Nomenca has a unique offering, providing services from feasibility and design through to offsite fabrication, installation, construction and commissioning whilst supporting clients with operations and optimisation of assets. This means you will have the opportunity to develop solutions and see them delivered, working closely with our site teams. We are working with clients across the UK water sector helping them to solve their AMP6 challenges. So, if you're looking for a new challenge, working for a different type of organisation during a period of exciting growth, then read on about your new role.
An opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Assistant reporting to the Commercial Manager. You will support the Leeds regional office by providing assistance in processing and distributing financial and commercial information.
The main duties include the responsibility for the following:
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with regional office staff and labour
- Support the regional office staff in managing contract change which typically involves early warning and compensation event notifications
- Issuing of applications and invoices to the Client as directed by the Commercial Manager and expediting outstanding cash
- Collation and distribution of monthly cost information and forecasts
- Loading job costs onto database ''cost to completes.''
- Provide commercial & financial support and undertake cost analysis
- Assistance in managing the list of approved suppliers and subcontractors
- Subcontract procurement management including processing of subcontract orders, variations and accruals
- Processing of subcontractor payments at interim and final account stages
- Ensure that the group commercial policies are adhered to
Skills and Experience
- Self-motivation, passion and a driven 'can do' attitude
- Be able to organise yourself and be proactive in your approach
- Ability to work to deadlines
- An excellent communicator
- Liaise effectively with colleagues at head office
- Attention to detail and confidence when working with numerical and financial information
- Analytical and logical approach to problem solving
- Ability to identify reporting errors and anomalies
- Ability to work with ordering and costing systems
- A very good level of competency of Microsoft packages such as Excel and Word
- Previous experience of an commercial administrative role is essential and preferably working for a contractor in a construction related sector
- Worked in a team environment ideally within Commercial or Finance
- Be able to work in a strong team environment
- A high level of diplomacy and customer focused
We offer an attractive benefits package in a rapidly expanding forward thinking company. Competitive salary depending upon experience and qualifications.
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team .
Role: Senior Quantity Surveyor Location: Leeds/Sheffield Morgan Sindall Property Services provides integrated property maintenance services to both the public and private sector, with particular...
A real employer of choice in South Yorkshire with a £200 million turnover are searching for an ambitious Cost Analyst to work as part of their finance team. The business are have won several...
Leeds City Council manages approximately 57,000 Council Properties; we deliver services to a diverse community and work in close partnership with agencies and organisations in the City. The...
Halifax , West Yorkshire £30,000 - £35,000 per annum Permanent, full-time permanent Be one of the first ten applicants Apply now ARE YOU A MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER LOOKING FOR YOUR NEXT BIG ROLE...
Leeds , West Yorkshire £20,000 - £22,000 per annum Permanent, full-time Apply now A new vacancy has arisen for a Commercial SME Broker to join this well respected independent insurance brokerage...
21-May-2018 ASDA Home Office Asda House - Leeds RTL ALS-PROPERTY FINANCE Role Description: Commercial Finance Business Partner - Retail Finance – Store Costs About the role: The Retail Finance...
Role: Senior Quantity Surveyor Location: Leeds/Sheffield Morgan Sindall Property Services...
A real employer of choice in South Yorkshire with a £200 million turnover are searching for an...
Leeds City Council manages approximately 57,000 Council Properties; we deliver services to a...
Halifax , West Yorkshire £30,000 - £35,000 per annum Permanent, full-time permanent Be one of...
Leeds , West Yorkshire £20,000 - £22,000 per annum Permanent, full-time Apply now A new vacancy...
21-May-2018 ASDA Home Office Asda House - Leeds RTL ALS-PROPERTY FINANCE Role...