Back to Search results
Location Slough SL1
Contract Type Temporary – Employee (Fixed Term Contract)
Working Days Saturday and Sunday
Working Times Between 6:00pm and 06:00am
Shift Pattern Nights
Working Hours per Week 24 hours
Pay Rate £9.69 per hour (Including Attendance Bonus)
Job Reference OP/40609/1
Working on varied cleaning tasks, as part of a friendly team.
Your main aim will be to carry out a range of cleaning activities including mopping, sweeping, dusting, emptying bins and cleaning wash rooms.
You will also:
- Ensure that areas are cleaned to the highest standards at all times
- Maintain Health and Safety standards at all times.
- Ensure equipment is cleaned, maintained and stored correctly
- Deal with any customer requests promptly and courteously
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Good attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Education to at least National Level 1 e.g. GCSEs grades D-G
- Ability to work independently and use initiative, while being part of a team
- To be reliable and responsible with a flexible approach to work
- Cleaning experience is preferred but full training will be provided if necessary
What will you get in return?
- A pension scheme- to save for the future - eligibility rules apply
- Access to high street discounts
- Access to low interest loans
- Recognition scheme ‘OCS Stars’- monetary rewards given to top performers
- Training and Development- apprenticeships, e-learning, English as a Second Language and our award nominated ‘Impact’ Programme
- Long Service Awards
- Cycle to work scheme- discounted bicycles
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme- 24-7 Wellbeing Support
Why join OCS Group Ltd?
From providing a first-class shopping experience at major retail and leisure establishments, to maintaining critical factory facilities for well-known industrial organisations, to supporting the patient journey at large hospitals, we provide the essential services that keep businesses and societies running day in and day out.
We are the largest family-owned facilities management services company in the world and we deliver over 70 accredited services internationally.
OCS prides itself as a company that has family values.
We take CARE of you; We act SAFELY and responsibly; We are TRUSTWORTHY; We work as EXPERTS.
£19,500 basic salary and plus company benefits Vertu Reward Scheme Preferential Service Rates Colleague Purchase Scheme Share Incentive Scheme Pension We have a fantastic opportunity for an...
Van Driver - 3.5 tonnes (Days) - Job Type: Driver - Van Driver (3.5t van) Do you hold a vocational Driving Licence? Do you have previous van driving experience? Are you looking for your next...
Description There's no feeling quite like uniting tech lovers everywhere and we get to do it every single day. Connecting our people, our customers and our partners. We're a team of 41,000...
Job Reference ID: SKAR/403/057853 Location: Wokingham, Wokingham, UK Weekly Hours: 0 Salary: 12.50 Posting Expiry Date: 25/06/2021 As the Chef you will lead the catering team to provide nutritious...
This includes coordinating the delivery of our MSc programmes by working closely with our academic partners and internal scientific and teaching staff. As we expand our MSc portfolio, you will be...
Job Reference: HECLEANERW Location: Weybridge 37.5 WeybridgeUK TEMPORARY The Best Connection 2021-02-23 2021-03-09T00:00:00+00:00 Salary: £8.72 per hour Contract Type: Temporary, Part time ** Part...
£19,500 basic salary and plus company benefits Vertu Reward Scheme Preferential Service...
Van Driver - 3.5 tonnes (Days) - Job Type: Driver - Van Driver (3.5t van) Do you hold a...
Description There's no feeling quite like uniting tech lovers everywhere and we get to do it...
Job Reference ID: SKAR/403/057853 Location: Wokingham, Wokingham, UK Weekly Hours: 0 Salary:...
This includes coordinating the delivery of our MSc programmes by working closely with our...
Job Reference: HECLEANERW Location: Weybridge 37.5 WeybridgeUK TEMPORARY The Best...