Nomenca has a unique offering, providing services from feasibility and design through to offsite fabrication, installation, construction and commissioning whilst supporting clients with operations and optimisation of assets. This means you will have the opportunity to develop solutions and see them delivered, working closely with our site teams. We are working with clients across the UK water sector helping them to solve their AMP6 challenges. So, if you're looking for a new challenge, working for a different type of organisation during a period of exciting growth, then read on about your new role.
An opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Assistant reporting to the Commercial Manager. You will support the Leeds regional office by providing assistance in processing and distributing financial and commercial information.
The main duties include the responsibility for the following:
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with regional office staff and labour
- Support the regional office staff in managing contract change which typically involves early warning and compensation event notifications
- Issuing of applications and invoices to the Client as directed by the Commercial Manager and expediting outstanding cash
- Collation and distribution of monthly cost information and forecasts
- Loading job costs onto database ''cost to completes.''
- Provide commercial & financial support and undertake cost analysis
- Assistance in managing the list of approved suppliers and subcontractors
- Subcontract procurement management including processing of subcontract orders, variations and accruals
- Processing of subcontractor payments at interim and final account stages
- Ensure that the group commercial policies are adhered to
Skills and Experience
- Self-motivation, passion and a driven 'can do' attitude
- Be able to organise yourself and be proactive in your approach
- Ability to work to deadlines
- An excellent communicator
- Liaise effectively with colleagues at head office
- Attention to detail and confidence when working with numerical and financial information
- Analytical and logical approach to problem solving
- Ability to identify reporting errors and anomalies
- Ability to work with ordering and costing systems
- A very good level of competency of Microsoft packages such as Excel and Word
- Previous experience of an commercial administrative role is essential and preferably working for a contractor in a construction related sector
- Worked in a team environment ideally within Commercial or Finance
- Be able to work in a strong team environment
- A high level of diplomacy and customer focused
We offer an attractive benefits package in a rapidly expanding forward thinking company. Competitive salary depending upon experience and qualifications.
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team .
Ecclesfield , South Yorkshire £19,000 - £22,000 per annum, negotiable Permanent, full-time Artboard 96 copy 2 Be one of the first ten applicants Apply now A medium sized engineering...
CRA is partnered with a reputable, growing law firm in Leeds in their search for a new Costs Draftsman to join their team. The Organisation Our client has quickly grown from a small local practice...
Leeds Building Services is the council’s internal Service Provider of Construction and maintenance services. The service currently deliver responsive repairs, maintenance and planned works to...
Quantity Surveyor-180238 Position - Quantity Surveyor Salary and benefits – Highly competitive salary plus full package, including company car or car allowance, healthcare, company matched...
Key Account Managers Trade and Investment Team Grade K SP1-4 £33,871 - £39,219 per annum Funding for this post is anticipated to be until 2021 subject to a review in March 2019. Please note: It...
LITIGATION - VERY GOOD FIRM - A rare opportunity with great potential for a Solicitor with experience in a good range of general Litigation matters to join a substantial multi-office Yorkshire law...
Ecclesfield , South Yorkshire £19,000 - £22,000 per annum, negotiable Permanent,...
CRA is partnered with a reputable, growing law firm in Leeds in their search for a new Costs...
Leeds Building Services is the council’s internal Service Provider of Construction and...
Quantity Surveyor-180238 Position - Quantity Surveyor Salary and benefits – Highly competitive...
Key Account Managers Trade and Investment Team Grade K SP1-4 £33,871 - £39,219 per annum Funding...
LITIGATION - VERY GOOD FIRM - A rare opportunity with great potential for a Solicitor with...