candidate:
* Experience with speaking with vulnerable customers or you must have customer service experience gained face to face or over the phone and have managed and resolved difficult situations, be empathetic, intuitive and have a level of emotional intelligence
* A good understanding of the financial service industry
* The ability to build strong relationship with customers and able to empathise with them
Flexible between 8 - 6 Mon - Fri; 8 - 5 Sat, however you will need to be flexible to work around the contact centre hours.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Post: AssistantHousing Support Workers (Fixed-Term) Contract: Fixed-Term up to 31st January...
Clerk to School Governing Bodies Governor Support Service, Children’s Services Salary - C1 £21,074 to £23,111 pro rata (approx. 430 hours, 50 governing body meetings) We need to recruit motivated,...
Do You want to be part of the Children’s Occupational therapy team in The Complex Needs Service in Leeds? A Vacancy has arisen within the Child Health & Disability Team, working closely with...
Yard Assistant- Jewson - Cleckheaton This position is working for Jewson part of the Saint Gobain group who are the Global winners of TOP EMPLOYER 2017 and 2018. We are looking for a highly...
Post: Housing Support Worker (Fixed-Term to 31st December 2018) Hours: 29.6hrs per week (Part-Time) Salary: ...
Post: Housing Support Workers x 2 Hours: 37hrs per week (Full Time) Salary: £20,661 per annum...
Post: AssistantHousing Support Workers...
Clerk to School Governing Bodies Governor Support Service, Children’s Services Salary - C1...
Do You want to be part of the Children’s Occupational therapy team in The Complex Needs Service...
Yard Assistant- Jewson - Cleckheaton This position is working for Jewson part of the Saint...
Post: Housing Support Worker (Fixed-Term to 31st December...
Post: Housing Support Workers x 2 Hours: ...