The post holder will provide administrative support to the City & Hackney Primary Care Psychotherapy Consultation Service (PCPCS), based in St Leonards Hospital, Hackney, N1 5LZ.
Alongside the Service Administration Manager and the administration team, the post holder will ensure the smooth running of the service through carrying out a range of administrative tasks. The post holder will have significant administrative experience in the NHS or a similar institution, the ability to work independently and be motivated to support the administration manager in improving systems and processes.
A significant aspect of the role is to liaise with clinicians to effect the timely collection of data for internal auditing and external reporting systems and as such the post holder should be an excellent communicator.
The City & Hackney Primary Care Psychotherapy Consultation Service (PCPCS) targets those people who might otherwise fall through the net of mental health care; especially those who do not meet secondary or primary mental health service referral criteria or who have difficulty in engaging. The service addresses the needs of people from the following groups:
• Medically unexplained symptoms where significant psychological features are present
• People with mental health problems who have been discharged from services and do not meet referral thresholds for current primary or secondary services
• Difficult or poor engagement in services
The key aims of the service are to:
• Support primary care, particularly GPs, in the management of their patients
• Complement current service provision and facilitate, develop and integrate local care pathways to enable easy navigation around the mental health system and promote effective interagency working
• Provide a patient centred, holistic approach providing rapid and expert assessments along with effective and evidence based interventions
• Engage with and improve communication between Health and Social Care professionals, both in the statutory and third sectors, service users, families and their carers
• Improve patients health and well-being and support them to become independent, full and active members of their local community
The service is delivered to patients registered with GPs in City & Hackney.
SEN Teaching Assistant - Hackney Are you a deidicated graduate with experience working with children with special educational needs? Would you like to build on this experience in a...
SEN Teaching Assistant View all jobs Posted 4 days ago by Edustaff London , South East England Salary negotiable Contract, full-time 0 applications Apply on recruiter's website SEN Teaching...
Job Reference: 984-L-NCEL-1-0687-A Employer: Health Education England Department: GP Associate Director (NCEL - UCLH and Hackney) Location: Stewart House, Russell Square,...
Hackney, East London London Year 5 Primary Teacher - Hackney, East London - Permanent role to begin in January 2018 - Applications welcomed from NQTs and experienced teachers - Excellent CPD...
Hackney London PPA Teacher - Hackney, East London - Key stage 1 & 2 - Starting January 2018 - Permanent role - MPS/UPS - 'Good' Ofsted School - 2 form entry - Great behaviour throughout Are you an...
Teaching Assistant SEN 1:1 - Hackney Are you a high-achieving graduate with previous experience of working with children with Special Needs, specifically Autism? Apply for this brilliant Teaching...
SEN Teaching Assistant - Hackney Are you a deidicated graduate with experience working with...
SEN Teaching Assistant View all jobs Posted 4 days ago by Edustaff London , South East...
Job Reference: 984-L-NCEL-1-0687-A Employer: Health Education England Department: GP...
Hackney, East London London Year 5 Primary Teacher - Hackney, East London - Permanent role to...
Hackney London PPA Teacher - Hackney, East London - Key stage 1 & 2 - Starting January 2018 -...
Teaching Assistant SEN 1:1 - Hackney Are you a high-achieving graduate with previous experience...