Back to Search results
Location Antrim BT41
Contract Type Permanent - Employee
Working Days Monday to Friday
Working Times Between 4:00pm and 6:00pm
Shift Pattern Evenings
Working Hours per Week 10 hours
Pay Rate £9.00 per hour
Job Reference OP/40546
Working on varied cleaning tasks, as part of a friendly team.
Your main aim will be to carry out a range of cleaning activities including mopping, sweeping, dusting, emptying bins and cleaning wash rooms.
You will also:
- Ensure that areas are cleaned to the highest standards at all times
- Maintain Health and Safety standards at all times.
- Ensure equipment is cleaned, maintained and stored correctly
- Deal with any customer requests promptly and courteously
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Good attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Education to at least National Level 1 e.g. GCSEs grades D-G
- Ability to work independently and use initiative, while being part of a team
- To be reliable and responsible with a flexible approach to work
- Cleaning experience is preferred but full training will be provided if necessary
What will you get in return?
- A pension scheme- to save for the future - eligibility rules apply
- Access to high street discounts
- Access to low interest loans
- Recognition scheme ‘OCS Stars’- monetary rewards given to top performers
- Training and Development- apprenticeships, e-learning, English as a Second Language and our award nominated ‘Impact’ Programme
- Long Service Awards
- Cycle to work scheme- discounted bicycles
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme- 24-7 Wellbeing Support
Why join OCS Group Ltd?
From providing a first-class shopping experience at major retail and leisure establishments, to maintaining critical factory facilities for well-known industrial organisations, to supporting the patient journey at large hospitals, we provide the essential services that keep businesses and societies running day in and day out.
We are the largest family-owned facilities management services company in the world and we deliver over 70 accredited services internationally.
OCS prides itself as a company that has family values.
We take CARE of you; We act SAFELY and responsibly; We are TRUSTWORTHY; We work as EXPERTS.
About PwC Operate PwC’s Operate delivers operational and managed services solutions to clients across a range of situations often associated with their regulatory, risk and/or compliance agendas....
Job Title: Store Cleaning Manager Location: Dundonald, County Down, BT16 1RN Salary: £21,538 + bonus, medical, pension, death in service, 33 days holidays (including bank holidays) Full Time and...
Job Description COVID 19 Tester What are we doing? Boots has a strong and trusted heritage in supporting the healthcare of the nation and in this time of need we have stepped forward to work with...
Job Description The importance of your role. Fantastic customer care is at the heart of everything we do, and as a Trainee Pharmacy Advisor you’ll be part of helping patients feel good. It’s...
The role PwC Operate design and deliver innovative technical solutions to address the business needs of PwC Operate, Global PwC and our customer base. The Software Developer will design and...
About PwC We’re one of the world’s leading professional services organisations. From 158 countries, we help our clients, some of the most successful organisations on the globe, as well as its most...
About PwC Operate PwC’s Operate delivers operational and managed services solutions to clients...
Job Title: Store Cleaning Manager Location: Dundonald, County Down, BT16 1RN Salary: £21,538 +...
Job Description COVID 19 Tester What are we doing? Boots has a strong and trusted heritage in...
Job Description The importance of your role. Fantastic customer care is at the heart of...
The role PwC Operate design and deliver innovative technical solutions to address the business...
About PwC We’re one of the world’s leading professional services organisations. From 158...