Work Location:London, England
Posted Date:October 16, 2017
Job Title: Corporate Account Manager
Shift: Monday – Friday Days, 42.5 hr per week
Flexibility required to meet customer needs
Salary: £45,000 with £ 13,500 OTE (30% of salary)
Company benefits scheme
Ecolab are always looking for good Corporate Account Managers, please apply to register your interest and we will be in touch should an opportunity become available in your location in the future.
Ecolab Pest Elimination has more than 30 years of pest management experience focusing exclusively on the institutional/commercial market segments. We consistently delivery our scientifically proven protocols to not only control pests, but eliminate them. All while providing the insights needed to help identify risks before they happen. Ecolab protect customers, employees, and business reputation from pest related risk.
Ecolab Everywhere it Matters.
Corporate Account Manager develops and maintains business relationships with existing and potential new corporate clients to meet sales objectives. In this role you will be responsible for developing and implementing sales strategies with the aim to grow organisations business portfolio. You will be focused on maintaining customer and cross divisional relationships and whilst providing effective and timely communications.
- Manage portfolio of existing client base of corporate accounts
- Organically grow existing accounts with focus on upselling and cross selling to promote Ecolab products & services
- Build sales pipeline through various approaches such as market research, networking and cold calling
- Compile and submit national tender bids to secure new business
- Work closely with wider Pest sales, technical and service teams as well as other Ecolab divisions (Circle The Customer)
- Conduct regular Executive Business Reviews to all customers, ensuring that regular communication is maintained and repeat business is delivered
- Effectively manage diary to ensure most productive, optimised sales are secured and build great customer experience
- Participate in sales blitzes, trade shows, workshops and exhibitions as appropriate
- To complete a weekly / monthly sales report, detailing activities and financial results in line with company standards, goals and targets
- To negotiate rates in accordance with the needs of the customer and reflection on business sales goals
- Foster a strong working relationship with all sales streams to generate profitable growth for Job and Contract sales
- Manager revenue for existing and new client base to ensure payments are received with agreed commercial terms.
- Review and manage margin reports for client base
- RSPH L2 or above is preferred but not essential as training will be provided.
- 5+ years sales experience ideally with focus on corporate accounts
- Full UK Driving Licence
Is this role for you?
We are looking for candidates with:
- Target driven attitude, motivated by revenue goals
- A proven track record of winning, implementing and managing new contract
- Comfortable with extensive, nationwide travel to work with corporate customers all over the country
- Strong planning, organisational and prioritisation skills
- Proactive, analytical, logical and disciplined approach to problem solving
- Previous Pest Elimination sector experience is preferred but not essential
- Financial awareness of margin models and commercial savvy attitude
- Passionate and driven about the Ecolab goals and vision
- Advanced IT skills will be required – Excel and PowerPoint as a minimum
- Ability to present at Board Level
- Excellent verbal and written communication, with the ability to converse at all levels
- Flexible, as the job may require travel and additional working hours
Every day, we make the world cleaner, safer and healthier – protecting people and vital resources. Ecolab is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services. Around the world businesses in foodservice, food processing, hospitality, healthcare, industrial, and oil and gas markets choose Ecolab products and services to keep their environment clean and safe, operate efficiently and achieve sustainability goals. Our global workforce of over 44,000 employees is consistently delivering comprehensive solutions that meet the unique needs of our customers.
Pest / Bird Installation Technician Location: London (field based) Salary: £20k - £25k (depending on experience) + Overtime Working hours: 40 hours per week The Pest/Bird Installation Technician...
- Pest Control Technician- London (Nights) Job Category Pest Control Job Level Team Member Country United Kingdom Location London Specific Location - town or site location? London (Within the...
Area Sales Manager - field based role covering Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire & Northamptonshire area CJ2311 Bedford area ideal £28K - £32k Base, OTE + 20% uncapped + car / benefits The Role This...
Thamesmead , London £16,450 - £26,000 per annum, OTE Permanent, full-time 21 applications Apply now Overview Pest Control Technician £16,450 - £19,322 basic + commission OTE £26,000 Company van +...
Our client is looking for a Pest Control Officer. To provide a comprehensive Pest Control Service within a specified Pest Control Team in the Environmental Health, Environmental Protection...
Watford , Hertfordshire £19,450 - £27,000 per annum, OTE Permanent, full-time 18 applications Apply now Overview Pest Control Technician £19,450 - £22,322 basic + commission OTE £27,000 Company...
Pest / Bird Installation Technician Location: London (field based) Salary: £20k - £25k...
- Pest Control Technician- London (Nights) Job Category Pest Control Job Level Team...
Area Sales Manager - field based role covering Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire & Northamptonshire...
Thamesmead , London £16,450 - £26,000 per annum, OTE Permanent, full-time 21 applications Apply...
Our client is looking for a Pest Control Officer. To provide a comprehensive Pest Control...
Watford , Hertfordshire £19,450 - £27,000 per annum, OTE Permanent, full-time 18...