Reading , Berkshire
Be one of the first ten applicants
A fabulous opportuntiy to join a market leading Law firm based in Reading in their Corporate team. Our client is well-established, offers great benefits, as well as offering fantastic opportunities to develop and progress. Thet are seeking an experienced Corporate Associate Solicitor (4-6 year’s PQE) to join their Corporate & Commercial team, recommended in both The Legal 500 and Chambers UK.
This is an opportunity for the right candidate to play a key role in the future of the team and will be of interest to those looking for a clear route for future progression at this stage in their career.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing an agreed caseload of clients in conjunction with the Department Manager.
- Progressing client work in a timely and cost-effective basis and in accordance with the firm’s standards.
- Maintaining the highest professional standards in accordance with the firm’s objectives.
- Keeping clients fully informed of the range of services.
- Successfully developing a network of clients and referrers, supporting the firm’s business development and networking activities.
The successful candidate will:
- Have at least a 2.1 degree.
- Have a minimum of 4-6 years’ PQE in a Corporate team.
- Bring an enthusiastic and hardworking approach, with a good work ethic, and live our values of excellence, integrity and approachability.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess strong IT skills.
- Be a committed team player.
- Have experience of business development and networking.
A competitive salary and benefits package is offered dependent upon experience.
- Corporate Law
- Client work
Do you have a minimum of 4-6 years’ PQE in a Corporate team?
Do you want to progress?
Please answer all of the application questions.
Shortlisted Shortlist Share job
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs .Report this job
Get Job Alerts
Apply now Shortlisted Shortlist Share job
View all jobs
Corporate Tax Solicitor £50,000 - £85,000 per annum Reading, Berkshire Associate Solicitor - Corporate Salary negotiable Reading, Berkshire Solicitor - Tax & Trusts Salary negotiable Reading, Berkshire Tax & Trusts Solicitor Salary negotiable Reading, Berkshire
Level 7 Postgraduate Certificate in Corporate Governance Online, self-paced £150 Foundations: ILM endorsed, Stage 1 of The Business Coaching Programme Online with live classes £954 Legal Secretaries Diploma Course Distance learning, self-paced £595 View Business courses
Asbestos Surveyor – P402 £28,000 – £32,000 + Benefits Newbury, Berkshire I have a fantastic opportunity available for a BOHS P402/RSPH3 qualified Asbestos Surveyor to join a successful...
Pulse is currently recruiting for a Band 4 or 5 Pharmacy Technician with dispensary experience, to join a well-established NHS trust based in Berkshire. This vacancy is available for the appointed...
Staff Nurse Mental health (RMN/RNLD) Permanent, full time Salary: £31,920.52 - £35,073.67 per annum Plus £9,000 Welcome Bonus for all Nurses - * Terms & conditions apply) Maidenhead Are you a...
Part Time Registered Nurses (RMN/RNLD) Part Time Pro Rata Salary: £30,671 to £33,640 pro rata Plus £9,000 Welcome Bonus for all Nurses - (Pro rata) * Terms & conditions apply Maidenhead Are you a...
Role: Senior Town Planner Salary: £25,000-£35,000 + An excellent benefits package Location: Berkshire Penguin Recruitment is working with a highly skilled and experienced team of planning and...
Mobile Commercial Gas Engineer £46k per annum & call out, overtime, paid travel time. Vehicle, fuel card, pension, paid holidays and benefits Berkshire/ Surrey/ West London Permanent Commercial...
Asbestos Surveyor – P402 £28,000 – £32,000 + Benefits Newbury, Berkshire I have a fantastic...
Pulse is currently recruiting for a Band 4 or 5 Pharmacy Technician with dispensary experience,...
Staff Nurse Mental health (RMN/RNLD) Permanent, full time Salary: £31,920.52 - £35,073.67 per...
Part Time Registered Nurses (RMN/RNLD) Part Time Pro Rata Salary: £30,671 to £33,640 pro rata...
Role: Senior Town Planner Salary: £25,000-£35,000 + An excellent benefits package Location:...
Mobile Commercial Gas Engineer £46k per annum & call out, overtime, paid travel time. Vehicle,...