BMI Somerfield Hospital in Maidstone is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Clinical Services Manager to join their team of staff in the Theatre department.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered Practitioner with NMC or HPC registration
- Evidence of relevant professional development, both clinically and managerially.
- Experienced in acute nursing care
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Up-to-date knowledge in area of practice.
- Awareness of NMC Code of Accountability
- Knowledge of appropriate standards and external bodies, such as the Care Quality Commission.
- Mentorship Qualification.
- Maths, English GCSE at grades A to C or equivalent functional skills level 2 evidence.
- Proficient in the use of a PC, including the use of software and systems.
Duties of this role include:
- Lead the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
- Lead the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
- Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
- Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient.
- Act as an advocate for safeguarding patients; demonstrate courage to speak up when there are concerns about care.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
Job Summary Will Adams NHS Treatment Centre are currently sourcing an experienced Registered Nurse to join their Ward and Outpatients Team. Our clean, modern and comfortable hospital based in...
Scrub Nurse / ODP Registered General Nurse / Operating Department Practitioner Up to £32,000 per annum WR Health & Social Care is searching for an accomplished Scrub Nurse / ODP that is keen to...
RGN/RMN Staff Nurse Leeds £17.00 per hour Both nights and day roles available WR Health and Social Care are excited to be working with one of the UK's most established care providers. They are...
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group with 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and two Specialist Cancer Care Centres across England, Wales and Scotland. We deliver to the highest standard...
Job Details New Search Return to Search Previous Job Next Job Send to a Friend Job 368 of 1000 Nurse Advisor - Nutrition - Kent Company: CHASE Location: Kent Reference: HO393551 Closing Date:...
Nuffield Health is all about people. As a not for profit organisation, everything we do is about looking after the individual. To support and encourage them to be as healthy as they can be. With a...
Job Summary Will Adams NHS Treatment Centre are currently sourcing an experienced Registered...
Scrub Nurse / ODP Registered General Nurse / Operating Department Practitioner Up to £32,000 per...
RGN/RMN Staff Nurse Leeds £17.00 per hour Both nights and day roles available WR Health and...
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group with 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and two...
Job Details New Search Return to Search Previous Job Next Job Send to a Friend Job 368 of...
Nuffield Health is all about people. As a not for profit organisation, everything we do is about...