Kier Workplace Services is looking to recruit a Cleaner, who will report to the Facilities Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing a range of cleaning services to the site.
- Sweeping, mopping and polishing of hard floor areas
- Vacuuming carpets and furnishings
- Cleaning, wiping, dusting and polishing of surfaces, fittings, fixtures and furniture
- Empty waste bins, removing rubbish to collection areas
- Cleaning toilet areas fittings and fixtures
- Clean internal glazing to keep substantially free from dirt, marks and deposits
- Securing the windows in all unoccupied areas, if required
- Responsibility for all keys held for access purposes & ensuring their safe return (if required)
- Security of the cleaning store
- Reporting all accidents, incidents and dangerous occurrences to Manager/ Supervisor
- Attending training and meetings as arranged and directed
- Wear protective clothing and uniform as issued
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous cleaning experience advantageous but not essential (training is provided)
- Possesses the ability to work well independently as well as part of a team
- You will need to be energetic, punctual, and reliable with a proactive approach to your work
Kier Group plc. is a leading construction, property, residential and services group which invests in, builds, maintains and renews the places where we work, live and play. We operate globally across a range of sectors including defence, education, health, housing, industrials, power, transport and utilities. Listed on the London Stock Exchange, we are a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.
With a network of 88 UK offices Kier offers national coverage across all of its core activities. Employing 22,000 people, Kier has the financial strength and technical expertise to undertake some of the most significant construction, civil engineering and service contracts in the country.
Kier is an equality and diversity employer.
: United Kingdom-England-Greater London-London
: Facilities Management
: Kier Group UK
Design and Schemes Delivery Lead Location: Greenwich - with travel to site locations as required Kier Strategic Highways are currently recruiting for a Design and Schemes Delivery Lead to join the...
Kier Workplace Services provides specialist teams and technology solutions to help plan, manage and improve our clients' workplaces. This provides our clients with access to solutions not readily...
Previous | Next Supervisor Location: Luton Airport Employer: JD Sports Salary: Attractive salary Reference: JD-1947/9 Date added: 20 hours ago Apply for Supervisor, Reference: JD-1947/9 Add to...
Back to Search results Location St Charles Hospital, Greater London Contract Type Permanent - Employee Working Days Monday-Sunday Working Times Between 06.00am and 10.00pm Shift Pattern shift...
Mothercare is the leading global retailer for parents and young children; you could be part of our brand putting customers at the heart of our business. We are currently recruiting for a Store...
Title Salary/Rate £7.50/hour Free Meals & Drinks Location Hounslow Posted 13/10/2017 (12:28) Just Added Agency Staffing Match - Heathrow Industrial Apply Now Description Staffing Match - Your...
Design and Schemes Delivery Lead Location: Greenwich - with travel to site locations as...
Kier Workplace Services provides specialist teams and technology solutions to help plan, manage...
Previous | Next Supervisor Location: Luton Airport Employer: JD Sports Salary: Attractive...
Back to Search results Location St Charles Hospital, Greater London Contract Type Permanent -...
Mothercare is the leading global retailer for parents and young children; you could be part of...
Title Salary/Rate £7.50/hour Free Meals & Drinks Location Hounslow Posted 13/10/2017...