Nomenca has a unique offering, providing services from feasibility and design through to offsite fabrication, installation, construction and commissioning whilst supporting clients with operations and optimisation of assets. This means you will have the opportunity to develop solutions and see them delivered, working closely with our site teams. We are working with clients across the UK water sector helping them to solve their AMP6 challenges. So, if you're looking for a new challenge, working for a different type of organisation during a period of exciting growth, then read on about your new role.
An opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Assistant reporting to the Commercial Manager. You will support the Leeds regional office by providing assistance in processing and distributing financial and commercial information.
The main duties include the responsibility for the following:
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with regional office staff and labour
- Support the regional office staff in managing contract change which typically involves early warning and compensation event notifications
- Issuing of applications and invoices to the Client as directed by the Commercial Manager and expediting outstanding cash
- Collation and distribution of monthly cost information and forecasts
- Loading job costs onto database ''cost to completes.''
- Provide commercial & financial support and undertake cost analysis
- Assistance in managing the list of approved suppliers and subcontractors
- Subcontract procurement management including processing of subcontract orders, variations and accruals
- Processing of subcontractor payments at interim and final account stages
- Ensure that the group commercial policies are adhered to
Skills and Experience
- Self-motivation, passion and a driven 'can do' attitude
- Be able to organise yourself and be proactive in your approach
- Ability to work to deadlines
- An excellent communicator
- Liaise effectively with colleagues at head office
- Attention to detail and confidence when working with numerical and financial information
- Analytical and logical approach to problem solving
- Ability to identify reporting errors and anomalies
- Ability to work with ordering and costing systems
- A very good level of competency of Microsoft packages such as Excel and Word
- Previous experience of an commercial administrative role is essential and preferably working for a contractor in a construction related sector
- Worked in a team environment ideally within Commercial or Finance
- Be able to work in a strong team environment
- A high level of diplomacy and customer focused
We offer an attractive benefits package in a rapidly expanding forward thinking company. Competitive salary depending upon experience and qualifications.
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team .
Full ISMM Graduate Sales Training is on offer with this multi-million-pound turnover business. This company are the leading trade-only UK Security Distributor of CCTV and Access Control. Sector:...
INTERIM ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR OF NURSING CBU 2 £68,873 - £77,105 per annum SMP 2 37.5 hours per week – 6 Months fixed term contract/secondment opportunity SECONDMENT OPPORTUNITY Barnsley Hospital NHS...
This role offers a comprehensive Graduate Sale Management scheme to help develop you into a business manager in the future. International prospects are on offer with this specialist equipment...
Rotherham , South Yorkshire £40,000 - £42,000 per annum Permanent, full-time 3 applications Apply now Elevation Recruitment Group are currently recruiting a commercially aware and dynamic...
Are you a qualified, commercially minded Accountant looking for an outstanding Finance Business Partner role with excellent long term career potential? Our client is a rapidly expanding, private...
Leeds , West Yorkshire £28,000 - £30,000 per annum Permanent, full-time n/a 0 applications Apply now We are seeking an ambitious, B2B Area Sales Manager / Territory Manager to uncover Corporate /...
Full ISMM Graduate Sales Training is on offer with this multi-million-pound turnover business....
INTERIM ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR OF NURSING CBU 2 £68,873 - £77,105 per annum SMP 2 37.5 hours per...
This role offers a comprehensive Graduate Sale Management scheme to help develop you into a...
Rotherham , South Yorkshire £40,000 - £42,000 per annum Permanent, full-time 3...
Are you a qualified, commercially minded Accountant looking for an outstanding Finance Business...
Leeds , West Yorkshire £28,000 - £30,000 per annum Permanent, full-time n/a 0 applications Apply...