Client Account Executives provide excellent client service. They’re a specialist 350 strong team, who sit alongside the business and support them in tasks that vary from project organisation, to finance system control and much needed e-administration.
It’s an incredibly interesting and challenging role that provides the opportunity to work directly with our client facing teams and clients.
Our Uxbridge office will be moving to Watford in September 2020.
What we’re looking for
- Enthusiasm and passion to deliver exceptional client service
- Confidence with numbers and budget work
- Excellent proven organisation, multi-tasking skills and enjoyment in building strong working relationships
The role would suit an experienced project co-ordinator or office administrator used to the demands that exceptional business administration requires.
- Co-ordinating projects with our client facing teams, including our overseas delivery centres.
- Preparing and assisting with client communications.
- Attending internal meetings with senior leaders.
- Financial administration, budget preparation and analysis.
- Project planning, progress monitoring and reporting.
- Understanding and administering our risk management process.
- Data entry risk administration and reporting.
Client Account Executives (CAE)
- Work in teams, taking direction from your CAE Team Leader and CAE Manager.
- Are passionate in the role they play to help achieve business priorities and excellent client service.
- Enjoy the demands that come with working on client engagements and to defined KPI’s.
- Manage their time, and personal chargeable time.
- Are willing to learn new tasks and take on new responsibilities when needed.
- Take the time to learn about our clients, and the services we’re providing to them.
- Share ideas and best practice with colleagues and peers.
- Travel to other PwC offices as needed.
- Proven office work experience.
- Organisation skills, ability to perform tasks and prioritise work, especially when there are conflicting demands.
- Work effectively under pressure.
- Ability to interpret financial data and produce relevant reports.
- Pragmatic in your approach to problem-solving.
- Good communicator, making sure tasks are clearly understood and taking personal responsibility in dealing with queries to/from the client engagement teams.
- Attention to detail and the personal motivation to perform your role to the highest standards.
- Always punctual, flexible and responsive in how you approach your work.
Academic or professional qualifications needed
- English and Maths GCSE at grades A to C (or equivalent).
- Microsoft office suite experience, good Excel skills are particularly valued.
- A degree is not essential for this role.
- No professional qualifications are needed for this role
Training and development
Our training and development approach broadens and deepens your knowledge, and is focused on the learning experience you get in doing the role (70%), learning from others around you (20%) and formal training courses (10%). We call this 70 20 10. That means you’ll learn most from an outstanding variety of work, picking up the business, personal and technical skills you need to do well.
The passion of our people, combined with access to the latest technology, helps us deliver the highest quality audits and build trust in society. We pride ourselves on our global reputation as a trusted place to do business, whilst giving our people access to the best opportunities and lots of variety through your home team, internal secondments and international assignments.
Not the role for you?
Did you know PwC offer flexible contract arrangements as well as contingent work ( ie temporary or day rate contracting)?
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional’ and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Learn more here www.pwc.com/uk/careers/experienced/apply
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool, as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of our society. And we aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths. Creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business and as an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we're open to flexible working arrangements where appropriate.
Learn more here www.pwc.com/uk/diversity
What you will be doing... Jet2.com and Jet2holidays are looking for a highly methodical and technically minded Business Systems Analyst to join our growing IT Project Office . Jet2.com and...
£30,000 per annum London , South East England Permanent, full-time Be one of the first ten applicants Apply now Looking for Operations Executive and Executive Assistant graduate jobs in London,...
We are currently looking for a Bid Coordinator to join our Bid & Proposals team based in our brand new offices in Farringdon, London. The Bids & Proposals Coordinator will provide competent and...
What you will be doing... Reporting to the HR Business Partner, the HR Advisor will provide generalist HR Advice, support and guidance to Managers for their allocated business areas within the...
Head of Marketing, Colchester - Brand are delighted to be partnered with a client we have worked with and watched grow from strength to strength for over a decade. The business themselves have won...
Role Purpose The purpose of this role is to provide full high-level support to EMEA Corporate Services business in the CBRE Limited advisory business. Key Responsibilities • Development of change...
What you will be doing... Jet2.com and Jet2holidays are looking for a highly methodical and...
£30,000 per annum London , South East England Permanent, full-time Be one of the first ten...
We are currently looking for a Bid Coordinator to join our Bid & Proposals team based in our...
What you will be doing... Reporting to the HR Business Partner, the HR Advisor will provide...
Head of Marketing, Colchester - Brand are delighted to be partnered with a client we have worked...
Role Purpose The purpose of this role is to provide full high-level support to EMEA Corporate...