You will be an experienced contract officer and bring to the role your expertise, commercial awareness and enthusiasm to Adult Community Services (ACS) demonstrating:
- proven contract management experience
- strong customer focus
- ablity to work with multiple agencies to develop services both countywide and locally
- a focus on ongoing quality improvement
- ablity to work on your own initiative, make decisions and negotiate
- being a team player with a flexible attitude
- ablity to manage changing priorities
- IT literacy.
We offer you the opportunity to join a professional and dynamic team ensuring the provision of valued quality services to vulnerable adults across Suffolk. Knowledge of the public sector and adult social care is not essential if you have the right skills and expertise.
Within Adult Community Services our model of working is called Supporting Lives, Connecting Communities (SLCC) and is based on providing our customers, or those who care for them:
- help to help themselves and find information and solutions to help meet their care and support needs, or to carry out a caring role
- help to live independently at home for longer
- help to regain independence by offering immediate short-term support, especially after a crisis or hospital admission
- ongoing care and support for those who need it, including helping carers sustain their caring role if this is what they want.
Most importantly, our focus is on supporting people to be as independent as possible and reducing dependency on statutory services.
Please read the Job and Person Profile before applying.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.
Location: Stobhill Hospital, G21 3UW Grade: Band 2 Category: Nursing & Midwifery Salary: £17460.00 to £19470.00 ( pro rata) Contract: Permanent Duration: Region: GreaterGlasgow Hours: 26.25 Job...
Job Description To deliver and develop learning opportunities for young people and vulnerable young adults in order for them to gain new skills and confidence, to make positive, informed lifestyle...
Management Grouping: Adult Social Care / Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust Department: Bexley Locality Mental Health Team Location: Erith Salary: £35,397 - £41,238 (inclusive of Choices Flexible...
Hampton's are currently working with a national Charity who provide support for Adult's with learning disabilities in both Supported Living, Residential and Respite services. We are currently...
Salary: £22,021 - £23,836 Date Closes: 28/04/2019 Ref Number: ASAR00949 Working Pattern: Permanent Full Time Location: Trowbridge Summary This is an exciting time for adult social care in...
Are you an enthusiastic and motivated individual? Are you interested in working within an organisation that is committed to providing an outstanding service? If so, Lincolnshire County Council has...
Location: Stobhill Hospital, G21 3UW Grade: Band 2 Category: Nursing &...
Job Description To deliver and develop learning opportunities for young people and vulnerable...
Management Grouping: Adult Social Care / Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust Department: Bexley Locality...
Hampton's are currently working with a national Charity who provide support for Adult's with...
Salary: £22,021 - £23,836 Date Closes: 28/04/2019 Ref Number: ASAR00949 Working Pattern:...
Are you an enthusiastic and motivated individual? Are you interested in working within an...