£25.00 - £30.00 per hour
Littlemore , Oxfordshire
3 to 6 months Temp to Perm
Be one of the first ten applicants
- Are you an experienced Compliance & Information Manager?
- Have you worked as a Compliance & Information Manager within the NHS, Private Healthcare or Public Sector?
- Have you held responsibility for Compliance, information and sustainability within an Estates and Facilities environment?
- Can you work in Littlemore, Oxford for 3-6 months on a temp to perm basis?
If so, I would love to speak with you as our NHS client are hiring for an experienced Compliance & Information Manager with an estates and facilities background to join their team.
Compliance & Information Manager - Estates and Facilities
The post holder will be a key member of the estates and facilities senior management team; with responsibility for managing compliance, information and sustainability and will deputise when the Head of Estates Information Performance and Governance is not present.
Job type: 3 - 6 months Temp to Perm
Location: Littlemore, Oxford
Pay Rate: £25 PAYE Inclusive of holiday or £30 Umbrella per hour
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Based within Littlemore Estates and Facilities Directorate, although you will be required to work at any location owned or serviced by the Trust.
- Drafting and, reviewing policies related to statutory/HTM guidance,
- Identifying and logging issues reported by maintenance/compliance contractors
- Risk assessing issues reported by maintenance contractors, identifying mitigating actions required.
- Ensure that all issues raised are recorded on the RAWP
- Carrying out audits of the Trust’s PFI providers, NHS PS, CHP and other organisations that manage Trust accommodation.
- Develop and implement procedures for receiving CAS alerts, recording actions required, and reporting on action taken
- Ensure that the information recorded within the Estates database is accurate.
Develop a procedure for:
- recording any areas of non-compliance identified following the undertaking of ppm/compliance works;
- Provide detailed schedules of works recommended to the Senior Estates Manager
Develop a procedure for:
- recording any areas of non-compliance identified following the undertaking of audits of PFI, CHP, NHSPS compliance information;
- Risk access areas of non-compliance, identifying mitigating actions to be undertake.
- Work with the Contracts Manager to establish mitigation plans, monitor the providers progress to deliver the agreed actions, and provide a monthly report identifying risks/plan/progress.
- Ensure that risks are recorded on the departments risk register
- Support the Deputy Director of Nursing to carry out the annual Manchester Tool Ligature Risk assessment reviews. Ensure that the Risk Assessments are updated and those items requiring mitigation clearly identified.
- Work with the Deputy Head of Nursing to develop mitigating actions for any risks identified as part of this annual review.
- Develop an induction procedure for all contractors to ensure that they comply with all procedures and policies of the Trust; including safe working procedures.
Develop and implement a programme of audits of the compliance data held by the Trusts: -
- PFI partners
- NHS PS
- GP’s (GMS space)
- Other NHS Trusts
- Review and analyse technical data, and provide a statement of fact, with evidence, documenting the supplier’s compliance position regarding requirements as set out in HTM’s and statute
- Provide reports that review supplier compliance information, identify areas of non-performance
- Develop and implement an audit programme of contracts to ensure that they are following the procedures
Policies and Training
- Ensure that all policies required to meet statutory / HTM guidance are in place; be responsible for developing and implementing any required policies.
- Ensure that all policies are regularly reviewed and updated to reflect any changes in statute, regulations or guidance notes.
Are you an experienced Compliance and Information Manager?
Have you worked as a Compliance and Information Manager within an estates & facilities environment?
Do you have experience managing compliance, information and sustainability?
Are you available to work in Oxford on a full-time basis?
Please answer all of the application questions.
Shortlisted Shortlist Share job
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs .Report this job
Get Job Alerts
Apply now Shortlisted Shortlist Share job
About this company
NHS Compliance and Information Manager - Estates and Facilities £25.00 - £30.00 per hour Littlemore, Oxfordshire Compliance and Information Manager - NHS Estates and Facilities £25.00 - £30.00 per hour Littlemore, Oxfordshire Compliance and Information Manager - Estates and Facilities (NHS) £25.00 - £30.00 per hour Littlemore, Oxfordshire Compliance and Information Manager - Estates and Facilities £25.00 - £30.00 per hour Littlemore, Oxfordshire Senior BI Solutions Architect - NHS £31.00 - £37.00 per hour Littlemore, Oxfordshire
Compliance and Risk Management Course Online, self-paced £19.00 Compliance & Risk Manager Bundle Online, self-paced £100.00 Level 5 Diploma in World Customs Compliance and Regulations Online, self-paced £3,786 View Compliance courses
OffOnSend jobs like this to my email Job description: Mental Healthcare Assistant (HCA) Oxford Littlemore Hospital in Oxford houses Ashurst Ward. Ashurst Ward is a psychiatric intensive care unit...
OffOnSend jobs like this to my email Job description: Adult Social Worker (Safeguarding) Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for a Qualified Adult Social Worker to join the...
Job Reference ID: PPP/607/057433 Home Name: Headington Location: Oxford, Oxfordshire, UK Weekly Hours: 20 Salary: 9.92 Posting Expiry Date: 07/02/2021 Responsible for: Delivering an overall...
Job Reference: CWFMA1 Location: Crawley 37.5 CrawleyUK FULL_TIME The Best Connection 2020-12-22 2021-01-19T00:00:00+00:00 Salary: £13.33-14.87 per hour Higher pay rate is achieved by: Relevant...
WOODSIDE, WOOTTON BRIDGE, PO33 4JR Registered Manager £48K pa, 33 days holiday and pension scheme. Woodside Hall is a purpose built 41 bedded nursing home for individuals with nursing needs....
Pulse are currently seeking a determined Band 6 Practitioner to be welcomed into our client’s Children's Mental Health team, within an NHS trust in Oxfordshire. This position will be available for...
OffOnSend jobs like this to my email Job description: Mental Healthcare Assistant (HCA)...
OffOnSend jobs like this to my email Job description: Adult Social Worker (Safeguarding) Service...
Job Reference ID: PPP/607/057433 Home Name: Headington Location: Oxford, Oxfordshire, UK Weekly...
Job Reference: CWFMA1 Location: Crawley 37.5 CrawleyUK FULL_TIME The Best...
WOODSIDE, WOOTTON BRIDGE, PO33 4JR Registered Manager £48K pa, 33 days holiday and pension...
Pulse are currently seeking a determined Band 6 Practitioner to be welcomed into our client’s...