Are you looking for a new challenge? For a rewarding job where you have the opportunity to make a real difference? Would you like to contribute to the greater good of the healthcare field? If so then we would love to hear from you!
A new opportunity has arisen for a Cleaner to join the Medirest family. We are looking for new members to join our highly dedicated team, who deliver outstanding cleaning services for patients, visitors and staff of the hospital.
As a Cleaner, you will play a vital role in infection control that is needed to keep the hospital operating and doing what it does best. Without the cleaners the hospital wouldn’t be able to deliver its lifechanging medical services. Believe us when we say, this isn’t just “any cleaning job”, this is a cleaning job which will make a real difference.
- High and low dusting, mopping, wiping and scrubbing surfaces.
- Cleaning of wards, side rooms, toilets, showers, infected and public areas.
- Ensure rubbish bins are maintained and removed when full.
- Maintain high hospital standards by ensuring all areas are clean, presentable and safe for visitors by following the required policies and procedures.
- Use equipment in accordance with the role following all Health & Safety guidelines.
- Passionate about patient care, with the ability to communicate effectively with patients, visitors and healthcare staff.
- Able to work under pressure, individually and as part of a team with a flexible approach to meet the needs of the business.
- Confident working in a hospital environment and aware at times you will come in contact with patients that are particularly unwell or showing signs of distress.
- It doesn’t matter if you’ve never worked as a Cleaner before. What does matter to us the most, is taking pride in what you do and a willingness to learn and go the extra mile for our patients.
- This position is subject to a Disclosure & Baring Service check; costs met by the employer.
- £9.20 per hour, 9.20 hours per week
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
The shift patterns are as followed; Week 1 Thurs, Fri, Mon & Tues - Week 2 Fri, Sat, Sun & Wed 6:40am-1pm
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms – some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer; we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Medirest is part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, who provide a full range of Hotel Services (including staff, patient and visitors catering, domestics, portering and security) at over 130 NHS Trust and private hospitals.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.
Day Bed Unit Receptionist - Specialist Oncology Haematology Admin Team, NHS Scotland Recruitment, 6 daysLocation: New Victoria Hospital G42 9LF Grade: Band 2 Category: Administrative Services Salary: Band 2 (£18,600-...
Job Description About Boots We are the UK’s leading pharmacy-led health and beauty retailer. With over 2500 stores in the UK, our purpose is to help our customers look and feel better than they...
Location: Queen Elizabeth University Hospital/New Victoria Hospital G51 4FT Grade: Band 2 Category: Administrative Services Salary: Band 2 (£18,600-...
Back to Search results Location St Ives PE27 Contract Type Permanent - Employee Working Days Monday - Friday Working Times Between 5:00pm and 7:30pm Shift Pattern Afternoons/Evenings Working...
Job Description About the opportunity A vital role in providing our customers and patients the very best experience at Boots Opticians at every step of the customer journey. You will drive sales...
Training Assessor - Royal Navy Air Engineering RNAS Culdrose, Cornwall £26,000 - £28,000 SF33229 About the role As a Training Delivery Assessor within our Marine Training business you'll be...
Day Bed Unit Receptionist - Specialist Oncology Haematology Admin Team, NHS Scotland Recruitment, 6 daysLocation: New Victoria Hospital G42 9LF Grade: Band 2 Category: Administrative...
Job Description About Boots We are the UK’s leading pharmacy-led health and beauty retailer....
Location: Queen Elizabeth University Hospital/New Victoria Hospital G51 4FT Grade: Band...
Back to Search results Location St Ives PE27 Contract Type Permanent - Employee Working Days...
Job Description About the opportunity A vital role in providing our customers and patients the...
Training Assessor - Royal Navy Air Engineering RNAS Culdrose, Cornwall £26,000 -...