You will be an experienced contract officer and bring to the role your expertise, commercial awareness and enthusiasm to Adult Community Services (ACS) demonstrating:
- proven contract management experience
- strong customer focus
- ablity to work with multiple agencies to develop services both countywide and locally
- a focus on ongoing quality improvement
- ablity to work on your own initiative, make decisions and negotiate
- being a team player with a flexible attitude
- ablity to manage changing priorities
- IT literacy.
We offer you the opportunity to join a professional and dynamic team ensuring the provision of valued quality services to vulnerable adults across Suffolk. Knowledge of the public sector and adult social care is not essential if you have the right skills and expertise.
Within Adult Community Services our model of working is called Supporting Lives, Connecting Communities (SLCC) and is based on providing our customers, or those who care for them:
- help to help themselves and find information and solutions to help meet their care and support needs, or to carry out a caring role
- help to live independently at home for longer
- help to regain independence by offering immediate short-term support, especially after a crisis or hospital admission
- ongoing care and support for those who need it, including helping carers sustain their caring role if this is what they want.
Most importantly, our focus is on supporting people to be as independent as possible and reducing dependency on statutory services.
Please read the Job and Person Profile before applying.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.
Reference: J30789 Sector: Industrial & Manufacturing Salary: £20,000 to £20,800 Per Annum Benefits: free parking Town/City: Bedford Contract Type: Permanent Closing Date: 15/11/2018 For more...
Our Trust Cambridge University Hospitals (CUH) NHS Foundation Trust comprises Addenbrooke’s Hospital and the Rosie Hospital in Cambridge. With over 9000 staff and over 1100 beds the priorities of...
Living Wage Renfrewshire Council supports payment of the Living Wage of £8.75 per hour as the minimum level of remuneration to its employees . Therefore, successful applicants will be paid the...
Employer:Cambridgeshire Community Services NHS Trust Department:AdministrationLocation:The Peacock Centre Brookfields Campus Mill Road CambridgeSalary:£17,787 - £20,448 With an annual budget of...
Do you wish to work in a role that makes a difference to patient care? Are you: Enthusiastic and friendly with a desire to help others and deliver excellent patient care? Caring, compassionate,...
Salary: £21,074 - £23,111 (£10.92 to £11.98 per hour) Date Closes: 28/10/2018 Ref Number: ASAR00838 Working Pattern: Permanent Full Time Location: Salisbury Summary Permanent full-time We...
Reference: J30789 Sector: Industrial & Manufacturing Salary: £20,000 to £20,800 Per...
Our Trust Cambridge University Hospitals (CUH) NHS Foundation Trust comprises Addenbrooke’s...
Living Wage Renfrewshire Council supports payment of the Living Wage of £8.75 per hour as the...
Employer:Cambridgeshire Community Services NHS Trust Department:AdministrationLocation:The...
Do you wish to work in a role that makes a difference to patient care? Are you: Enthusiastic and...
Salary: £21,074 - £23,111 (£10.92 to £11.98 per hour) Date Closes: 28/10/2018 Ref Number:...