The post holder will provide administrative support to the City & Hackney Primary Care Psychotherapy Consultation Service (PCPCS), based in St Leonards Hospital, Hackney, N1 5LZ.
Alongside the Service Administration Manager and the administration team, the post holder will ensure the smooth running of the service through carrying out a range of administrative tasks. The post holder will have significant administrative experience in the NHS or a similar institution, the ability to work independently and be motivated to support the administration manager in improving systems and processes.
A significant aspect of the role is to liaise with clinicians to effect the timely collection of data for internal auditing and external reporting systems and as such the post holder should be an excellent communicator.
The City & Hackney Primary Care Psychotherapy Consultation Service (PCPCS) targets those people who might otherwise fall through the net of mental health care; especially those who do not meet secondary or primary mental health service referral criteria or who have difficulty in engaging. The service addresses the needs of people from the following groups:
• Medically unexplained symptoms where significant psychological features are present
• People with mental health problems who have been discharged from services and do not meet referral thresholds for current primary or secondary services
• Difficult or poor engagement in services
The key aims of the service are to:
• Support primary care, particularly GPs, in the management of their patients
• Complement current service provision and facilitate, develop and integrate local care pathways to enable easy navigation around the mental health system and promote effective interagency working
• Provide a patient centred, holistic approach providing rapid and expert assessments along with effective and evidence based interventions
• Engage with and improve communication between Health and Social Care professionals, both in the statutory and third sectors, service users, families and their carers
• Improve patients health and well-being and support them to become independent, full and active members of their local community
The service is delivered to patients registered with GPs in City & Hackney.
Job Reference: 293-CSDO-0183 Employer: Homerton University Hospital NHS Trust Department: CHS Transition Service Location: Hackney Ark / Community Site, London Salary: £31,878 -...
London , South East England Salary negotiable Contract, full-time 0 applications Apply on recruiter's website 1:1 Teaching Assistant Post Available at Diverse Hackney Primary School Are you a...
Year 2 Teacher - Hackney Are you a Primary Teacher considering new opportunities for September 2018? Or are you currently training to be a Primary Teacher and would be interested in a Year 2...
KS1 Teacher - Hackney - Secure your NQT role now for Sept 2018! Are you a dedicated and passionate trainee teacher considering options for your NQT role? Would you like to start off your teaching...
Primary Teacher - January 2018 - Hackney We have an exciting opportunity available for a qualified Primary Teacher to join a lovely school in Central London in the borough of Hackney , my client...
Social Work Assistant and Review Officer – The Integrated Independence Team SO2 £31,953 - £33,627 12 month Fixed Term Contract / Secondment Hackney is London's most diverse and dynamic borough....
Job Reference: 293-CSDO-0183 Employer: Homerton University Hospital NHS Trust ...
London , South East England Salary negotiable Contract, full-time 0 applications Apply on...
Year 2 Teacher - Hackney Are you a Primary Teacher considering new opportunities for September...
KS1 Teacher - Hackney - Secure your NQT role now for Sept 2018! Are you a dedicated and...
Primary Teacher - January 2018 - Hackney We have an exciting opportunity available for a...
Social Work Assistant and Review Officer – The Integrated Independence Team SO2 £31,953 -...