£25.50 - £30.00 per hour
Carlisle , Cumbria
Be one of the first ten applicants
Corporate Improvement Manager
Job Type: Temporary
Duration of temporary role: 6 Months potentially longer
Working days and hours: Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm, 37.5 hours
Pay: £25.00 PAYE holiday Inclusive - £30.00 Umbrella
- This is a post within the overall Executive support team that requires an enthusiastic, experienced and highly motivated individual who responds positively to new challenges.
- The Corporate Improvement Manager will be jointly responsible for the delivery of high quality and professional projects working closely with services leads on the development of services within a fast developing organisation
- The postholder will be experienced in project management methods and tools, will support others involved in project support (sometimes in a matrix management environment), provide advice to decision makers and stakeholders across departments, services or agencies and will co-ordinate groups and/or assist in complex projects.
- Identifying and monitoring risks (threats and opportunities), planning and implementing responses to them and responding to other planning issues that affect projects.
- Ensuring that appropriate project risks (threats and opportunities), are escalated to the appropriate corporate risk registers, in line with Trust policy and processes.
- Consolidating and documenting the fundamental components of projects (scope, schedule, resource requirements, finance budgets, risks, opportunities and issues and quality requirements).
- Contributing to the development of frameworks and methodologies that ensure management of projects will be comprehensive and consistent across different initiatives.
- Ensuring that projects within assigned work comply with agreed project management, benefits management, change management and clinical safety methodologies.
- Establishing and managing reviews at appropriate points during and after projects, which inform governance by providing evaluations of progress, methodologies and continuing relevance.
- Provide expert support and guidance on the development and approval of any programme and project-level business cases as required.
- Preparing and maintaining schedules for activities and events, taking account of dependencies and resource requirements.
Experience and Skills:
- Demonstrable experience of managing large complex projects.
- Evidence of working with multi- disciplinary staff across diverse professions to specific solutions to support the successful delivery of projects
- Managing conflict
- Securing the provision of resources needed to deliver a change initiative
- Resource management
- PRINCE2 certified practitioner (Desirable)
- Strong Project Managment experience within the NHS
There are 5 vacancies open within the following departments - HR, Nursing, Medical, Operational Support and Generic PMO Support. Travel to different NHS sites may be required
- Benefits Management
- Corporate Risk
- Service Improvement
Are you an experienced Improvement Manager with a healthcare or public sector background?
Have you worked in a senior project managerial role within the healthcare or public sector?
Are you experienced implementing change/improvement strategies?
Are you happy to work in Cumbria for 6 months potentially longer?
Are you available to commence employment immediately or within 1-2 weeks?
Please answer all of the application questions.
Shortlisted Shortlist Share job
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs .Report this job
Get Job Alerts
Apply now Shortlisted Shortlist Share job
About this company
Corporate Improvement Manager - NHS £25.50 - £30.00 per hour Carlisle, Cumbria Corporate Improvement Manager (NHS) £25.50 - £30.00 per hour Carlisle, Cumbria Corporate Improvement Manager - NHS £25.50 - £30.00 per hour Carlisle, Cumbria NHS Corporate Improvement Manager £25.50 - £30.00 per hour Carlisle, Cumbria Corporate Improvement Manager (NHS) £25.50 - £30.00 per hour Carlisle, Cumbria
ITIL® Service Lifecycle - Continual Service Improvement Online, self-paced Enquire to get more info on pricing ITIL® Intermediate: Continual Service Improvement (CSI) with Official Exam Online, self-paced £269.00 ITIL Continual Service Improvement Online, self-paced £574.80 View IT courses
The Best Connection specialises in supplying flexible workforce solution to the industrial, driving, warehouse, distribution & logistics, construction, retail, food & healthcare sectors throughout...
Toggle navigation News About us What we do Our members Publications Jobs Home Jobs Details: Location: Cumbria Category: Buildings and facilities Salary: starting from £30,000 per annum Contract...
Inspira is the leading Organisation delivering Personal Development and Career Management for Young People and Adults in the North West. Progression Coach (Job Ref: 094) Salary: up to...
Job Reference: CL54815484 Location: Carlisle 37.5 CarlisleUK TEMPORARY The Best Connection 2021-01-18 2021-01-25T00:00:00+00:00 Salary: £10-11.50 per hour Higher pay rate is achieved by: See below...
Back to Search results Location Carlisle Combined Court Contract Type Permanent - Employee Working Days Monday - Friday Working Times Between 07:00am and 6:00pm Shift Pattern Days Working Hours...
The Best Connection specialises in flexible workforce solutions to the industrial, driving, retail, warehouse & distribution, food and healthcare sectors throughout the UK RATE: ...
The Best Connection specialises in supplying flexible workforce solution to the industrial,...
Toggle navigation News About us What we do Our...
Inspira is the leading Organisation delivering Personal Development and Career Management for...
Job Reference: CL54815484 Location: Carlisle 37.5 CarlisleUK TEMPORARY The Best...
Back to Search results Location Carlisle Combined Court Contract Type Permanent -...
The Best Connection specialises in flexible workforce solutions to the industrial, driving,...