Nomenca has a unique offering, providing services from feasibility and design through to offsite fabrication, installation, construction and commissioning whilst supporting clients with operations and optimisation of assets. This means you will have the opportunity to develop solutions and see them delivered, working closely with our site teams. We are working with clients across the UK water sector helping them to solve their AMP6 challenges. So, if you're looking for a new challenge, working for a different type of organisation during a period of exciting growth, then read on about your new role.
An opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Assistant reporting to the Commercial Manager. You will support the Leeds regional office by providing assistance in processing and distributing financial and commercial information.
The main duties include the responsibility for the following:
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with regional office staff and labour
- Support the regional office staff in managing contract change which typically involves early warning and compensation event notifications
- Issuing of applications and invoices to the Client as directed by the Commercial Manager and expediting outstanding cash
- Collation and distribution of monthly cost information and forecasts
- Loading job costs onto database ''cost to completes.''
- Provide commercial & financial support and undertake cost analysis
- Assistance in managing the list of approved suppliers and subcontractors
- Subcontract procurement management including processing of subcontract orders, variations and accruals
- Processing of subcontractor payments at interim and final account stages
- Ensure that the group commercial policies are adhered to
Skills and Experience
- Self-motivation, passion and a driven 'can do' attitude
- Be able to organise yourself and be proactive in your approach
- Ability to work to deadlines
- An excellent communicator
- Liaise effectively with colleagues at head office
- Attention to detail and confidence when working with numerical and financial information
- Analytical and logical approach to problem solving
- Ability to identify reporting errors and anomalies
- Ability to work with ordering and costing systems
- A very good level of competency of Microsoft packages such as Excel and Word
- Previous experience of an commercial administrative role is essential and preferably working for a contractor in a construction related sector
- Worked in a team environment ideally within Commercial or Finance
- Be able to work in a strong team environment
- A high level of diplomacy and customer focused
We offer an attractive benefits package in a rapidly expanding forward thinking company. Competitive salary depending upon experience and qualifications.
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team .
THE COMPANY Westray Recruitment Consultants is working alongside an expanding environmental engineering business to search for a Quantity Surveyor. We are looking for a proactive Quantity Surveyor...
The Company SSP have been delivering world class food and beverage experiences across the globe for more than 60 years. We operate a wide portfolio of owned and franchised food & beverage brands...
Full ISMM Graduate Sales Training is on offer with this multi-million-pound turnover business. This company are the leading trade-only UK Security Distributor of CCTV and Access Control. Sector:...
Login Register Swiss Asia US UK You are here: IPS Group Read more Similar jobs Menu Job Search Home Page Candidates Send CV Employers About Us News Work for Us Contact...
Login Register Swiss Asia US UK You are here: IPS Group Accounts Assistant - Lloyd's Market - £23-30,000 £23,000 - £30,000 per annum / London Read more Similar jobs Menu Job Search Home...
This role offers a comprehensive Graduate Sale Management scheme to help develop you into a business manager in the future. International prospects are on offer with this specialist equipment...
THE COMPANY Westray Recruitment Consultants is working alongside an expanding environmental...
The Company SSP have been delivering world class food and beverage experiences across the globe...
Full ISMM Graduate Sales Training is on offer with this multi-million-pound turnover business....
Login Register Swiss Asia US UK You are here: IPS Group Read more Similar jobs Menu Job...
Login Register Swiss Asia US UK You are here: IPS Group Accounts Assistant - Lloyd's Market -...
This role offers a comprehensive Graduate Sale Management scheme to help develop you into a...